• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You still didn't win.

Even though you should have.

Like I said, let me know when you win.

ALso, as previously reported, Shiro belongs ahead of both of us.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I've beaten every wolf I've encountered in bracket and that's all that matters.

Sorry is it Anuar, Mini? I've beaten either you or Denti in a mm at Genesis I apologize for mixing you two up.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
When you face me Seagull, I hope I can show you a better challenge. If you beat me again you're best wolf period. imo. But we'll see what Kain does to keep his title :)

BioDG

Smash Ace
I agree. MC PE is EXTREMELY good. I haven't played all top Wolves, but he's the toughest Wolf I've played, that's for sure.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
When you face me Seagull, I hope I can show you a better challenge. If you beat me again you're best wolf period. imo. But we'll see what Kain does to keep his title :)
I look forward to playing you. I lost to Hunger, but you play different from him (And I should've pivot grabbed more vs Hunger). I've played Slik a bunch.

Kain doesn't usually cp gay stages unlike me ;).
Mc Pe should be a top 5 Wolf after seeing that video.
That's a horrible reason to be honest (Just watching a vid of someone play once). It's more or less that McPee is the current up and coming technical :wolf: with good placings to back it up. I've been personally been watching his growth over the past few months and have taught him some things. I taught him about options to get back on stage two days ago (So you're gonna lose next time Reflex :awesome:).

:018:

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
:wolf: list:

1. Kain
2. Me
3. Choice
4. Shiro
5. Ish/McPee

Shiro and Ish? Maybe Shiro, but from what I've seen from Ish it was eehhh lol. Unless you're trolling(no disrespect to Ish at all).

Still waiting on MC PE to be put on the list of Top 5 Wolves. He's a very smart player and I can't really see anyone else deserving the 4th/5th spot aside from him.

And like, when are we going to see Bloodcross in top 5 Falco? O :

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Shiro and Ish? Maybe Shiro, but from what I've seen from Ish it was eehhh lol. Unless you're trolling(no disrespect to Ish at all).

Still waiting on MC PE to be put on the list of Top 5 Wolves. He's a very smart player and I can't really see anyone else deserving the 4th/5th spot aside from him.

And like, when are we going to see Bloodcross in top 5 Falco? O :
Ish has some good wins vs Cheese, Chibo, and etc.
Kain plays extremely aggressive, you play more defensive Joe. Between the two of you uh its a close call.
Actually. I play more aggro then Kain (Which is a flaw in my gameplay) and he plays more defensively.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Kain plays extremely aggressive, you play more defensive Joe. Between the two of you uh its a close call.

Kain can actually be very patient as well(i.e. walking grabs). The most recent video of Kain I saw was of him vs Krystedez' Wario. That was actually the most aggressive I had ever seen him play. Perhaps that's just how plays that particular matchup.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
I've beaten every wolf I've encountered in bracket and that's all that matters.

Sorry is it Anuar, Mini? I've beaten either you or Denti in a mm at Genesis I apologize for mixing you two up.
You wouldn't be able to beat anuar LOL xI

His apple power is too strong :pichu:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I play aggro against aggro ofc.

But yeah, um... far as wolves go, why dont you all do your PR thing you guys always talk about as a pack and then back to me :D

Also, Seagull I wont be going wario against your wolf, its just not fun any more. (extenuating circumstances omitted tho like my hands cramp so bad I cant use pit anymore)

Jtails

Smash Lord
TV is top 5 pit.
he has wins on

bloodcross
bizkit (4 times!)
pelca
Doom
ultimate razor
trained stalemate associate hinkage
sails
DEHF
Esam
Nick riddle
Tony T
Passive champ adam gibson
Will
Jtails

I'm quite sure no one else has such an extensive win list. His pit should be hyped more.
LOL TV didn't even beat me with Pit. I lost cause of a controller error and he used ZSS the whole set. I threw my control as far as possible after the set.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

But yeah, um... far as wolves go, why dont you all do your PR thing you guys always talk about as a pack and then back to me :D

Also, Seagull I wont be going wario against your wolf, its just not fun any more. (extenuating circumstances omitted tho like my hands cramp so bad I cant use pit anymore)
We don't care other then Rob who the :wolf:'s agree on is not top 5.

If you aren't gonna use :wario: or :pit: then who will you use O_O?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Seagull, you are the only Wolf that doesn't have the right to say anything about NOT caring about the list, since you have as many posts in here as me.

I do approve of Georgia/Reflex's sticking together and showing unity.

Look at the criteria. Getting 7th at every local and never going OOS doesn't really cut it.

Just keep Holms on until MCPE or myself do something worthy.

Edit: Read the front page

:wolf:
Kain
Seagull
Choice
Holms
-Shiro-

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
LOL TV didn't even beat me with Pit. I lost cause of a controller error and he used ZSS the whole set. I threw my control as far as possible after the set.
TV hasn't played 90% of the people mentioned.
Did you really respond to the obvious troll?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
We don't care other then Rob who the :wolf:'s agree on is not top 5.

If you aren't gonna use :wario: or :pit: then who will you use O_O?

It's pretty simple.

I'll play Pit. If my hands hurt. I'll play Wario.

What gave you the idea I wouldnt use either of them? Lol, they're the only ones I know how to use, unless you wanna fight my gayimar, wolf ditto me, or get wrecked by the aura :lucario:

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
SWF
RANKINGS

#1-MegaRobMan
#2-Mew2King
#3-Overswarm
#4-Amanze
#5-Echo

#5 might feature some regional bias as Echo is from Nebraska too, but I feel he's a worthy placeholder.
Echo is a valid choice for #5. He is #2 in Nebraska which is the most difficult region in North America. The real question is who is Amanze and what has he done?

Does this include the X series or just classic?

Rob, do Tiki, Seth Glass or Megadestructor9 have accounts? If so they would be ahead of you.

I love that little free life thingy
Me too.

Krystedez
Hadesblade
Teh Future
Trent
DeLux
That's not a very impressive list.

Upon further review, is Krystedez that Pit that you told me you beat because of playing me? If you beat him because of playing against me, he must suck.

MegaRobMan got banned from a Melee tournament at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln in 2004 for being too good.

@:wolf:

This is ****ing unbelievable. I don't even know who the **** Player-1 is, who Krystedez is or anyone like that. But they are both good players and at even skill from what I've read.

MCP quality wins=1
MRM quality wins=4 (sorry Rob, Trent sucks)

You cannot count almost wins as anything other than internal progress. Hell, if we do almost wins I'm the best LOL player in the United States.
THE MAN HAS SPOKEN!!!!!

LOL @ Trent sucks. I agree with the point. If MCP would have beaten TheReflexWonder, then put him on. Rob honestly has had closer matches with equal competition that went game 3 last hit, last stock.

The count of 4 to 1 is pretty hard to argue against.

Here's the problem, Rob.

Rob, MCPE looks better than you. I don't think he is, but he looks the part. I'm honestly impressed with him.

You have the ugliest Wolf. You are known in melee as 2003 Sheik because your sheik is ugly. May as well call you 2009 Wolf. People don't see how smart your decisions are or how good your spacing is because you are playing inferior talent, usually, and your tech skill is non-existant. You aren't flashy in the least, so people are naturally going to think he's way better than you because they can't see your game.

You are making a combo video for wolf, and I've seen some of the material you are gonna use...some of the worst wolves I've seen have better tech skill than you do. Some of the worst wolves will pivot grab when they should, they will land on their feet when they fair, they will autocancel their side-b off of instinct because they practice.

They practice...THEY PRACTICE!!!!!!!!

Rob, you don't play brawl, you play melee. Being #5 in Nebraska is more impressive for melee than being #1 in Nebraska for brawl.

Besides, you even said the only reason you want to be on the top 5 wolf list is because you want to say you retire afterwards and then get your account banned and make a new one afterwards. Real Talk.

Anyway, Rob should probably be #5 based on the criteria, but he sucks.

Edit: POST 420, GET ***** MOTHER****ERS

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull, you are the only Wolf that doesn't have the right to say anything about NOT caring about the list, since you have as many posts in here as me.

I do approve of Georgia/Reflex's sticking together and showing unity.

Look at the criteria. Getting 7th at every local and never going OOS doesn't really cut it.

Just keep Holms on until MCPE or myself do something worthy.

Edit: Read the front page

:wolf:
Kain
Seagull
Choice
Holms
-Shiro-
Most of my posts in here about :wolf: are responses to you not being top 5.

It's pretty simple.

I'll play Pit. If my hands hurt. I'll play Wario.

What gave you the idea I wouldnt use either of them? Lol, they're the only ones I know how to use, unless you wanna fight my gayimar, wolf ditto me, or get wrecked by the aura :lucario:
Read your quote above this one...You worded it so weirdly.
SWF
RANKINGS

#1-MegaRobMan
#2-Mew2King
#3-Overswarm
#4-Amanze
#5-Echo

#5 might feature some regional bias as Echo is from Nebraska too, but I feel he's a worthy placeholder.

Now that's how you kill a thread
Yink should be top 5.
Echo is a valid choice for #5. He is #2 in Nebraska which is the most difficult region in North America. The real question is who is Amanze and what has he done?

Does this include the X series or just classic?

Rob, do Tiki, Seth Glass or Megadestructor9 have accounts? If so they would be ahead of you.

Me too.

That's not a very impressive list.

Upon further review, is Krystedez that Pit that you told me you beat because of playing me? If you beat him because of playing against me, he must suck.

THE MAN HAS SPOKEN!!!!!

LOL @ Trent sucks. I agree with the point. If MCP would have beaten TheReflexWonder, then put him on. Rob honestly has had closer matches with equal competition that went game 3 last hit, last stock.

The count of 4 to 1 is pretty hard to argue against.

Here's the problem, Rob.

Rob, MCPE looks better than you. I don't think he is, but he looks the part. I'm honestly impressed with him.

You have the ugliest Wolf. You are known in melee as 2003 Sheik because your sheik is ugly. May as well call you 2009 Wolf. People don't see how smart your decisions are or how good your spacing is because you are playing inferior talent, usually, and your tech skill is non-existant. You aren't flashy in the least, so people are naturally going to think he's way better than you because they can't see your game.

You are making a combo video for wolf, and I've seen some of the material you are gonna use...some of the worst wolves I've seen have better tech skill than you do. Some of the worst wolves will pivot grab when they should, they will land on their feet when they fair, they will autocancel their side-b off of instinct because they practice.

They practice...THEY PRACTICE!!!!!!!!

Rob, you don't play brawl, you play melee. Being #5 in Nebraska is more impressive for melee than being #1 in Nebraska for brawl.

Besides, you even said the only reason you want to be on the top 5 wolf list is because you want to say you retire afterwards and then get your account banned and make a new one afterwards. Real Talk.

Anyway, Rob should probably be #5 based on the criteria, but he sucks.

Edit: POST 420, GET ***** MOTHER****ERS
Well damn.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
I look forward to playing you. I lost to Hunger, but you play different from him (And I should've pivot grabbed more vs Hunger). I've played Slik a bunch.

Kain doesn't usually cp gay stages unlike me ;).

That's a horrible reason to be honest (Just watching a vid of someone play once). It's more or less that McPee is the current up and coming technical :wolf: with good placings to back it up. I've been personally been watching his growth over the past few months and have taught him some things. I taught him about options to get back on stage two days ago (So you're gonna lose next time Reflex :awesome:).

True, but you can tell a lot from videos as well, he looks pretty solid for a Wolf considering he was playing Reflex. Not as solid as the top 3 imo but 4th/5th spots perhaps. If that is ALL he's done in tourney then he just needs to keep going and traveling where the competition is at.

legitimate question

how is mikeray not in top 5 snakes?
Because everyone ignores that he is more consistent then Bizkit atm.

As well as ignoring some of Mexico's best players..

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sherman, MRM beat me in a MM I had originally challenged him to do, but had done once I lost to Bweezy in pools. For some reason, losing to Ganon saddened me to depths that made my playstyle destitute. I couldn't get it off my mind in the set. I highly doubt it has anything to do with fighting any other pit, because he didn't do anything exemplary for the mu, I just... FELL into ****! I was playing stupid. He beat me because he played better than me at the time.

For Seagull my excuse is that his playstyle is so much different than Kain or any other wolf I've played lol. Plus I honestly think Seagull is better than me.

BTW, Seagull, my sentance didn't make sense? I said that "extenuating circumstances omitted", which means those times I WOULD use wario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom