• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Third S

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnyfaceju

Smash Cadet
I dont know if any of you have noticed but the two third parties so far start off with S. Sonic and Snake. Also, the SubSpace emissary. im just sayin that it a pretty weird conincidence, My point is to see what other S things or stages or 3rd party characters or modes can be in the game. So who can u think of that has an S as the first letter in their name, fits the brawl qualifications for a 3rd party slot, and actually fits in brawl

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
coincidence
does sub-space emissary start with a kanji that makes an 's' sound in japanese

Scott667

Smash Rookie
Sora *gets shot*

But seriously, I think the 'S' thing is just a coincidence. Don't look into it too much.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
****, you figured it out. The third character is SamuraiPanda. I guess the cat's out of the bag. If this thread is locked, it's because the moderators don't want this to secret to spread.

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
There are more A's and E's, so wtf coincidence. There are only 26 different letters, not 1400. If there were 1400, the S's would indeed be coincidence.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
****, you figured it out. The third character is SamuraiPanda. I guess the cat's out of the bag. If this thread is locked, it's because the moderators don't want this to secret to spread.
His Final Smash is to translate Japanese and anyone on the Battlefield who can't speak Japanese gets stunned and gets hit by SP's katana.

Oops, spoilers.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
aah some of the best thing begin with S:

Subspace Emissary, Snake, Sonic, Samus, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Smosh, Scrubs, Sundays, Spagethy (spelled wrong)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh yeah, because that's DEFINITELY the bond that will tie all 3rd party characters...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom