• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Temple of Time: Zelda Tournament Results Thread

Master_Morrison

Smash Cadet
hi

great zelda vids
im happy to see them keep up the good work fuujin
hoefully we can play some time

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Fuujin has a pretty beastly Zelda.

Also what's with the hate towards DarkMusician lol??????

Fuujin

Smash Champion
He just never updated the tournament thread, which is why I find it a little funny people are getting on me for not updating it, yet no one dare said a thing to him when he was in charge.

Still need gifs from mocha, riot, ed, etc.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Fuujin update the thread or ELSE. This is your last warning.

You have one day.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Cool! Have a look at the OP and see if I've missed anything.

well done for spelling my name right :grin:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I won a random tourney yesterday at an R-U Game store. 1st prize was $200, but the rules were so bad that it probably won't be able to go up here lol.

Win is a win though lmao!

M@v

Subarashii!
Whoa, I didn't think you played Brawl anymore. Welcome back and congratulations on your tourney! And yes please get your vids up when you can, I would love to see them ;D
Oh yeah I still play Brawl. I just haven't been to a tourney outside of local Penn State ones since APEX 2012, as I have had a busy semester so far.

Maybe I'll record some friendlies with Zelda tonight and put them up. I didn't get any tourney vids of her ;(

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
well I got almost all of my fights, except for the ones against my local snake and probably the best snake in MX, thanks to the unhacked wii u.u

the problem is that I don't have the equipment to record and upload them :/

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Never been so salty about a second place finish..... Also won dubz as well, and the side event. Productive day. Sad the tourney was very small compared to the hype it generated. I mean small!

Link to come soon!

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Just got back
I think I got 4th out of like 13?
idk I'll see when the results are up.

lost to Fae and kemo(again)
Fae played much better than last time and 2-0d me, or maybe I just played worse(got killed by up smash twice lol)

I recorded most of my tournament matches so I'll send them to courier, he doesnt have to upload them all though if he doesn't want I think there are 11 total

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Got your PM. I'm a little busy tomorrow so I'll have them up by Monday at the latest.

Yuniverse

Smash Cadet
Just got back
I think I got 4th out of like 13?
idk I'll see when the results are up.

lost to Fae and kemo(again)
Fae played much better than last time and 2-0d me, or maybe I just played worse(got killed by up smash twice lol)

I recorded most of my tournament matches so I'll send them to courier, he doesnt have to upload them all though if he doesn't want I think there are 11 total
Buttttt..........did u take out hylian?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Okay so I recorded everything... expect the uploads soon. They'll show up http://www.youtube.com/user/CourExpress eventually. The videos are long and my internet sucks :(

The matches vs. King Dedede were really good. Nice work! Those Buuman traps >__>

The match against Lucas was saddening. Definitely cut down or completely remove your landing with Nayru's. He's reading you like a pop up book. Like in the first game... your first death was a falling Nayru's to Lucas fsmash. The next kill was a falling Nayru's to Lucas usmash. The last kill was a predictable air dodge landing to usmash though I bet it was another falling Nayru's read :(

Also, I'd suggest to be a bit more defensive since he's just waiting for you to make a move then retaliate. I think you went completely aggressive against him... I realize it's hard to stay defensive and patient with Zelda but keep that in mind!

I like those Battlefield teleport cancels!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
All vids are up. Can't post links since I'm on my phone and at school.

:phone:

Top Bottom