• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

KBM

Smash Ace
We're playin tomorrow Nick. I'm moving Sunday morning so Saturday night is like the farewell smashfest.

im busy till like 5:30 but yeah

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys I just moved up to Tally today. I'm now living a couple miles away from FSU off of Tharpe. Do we play melee up here?! Anyone down to play tomorrow?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Yeaaah dude! You goin' to Lake mary tourney? Rip it up man! When I come back for breaks I'll hit you guys up. We gotta play when I come back down.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
**** Toobz, we just got dun w/ a Melee feast. Hit us up ASAP so we can play later, maybe even 2day!!!

(954)618-9548

Ruse

Fox
Sad face.

ALSO:

GMoney talking about PCola 7 said:
okay, here's some new info

i just got off the phone with kevin (jax player)

he's down to travel but is wondering if tally can house us friday night and maybe help us with carpooling cause he doesn't wanna be driving for 5 hours to get there

i'm down to go but my money situation is up in the airrrrrrrrrrr we'll see

Pinkdude

Smash Rookie
Hey, finally got to FSU. So i just moved in on campus. Looking for the local smashers, preferably melee, that arent afraid to get 4 stocked ;) But yea hit me up on my cell, txt or call if we can meet up some where or if u feel like smashing. The cell is 850-766-8760. I can brawl too but like most, love melee more.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Pinkdude I'll be down to play tomorrow sometime. I have to go to orientation in the evening though.

EDIT: Melee is all I play.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Ballistics will 4 stock you, unless you have Green Mario in your DNA.
I haven't played melee in over a month. I'm gonna play so I remember what to do when I go back up to FSU.

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
I'd house if the friday before wasn't my Father's birthday and I was gonna spend most of the day with him. Sorry Jax :\

I am more than likely going to Pcola however :D :D :D

Edit: how many from Jax are going?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so idk about our pcola plans but we'll keep in touch as info comes to me (prolly this weekend when i'm actually IN jax)

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Pinkdude I'm definitely down to play some melee this weekend. Tonight I had orientation, and the next two days I have more orientation. After that I'll be good to go.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Man, I need to get a new first party gamecube controller. Does anyone know a place where I can get one? I can't buy stuff online since I don't have a credit card.

If someone in Tally wants to make an easy $4, tell me so you can buy me a first party controller, and then i'll pay you back the controller + shipping + $4 for you to keep.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I played some melee today with Drew, Dbs, and Mike. I will probably want to play more melee Saturday. Who's down?

Top Bottom