• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The tactician won't find many battlefield advantages in this alien world - Worst Robin stages

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
It's not much of a secret Robin's less-than ideal stage is not on Omega/FG stages - yes, even flat stages can put Robin at a disadvantage. However, there are far, far worse stages for Robin to play in, even seriously. What are your stages that you absolutely dread playing on?

My vote: Windy Hill Zone. Good luck having your projectiles hit. While you can catch those not familiar with how Thoron travels with a beam snipe from the bottom right edge to the platforms on the other side, you have to time your other projectiles since trapping becomes much harder on this stage due to how uneven the terrain is. And I thought Mario Galaxy was bad.

Last edited:

Touchebag

Smash Cadet
Honestly? I have serious issues with standard Battlefield. Getting comboed on the platforms. Getting "stuck" on top of the platforms. Trying to cast Arcfire and hitting the platforms.

The strange thing is Dream Land 64 is one of my best stages with her.

Yeah, I'm weird.

Nah

Smash Champion
Are we talking about only stages that are more or less competitively legal, or are we talking about the entire Smash 4 stage list? If it's the latter 75m is an abomination that should not exist.

Which stage is Lost World btw I'm drawing a blank on that one

Last edited:

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Are we talking about only stages that are more or less competitively legal, or are we talking about the entire Smash 4 stage list? If it's the latter 75m is an abomination that should not exist.

Which stage is Lost World btw I'm drawing a blank on that one
It's an error on my end. I named this stage from the source material - it's Windy Hill Zone. Yes, I'm referring to the whole roster of stages in their variety.

Last edited:

TheHypnotoad

Smash Ace
I despise Duck Hunt. I know that it technically isn't as bad as Final Destination for Robin, but I just always seem to do really poorly on it.

I also don't particularly like Lylat. I normally won't strike it (except against Pikachu), and I don't mind if my opponent chooses it, but I would almost never actually pick it. Luckily, pretty much no one else picks it anyway except for Pikachu mains, who I always strike it against.

Last edited:

Frostshield

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dr.Neko19
The Great Cave Offensive due to how large it is, and more of a joke map. But on more legal stages, I have problem on Dreamland due to how easily I generally get combo'd on top of platforms, and also tree's exhale somehow always targets me at the worst timing putting me off my spacing.

AC NuBurs

Defence Bowser
NNID
ACNuBurs
At my local, some of the screens are really ****ing small, and everytime I end up playing duck hunt I cant see **** because the cameras so far zoomed out, its like playing on a 3DS

Top Bottom