• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
PROCELEON'S ICON ARCHIVE

--Currently Remaking Icon Archive--
Template:

Custom:
Dr. Seuss' The Grinch:

Last edited:

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
Well, here goes nothing. My icon archive. I know it's a little bland at the moment, but I'm always making new icons (and editing old ones) so this one's going to get very full very quickly. Yes, I can take icon suggestions, and all icons will be in the double-layered style seen in my template.

Can you make the icons I've requested right over your post then? Would be great pal :-)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, here goes nothing. My icon archive. I know it's a little bland at the moment, but I'm always making new icons (and editing old ones) so this one's going to get very full very quickly. Yes, I can take icon suggestions, and all icons will be in the double-layered style seen in my template.

Minor nitpick, but Bayonetta should be filed under SEGA, since they own the actual IP. :p

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Minor nitpick, but Bayonetta should be filed under SEGA, since they own the actual IP. :p
Do they?! I was never sure.
I think I'll wait until she's released, then if Platinum Games are added, she can stay in that category.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Do they?! I was never sure.
I think I'll wait until she's released, then if Platinum Games are added, she can stay in that category.
Yeah, she's SEGA. :p Platinum actually doesn't own many (if any) IPs, but instead make games with other companies' IPs, like Bayonetta 2, Star Fox Zero, and The Wonderful 101. If you need further proof, this link shows that Bayonetta is listed under IP business holdings for SEGA, and the fact that she almost made it into All-Star Racing Transformed (and would have, but they were worried about adjusting the ratings).

Though that's getting a bit off track, so I'll just make a request while I'm here. :p

So how about the Old Man from The Legend of Zelda for kicks?

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Yeah, she's SEGA. :p Platinum actually doesn't own many (if any) IPs, but instead make games with other companies' IPs, like Bayonetta 2, Star Fox Zero, and The Wonderful 101. If you need further proof, this link shows that Bayonetta is listed under IP business holdings for SEGA, and the fact that she almost made it into All-Star Racing Transformed (and would have, but they were worried about adjusting the ratings).

Though that's getting a bit off track, so I'll just make a request while I'm here. :p

So how about the Old Man from The Legend of Zelda for kicks?

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
A few requests:

Slime

Elite Beat Agents (this one may be a little difficult

Toon Zelda

Muddy Mole

Sorry more of these aren't transparent. It's hard to find good 3D images of some of these characters.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A few requests:

Slime

Elite Beat Agents (this one may be a little difficult

Toon Zelda

Muddy Mole

Sorry more of these aren't transparent. It's hard to find good 3D images of some of these characters.
I actually have the Muddy one. :p

IconMuddy Mole (3).png

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
I actually did some digging and found the Muddy one shortly after I posted. Lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here's a few requests because I'm Undertale trash. :p

Sans

Papyrus (preferably the one in the middle)

Flowey (either frame of this two-frame gif is fine :p )

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Just trying to make some "new" renders of some existing Smash characters

And someone else....

Meandpikachu

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I'm back! Also Can somebody icons some villagers from Animal Crossing please.

Bluebear, Lopez, and Willow.
animal_crossing_hhd_characters_1_transparents_by_theamazingmedics-d9i1mnd.png
Roscoe, Bob, and Punchy.
animal_crossing_hhd_characters_2_transparents_by_theamazingmedics-d9i5msv.png

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie

Do search the Roster Maker before requesting though please? You`ll find that the Mickey Mouse icon was already in there with the same render as you requested.
Thanks for making them, and thanks for the advice. Can you directly search for something specific on here, like a search bar or so? Would obviously be really helpful for me haha

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Thanks for making them, and thanks for the advice. Can you directly search for something specific on here, like a search bar or so? Would obviously be really helpful for me haha
Yes, It`s right below the characters on the left hand side, kind of hard to miss it...

Hello, I'm back! Also Can somebody icons some villagers from Animal Crossing please.

Bluebear, Lopez, and Willow.View attachment 89048 Roscoe, Bob, and Punchy.
View attachment 89049

Last edited:
Top Bottom