• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
added links directly to the image in the event the icons dont work.
Courtesy of taoxadasa.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
ahh, alrighty then, thanks for showing me.

Just wondering- is my request being made? Not trying to be impatient or anything, just wondering if it's still in progress. It's a bit huge, so I don't mind if you release chunks at a time.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I really want icons for the other Pushmo characters, if only so that my roster can have them as alts for Mallo.

Poppy

Corin

Papa Blox

LightheartedBum

Smash Apprentice
With the knowledge that DLC is a thing, I figure I could have a hand at making more of these~
  • Hyrule Warriors Tetra Icon
  • Hyrule Warriors King Daphnes Icon
  • SSB4 Roy Icon (Didn't see it in the topic so I'm not sure if it was made yet)
  • SSB4 Ryu Icon (Didn't see it in the topic so I'm not sure if it was made yet)
It's a shame these aren't working for me either. Dx

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
I felt like practicing with the recolour tool in Paint.net, and FE14 was just released in Japan, so this happened.
Warning: Spoiler contains FE14 characters not officially revealed, and instances of sub-par recolour tool use.

They're not named because naming is tedious and I am lazy I'll only need to rename them when they get English names.
For @ MeleeMario64 MeleeMario64
. Given the content of this post
had to be included at the last minute.

GWTCN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GWTCN4
3DS FC
0173-1757-4619
I felt like practicing with the recolour tool in Paint.net, and FE14 was just released in Japan, so this happened.
Warning: Spoiler contains FE14 characters not officially revealed, and instances of sub-par recolour tool use.

They're not named because naming is tedious and I am lazy I'll only need to rename them when they get English names.
For @ MeleeMario64 MeleeMario64
. Given the content of this post
had to be included at the last minute.
Thanks

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Toad as seen in Super Mario 3D World, please!

Could I also have a Rosalina where her head is a bit more centered? The current one has her pushed to the right for some reason.

Cheers, guys.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Toad as seen in Super Mario 3D World, please!

Could I also have a Rosalina where her head is a bit more centered? The current one has her pushed to the right for some reason.

Cheers, guys.
Yeah, she could use a do-over. I made two different sizes just in case you prefer one from the other.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775

Redid these two, hopefully they should work now.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Whoa, SilverEra is rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go gotta follow his rainbow. Can't thank you enough, man.

EDIT: Big thanks to Smashbro541 for the last batch, too!

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Can I have this Tails?

Also, if anyone has the Monado icon for "Generic Xenoblade series character, TBD," that'd be much appreciated.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Requests Kirito and Asuna please (None Dojo)
Can I have this Tails?

Also, if anyone has the Monado icon for "Generic Xenoblade series character, TBD," that'd be much appreciated.
Icon Request (Pokemon Edition):

Scizor
Here you go, comrades.

Edit: Also updated my icon archive a helluva lot, out check it out here: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...r-maker-version-9-1-available.336761/page-152

Last edited:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Does anyone have the Smashified version of Shovel Knight? Because if so, I would like to use it in my roster.

Last edited:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
I was gonna request that you change the images to make them fit in with the rest of the characters by zooming them in, but then I remembered if you want something done right you do it yourself. So,

P.S. I actually used the same text that you used in the icons, since I was too lazy to make my own. So, thanks.

Khoru

Smash Champion
I was gonna request that you change the images to make them fit in with the rest of the characters by zooming them in, but then I remembered if you want something done right you do it yourself. So,

P.S. I actually used the same text that you used in the icons, since I was too lazy to make my own. So, thanks.

i'm gonna do a huge dump of indie icons at some point or another

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Indeed. Thanks, Cobalsh.

The last and only thing I need for now is the Xenoblade / Monado icon to represent a new Xenoblade character, precise identity TBD.

Y'know, this thing?

Just make it in the style of the other generic series icons in the roster maker, please.

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Here's one based on Shovel Knight smashified:

And I saw someone else make this one, so since I'm a terrible person I decided to make my own:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Here's something I made

P.S. I suck at making custom names, so if someone wants to fix the letter placement that would be great

Top Bottom