• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Why are there 64, Brawl and WiiU/3DS variants but pretty much no Melee versions?

Furthermore, while the 64 art is cool why no option for the pictures actually used in the game?

Also I just saved this:

But for some reason it saved with some discrepancies:

Last edited:

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I just need Melee Bowser, Falco and G&W and I'm done.

Does anyone have it? I found some others by digging around in collections but can't find those 3.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Why are there 64, Brawl and WiiU/3DS variants but pretty much no Melee versions?

Furthermore, while the 64 art is cool why no option for the pictures actually used in the game?
Right click on a picture that has bold writing to change the pic.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Well, I dunno :psycho::smash:
Well I just realized I need Zelda too.

It's so weird they'd be missing Melee versions but they'd still have time for the playstation all-stars cast.

Seriously.

Official request:

Everyone from Melee. Even Sheik. Taken straight from Melee, though I guess with Sheik it'd have to be made.

Sheik:

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Well I just realized I need Zelda too.

It's so weird they'd be missing Melee versions but they'd still have time for the playstation all-stars cast.

Seriously.

Official request:

Everyone from Melee. Even Sheik. Taken straight from Melee, though I guess with Sheik it'd have to be made.

Sheik:
Funny you say that due to the fact that I do not have the following from Melee:

Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, DK, Captain Falcon, Fox, Ness, Kirby, Samus, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf's other artwork, and possibly Mr. Game and Watch

Here's the icons below if anyone can make them

Many thanks!

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
For the record, my Mr. Game and Watch was unrelated to your request. It was from the Pac-Man trailer.
Still nice of you.

Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, DK, Captain Falcon, Fox, Ness, Kirby, Samus, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf's other artwork, and possibly Mr. Game and Watch

Many thanks!
Yeah, some of those aren't the same as on the in-game CSS. I want 1:1 versions of the Melee CSS.

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
So, I, uh, delved back through the thread and dug out several unanswered requests, and then I did them. I did a lot of requests. (Ohmygosh I hope this post isn't so horrendously large that it buckles under its own weight or something!) Organised by original poster:
Has anyone already made icons for Saturos and Menardi (both from Golden Sun)? If not, could I make a request for them?
Here's a small request: I'd like to see if someone could maybe do an image of my avatar, one saying Viridi and another saying Liberation (or L, if that doesn't fit). Just the head area would be nice. Thanks in advance, BigAxle
Someone make an icon, using this Hades:
Lip please!!!!!
Does anybody have art for Pit in Dark Pit palette swap?
Still no Dark Pit yet. :C
It's a little blurry though. Also have the size match with this:
Hey guys can anyone make a Ghirahim icon with this pic: if not let me know thanks.
Could someone makes these into icons? Thrall from World of Warcraft (Tried to find a transparent image, but could not find any A Piñata from Viva Piñata. I do not think there is a ñ image yet, so just call it Pinata. Thanks in advanced.
Hello Could someone makes these icons please ? Ninja > Moogle >
I've recently began playing Guacamelee, and it's amazing. So can I have a Juan icon? Edit: Oh, and the Chicken?
Wily's Alien, please. Edit: Oh, and Lee Everett.
Here's a request for Falco in his SF643D attire.
One more request! Scorpion and Fujin of Mortal Kombat.
Because we have no Left 4 Dead icons: Bill Francis Tank
I have some Marvel requests, just five. Nightcrawler Beast Abomination Sentry Quicksilver
Errrahem... in addition to my Marvel request, I have a few DC requests. Ares Batman Joker Superman Scorpion yesIknowhe'snotDCshutup
Knuckles, please.
Anyway, Need more! ... Pikachu ... Lucario ... OK. I'll Wait.
Oh, and Sonic In Sonic BOOM Form Please?
More Lego Movie Stuff... Wyldstyle Unikitty Pres. Business
How is there NOT a Ricky Winterborn icon yet?
I cannot believe Chiritorie is not an icon yet. Pweeeeez? The red thing, please. "Chiritorie" for the name.
Guys, chill out. These people already have their work cut out for them with all E3's news. But I'd kind of like to see Inkling sooner rather than later...
Could someone kindly do these few...
Can someone make an icon for the character Opoona?
Also, can someone make an icon for this Jirachi?
Hey, so I've been looking around and i wasn't able to find any Bravely Default Characters, can anyone make some, or show them to me if they've been posted and I'm just bad at this? In case none have been made I'll link official artwork Ringabel: Tiz Arrior: Edea Lee: Thank you in advance.
Can someone do a icon of her for me, her name is BajanCajun but can you put the name as B.Cajun
Icon Ninten please
Icon Missy's Giegue Please Also Icons Giygas please And that one please and finally this pics please
Will Someone icon Kursed please Will Someone icon Shrek please
Can someone make icons Samurai Goroh? Icon Little Mac please Icon Gooey please Icon Pichu Please Icon Krystal please Icon Young Link please
Can someone try making Zael and Aeron icons with these images? Thanks!
How about an icon for this guy? Tempo doesn't have a 3D model icon yet.
Thanks! Is it possible to zoom in further on the faces like Ninten's for the other icons?
Anyone know where to find some Banjo Kazooie icons? And can someone make an icon from this pic please?
Does anyone mind making a Magolor and a Krystal icon out of these? Please
I have a HUGE favor. I can never find a good icon for Meta Knight. Can someone make an icon of this? I would appreciate it immensely!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
So, I, uh, delved back through the thread and dug out several unanswered requests, and then I did them. I did a lot of requests. (Ohmygosh I hope this post isn't so horrendously large that it buckles under its own weight or something!) Organised by original poster:
*Scrolls to H* *Sees Nothing*

Last edited:

Genexican

Smash Cadet
Hot damn son... They're perfect! Thanks for making them. :chuckle:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I keep getting an error when I try to run version 9.0/

Something about missing the main class priv.cmash.ui.vsmashroster

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
I've really found lots of extremely good icons here - Master Hand bless this topic!

Now it's time for some impossible requests. I can do icons myself but finding the right source material is hard.. maybe you guys know some stuff from the depths from DeviantArt to use?

I need 3D icons for:
Ephraim - Fire Emblem
C. Syrup - Wario
Medusa - Kid Icarus
Ganon - TLOZ: Ocarina of Time
Andy - Advance Wars

Also, if anyone knows more interesting 3D art from Mach Rider or a Chozo, inform me!!1

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thank you! :b:

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone can also do
BajanCajun.png
Just name him B.C

Can some one do me icons of the flags of
Isreal
America
Canada
U.K
France
Japan
Russia
People's Republic of China
Sweden
Germany
Denmark
Saudi Arabia
Mexico
Egypt
Turkey
Brazil
South Africa
India
and the made up country of Snowill Here is the flag of it
Snowill Flag.png

--Mod note, please don't double post--

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakor

Smash Ace
I keep getting an error when I try to run version 9.0/

Something about missing the main class priv.cmash.ui.vsmashroster
Make sure all your files are present in the correct folders, as it seems like a problem related to that. You can also try using the "jar" file instead to see if that works.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I would like to suggest, but every time I try too I feel lazy. :p

So I will suggest that someone make Melee styled icons. Not just the artwork, but based on Melee's CSS icons. After all, the default icons resemble Brawl's icons, why not throw Melee a bone?

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman

I'm looking for the one off Melee, thank you though.

Many thanks!
I would like to suggest, but every time I try too I feel lazy. :p

So I will suggest that someone make Melee styled icons. Not just the artwork, but based on Melee's CSS icons. After all, the default icons resemble Brawl's icons, why not throw Melee a bone?
Nice work @ rychu_supadude rychu_supadude

Melee CSS is next right?
(this also goes out to anyone else who has ever posted about melee-based icons)

You know, I really wasn't planning on doing it myself, but you just twisted my arm (that's a good thing). I have also been hoping that someone else would come along and make these since... well, the very first day that I downloaded the roster maker. If you want something done right, you just gotta do it yourself!

*six hours later*

Boy oh boy, do I suddenly understand why nobody has tackled this task in full before... The official SSBM artwork is very tedious and frustrating to deal with compared to the SSBB and SSB4 artwork - there's no real HD-quality versions to speak of, the colours and shading look awkward outside of their home environment, there are distinct differences between the select screen poses, and - most grievously - it's designed to fit into a rectangle rather than a square! Phew.

Still, I'm not a person who bails on things once I've started, even though I refuse to accept a half-assed effort from myself. The following represents my work so far - you might as well consider it a preview edition since I'm sure to tweak them later.

Sadly I will have to take a break for the next few days (curse you, "real life"!) but I'll come back rejuvenated and ready to roll.

*Scrolls to H* *Sees Nothing*
Wait, are you referring to something in particular? :confused: Can't say I recall a "recent" request (I don't think I went back further than the start of May) that had your name on it, and I was specifically looking since I do enjoy your posts. :ohwell: Keep on trucking, mate!

Last edited:

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Nice! Good going man!

Those still aren't 1:1 with what's on the character select but it's still nice.

Smash 64 is next right?

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
For those of you wanting a 3D icon of Shulk:
IconShulk (2).png

I just took the icon @Cpt. made and made it a bit lighter. For those of you wanting cpt.'s icon, here you go:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036

Stego, please.

Here ya go.

Also, I made two more Inkling icons:

Added to my archive.

Finally, I have a request of my own. I need icons of Squirtle and Ivysaur that don't use their Brawl art. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master

Lana from Hyrule Warriors please!

Whichever is the easiest to use :p
I'm pretty sure a render doesn't exist yet. But there is a render of Link's new Hyrule Warriors artwork with his Fire Rod!

That'd make a pretty great icon, right?

MidknightMasquerade

Smash Rookie
This may help out anyone doing andimidna's request - renders for Agitha, Zant and Lana from Hyrule Warriors were released today. They look beautiful, and they'd probably make some great icons, should anyone be interested in making them (this isn't a personal request, mind you).

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
I remind people that I still need this set :cry:

Luckyman

Taro Yamada

Jaguar

Kajika

Akutabi

Masaru Hananakajima

Ikuro Hashizawa

Toru Muhyo

Gin

Kyousuke Shikijou

Kojirou (The man who look like Seiya)

Maeda Keiji

Taisou

SYOW

Taikobo

Tar-chan

Taluluto

Myojin Togo

Senju

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I remind people that I still need this set :cry:

Luckyman
Taro Yamada
Kajika

Masaru Hananakajima
Ikuro Hashizawa
Toru Muhyo
Gin
Kyousuke Shikijou
Kojirou (The man who look like Seiya)
Maeda Keiji
Taisou
Taikobo
Taluluto
Myojin Togo
Senju
here's a tip, don't come in and ask for a million icons at once, especially ones that don't have a transparent background because that stuff takes a lot of work. I understand you want them done, but you can't just keep asking for them. Eventually people are gonna get mad at you. Wait for them to be done without asking.

andimidna

Smash Master
This may help out anyone doing andimidna's request - renders for Agitha, Zant and Lana from Hyrule Warriors were released today. They look beautiful, and they'd probably make some great icons, should anyone be interested in making them (this isn't a personal request, mind you).

*chokes in excitement*
Wow! They finally released them!!!
Hyrule Warriors icons!

They look amazing! :O
I'm going to make a Hyrule Warriors roster now

Thanks, both of you!

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481

Holy Crap, Zant is going to be playable?!

Top Bottom