• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Yeah it's no problem man and if you want it different or if you have some other requests just tell me haha.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Yeah it's no problem man and if you want it different or if you have some other requests just tell me haha.
There is one other thing that I think would be a bit cool.

I found this image from here (warning: big):

And I decided to make it more SSB4 style for fun:

If you (or anyone else) would like to, this would make a great icon. Feel free to mess with the contrast and saturation and whatnot if you think you can improve it (which wouldn't be terribly hard, since I only spent a little bit of time on it).

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Those papercraft things are crazy.
That's no lie at all. That's one of the more impressive things that I've seen in my time.

And it fits better than I could have ever hoped. I'm not kidding, this is what I'm using until the official design comes out. Thanks an absolute ton, man.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
dagnabbit second again

But here is a closer version because people say I have a fetish for far away images or something

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
dagnabbit second again

But here is a closer version because people say I have a fetish for far away images or something
If you look at the character pages, you can see where he's placed in official icons, so, going off of that, you're closer. Speaking of which, Sonic's is WAAAY off. Not sure what others are, though.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry for all the requests, but.....

Annoying Orange
Pear
****** Apple
Marshmallow
Grapefruit
Passionfruit
Grampa Lemon
Epic Face
Shoop da Whoop
Tac Nayn
Party Phil
Party Phil + Monita
Wii Fit Board
Bubsy
Arwing
Slippy + Peppy
Diamond Pickaxe
Patty from Animal Crossing
Pierce from Animal Crossing
The cat from cat Mario
And a Shy Guy named Shy Girl
@ taoxadasa taoxadasa
you are very skilled. Please do some of these.

Last edited:

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Uh here, I already made this Ashley Icon:

And Gibdo Knight already made Nyan Cat:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
AAAGGHH!!!! The one day I decide to not look at the Smash Site because there won't be any new confirmations, they confirm Lucario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAARRRGGHHH!!!! SSSSHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

p.s. could someone please make an icon of this sheep?

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I guess I was late to the party, but here's some different size variants of Lucario anyway.

If I can't be the first to make one, I can at least be the one who makes the most :p. And I figured they could still come in use for somebody like me who gets annoyed when an icon isn't in the perfect position.

Tekken_Guy

Smash Apprentice
Do you think somebody can make a Flappy Bird icon? Also, I'm still waiting for my Daniel Bryan icon.

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Could someone actually do Tiki with this artwork?
I've been working on making almost the whole cast of Awakening for a few days now, I can probably finish them all up by tomorrow if you are alright with waiting.
Here is Tiki though:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I've been working on making almost the whole cast of Awakening for a few days now, I can probably finish them all up by tomorrow if you are alright with waiting.
Here is Tiki though:
I look forward to your other ones :D (Even though I'll probably only ever use Tiki and Anna in anything.)

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Yeah and I'm not making one of a character that I think has a good icon already, like Chrom, Anna, etc.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
I accidentally deleted my "Link" icon, can someone do/find the SSB4 version (I'm not just sitting on my bum waiting for someone to get it, I'm actually looking too).
Found it. Also...

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
Just wanna say that the new version is coming along rather nicely. Hopefully I'll be able to release in the coming week or the one after.

andimidna

Smash Master
I have a request:

"Anna & Tiki" as the name of the icon, please! Two on the more recurring side of Fire Emblem, who both got roles expanding their character inbetween Brawl to now.

Edit: Woah. I have no idea why that posted with a million 6's. Kinda freaks me out. :eek:
Edit #2: I hadn't refreshed the page since I first tried to post this and my computer messed up, looks like there was a lot of Tiki talk when I was gone, and Anna! :b:

Last edited:
Top Bottom