• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can I get one of this?
upload_2014-1-21_7-15-50.jpeg
Sorry for no transparent background, but just Red's face.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Both of those icons are already in the Roster Maker. Right click on a bolded icon to see alternatives, so just right click on Mewtwo's icon and the FR/LG one should be there. Chrom/Lucina as a duo has an icon in the program already as well, just search for it or browse through manually.
Thank you so much!

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
The "Manage Custom Roster" is to save the roster configuration inside the program so you can load it anytime you need to. The "Save Image As" saves the roster as an image file, like a PNG or JPEG. It does not save the configuration in your Custom Roster (only the image of it), so you still need to do that through the manage. Basically, they're two separate functions. Roster saving so you can keep it and revisit it later and image saving so you can present it to the world. :)

Oh, and the image files get saved into a folder called "rosters", in case you can't find it.
Yeah, it doesn't save into rosters and When I save it in manage custom rosters, the next time I open the program, It's not there! I haven't been able to try this with 7.0, though. Most likely the problem will be fixed.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
The "Manage Custom Roster" is to save the roster configuration inside the program so you can load it anytime you need to. The "Save Image As" saves the roster as an image file, like a PNG or JPEG. It does not save the configuration in your Custom Roster (only the image of it), so you still need to do that through the manage. Basically, they're two separate functions. Roster saving so you can keep it and revisit it later and image saving so you can present it to the world. :)

Oh, and the image files get saved into a folder called "rosters", in case you can't find it.

I tried it again, this time on 7.0 instead of 6.0, and it works! :D thanks for the help!

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Please someone help! How do you put an image on? When I try, it asks for my picture's url.......... I didn't know it had one. Why can't it just simply have a 'browse' button? :(:c:urg::scared::crying::cry:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Please someone help! How do you put an image on? When I try, it asks for my picture's url.......... I didn't know it had one. Why can't it just simply have a 'browse' button? :(:c:urg::scared::crying::cry:
Are you talking about on this forum? If so, you need to upload the image from your computer first onto the internet. I use Photobucket, since it's free, but I'm sure there are other options. You can also just find images on the internet and copy/paste the url into the box.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
So uh, has anybody else heard of that terrible pale colored leak filled with tuna?
Well even if gets fixed up or not, I thought the work put into it deserved a little something...

Tekken_Guy

Smash Apprentice
Question. When I add new icons to the roster maker, why do their names appear in italics?

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Here are some of my best icons for you all to use (though they're not that great).

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Bugsy (Pokemon) is listed as female....... Bugsy is MALE!!

edit: please change the pics for zelda and zelda + shiek from their skyward sword versions to twilight princess please

Last edited:

Tekken_Guy

Smash Apprentice
Why is Shadow the Hedgehog evil? He was only evil in SA2. He should be neutral. Same with Team Dark.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

edit: please change the pics for zelda and zelda + shiek from their skyward sword versions to twilight princess please
I believe you can change that yourself. If not, I'm not sure what to do.

And, if you want to use TP Zelda and Sheik's designs, you will need to download icons separately and use them.
Why is Shadow the Hedgehog evil? He was only evil in SA2. He should be neutral. Same with Team Dark.
He's always at least an antihero, honestly. But, if it bothers you, you should be able to change it (if I'm recalling correctly).

Jakor

Smash Ace
Question. When I add new icons to the roster maker, why do their names appear in italics?
That's the way I made it. Some people wanted a better way to recognize their own icons. I could add an option to disable it, if anyone is interested...

I do a lot of copy and paste when it comes to setting the attributes of the character. Naturally, there is bound to be some mistakes. However, all the attributes can be edited from the Character Info window by clicking on the pencil icon next to the one you want to modify.
Well, I put most anti-heroes in the "Evil" category, same with Wario and Wolf for example.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Stupid question probably, but is there a download that contains the majority of the icons made in this thread, preferably one that has a folder ready for use inside the roster maker. I just want to have as many options available as I can, but searching through this thread can get a bit tiresome.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Here you go:

Can you provide another image for Aizen and Toguro and your image of Madara is broken.
.n_n.

hope those turn up , they are better pics of the two and a fixed madara pic.. but also can you do these if its not too much wok

Rukia Kuchiki

Neuro

Allen Walker

Chitoge Kirisaki

Kagura and Sadaharu

Jaguar Junichi * Sorry about this one , it was the only decent sized pic of him i could find *

Hisoka

Sket Dance

Tetsuya Kuroko

Lala Satalin Deviluke

Misogi Kumagawa

i wanana say thanks , as you can tell i'm doing a roster for j stars but i am neeeding the icons of all the confiremed fighters and asstis , thats assits done once you do these , then i can work on the roster with predictshon and sutff .

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
I believe you can change that yourself. If not, I'm not sure what to do.

And, if you want to use TP Zelda and Sheik's designs, you will need to download icons separately and use them.
I can wait for the next update. TP Zelda has been confirmed so it has to change. Thanks anyway!

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Request Time!
Can anyone get a good pic of this Naoto?

I'd like two versions, one named Naoto and the other being BigAxle.

If anyone has spare time and could get to this I would really appreciate it, and you have my thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom