• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

VirtualAnomaly

Smash Rookie

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I have a question if you don't mind. While I was busy checking the icons out on the latest roster maker, I happened to notice something.

While I was looking at the images, there were several images of Zelda included in the roster maker, even artworks of her Brawl photos as well. The same applies for Yoshi, Young Link, and Zero Suit Samus

However, when I opened the roster up, this is what happened

Looking closely, you will notice that these characters only have ONE photo taken and not a Zelda (2), Yoshi (2), etc. I know for sure that pretty much nearly every Smash fighter has this as well. Does anyone know how to fix that? I'd rather use Zelda's Brawl artwork than her Skyward Sword until the next update (that is if you know how to fix this). Dunno if anyone bought this up, so I'd rather go ahead and ask

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I have a question if you don't mind. While I was busy checking the icons out on the latest roster maker, I happened to notice something.

While I was looking at the images, there were several images of Zelda included in the roster maker, even artworks of her Brawl photos as well. The same applies for Yoshi, Young Link, and Zero Suit Samus

However, when I opened the roster up, this is what happened

Looking closely, you will notice that these characters only have ONE photo taken and not a Zelda (2), Yoshi (2), etc. I know for sure that pretty much nearly every Smash fighter has this as well. Does anyone know how to fix that? I'd rather use Zelda's Brawl artwork than her Skyward Sword until the next update (that is if you know how to fix this). Dunno if anyone bought this up, so I'd rather go ahead and ask
That's one of the glorious updates. Any bolded character is like this. Just right click it and it will change from one image to the next.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That's one of the glorious updates. Any bolded character is like this. Just right click it and it will change from one image to the next.
Interesting. I just tried that and never realized that was the main reason. Thanks bunches!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Also an 8-Bit Kirby and Gameboy Pikachu. And maybe a Maxwell using this picture:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Is anyone up for one of these bigger requests? I fished it up from two pages ago and it got ignored probably because it was heavy. At once or in manageable chunks, it's your call.

I have a bit of a lofty request here. It's not everything I need at once, but I'll make it manageable by bits. Let me know if you're going to take it. For you can take your time.

[collapse="Fate/"]Note: When you see the name of the series a character comes from in parenthesis next to any names, do not include it in their name on the panel. For example, if I were to put Rider (Stay night) in the list below, you would put Rider on the panel. Official artwork preferred.

Shirou
Rin
Sakura (Dark)
Kiritsugu
Kirei
Saber
Saber Alter
Archer
Rider (Stay night)
Rider (Zero)
Berserker (Stay night)
Berserker (Zero)
Caster (Stay night)
Caster (Zero)
Caster (Extra)
Lancer (Stay night)
Lancer (Zero)
Assassin (Stay night)
Assassin (Zero)
Gilgamesh
Shirou & Saber
Kiritsugu & Saber
Rin & Archer
Kirei & Gilgamesh
[/collapse]
[collapse="Vanillaware"]
Muramasa: The Demon Blades:
Momohime
Kisuke

Odin Sphere:
Gwendolyn[/collapse]
[collapse="Microsoft"]Artwork has been provided for your ease.

Clipit

Madobe Ai & Yuu

[/collapse]
[collapse="League of Legends"]Most recent splash art preferred. Hope you're familiar with it. If not, no big deal.

Teemo
Garen
Katarina
Ashe
Cho’Gath
Rammus
Master Yi
Ryze
[/collapse]

Jakor

Smash Ace
EDIT: I'll try to work more on the next update tonight and during the weekend. I don't really know how long it will take though.

Also, I don't know how many people have experienced problems with adding new icons or saving images, but I just want to mention again that deleting any of the default icons is not recommended.

i can't open it...
Try using the "jar" file if the "exe" file doesn't work. Also, you need Java installed on your computer to run it.

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Can someone do an icon of the male avatar? I hear one already exists so if you could just find that instead, great. :)
308zdy8.jpg

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Could someone, if they are so inclined, do me a huge solid?
Using this image and Link's official SSB4 art, could somebody create an icon for "Adult + Child Links"? (Or whatever you can fit onto the image that expresses the concept of a single character that swaps between Adult Link and Child Link)

And furthermore, can it be done in the more neat, overlapping style of icons such as these(1, 2, 3, 4), rather than the weird sort of half'n'half of these(1, 2, 3, 4)?

That would be really neat. :)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I made a few more glorious icons!

1. Gooey & Rick for my newly acquired support thread.

2.Bob Hoskins are Mario in the Mario movie

3. The Internet's Most Famous Salesmen (Billy Mays, Morshu, and the SamWow! Guy)

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Can anyone do a icon of THIS pic of Dedede?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
:c Please don't be that guy.
Well I was already in bed.
And I wouldn't get up to make a normal Dedede icon.
But if you were asking me to make a random Dedede and WFT legs icon I would pull myself up just to be the guy who made that icon.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can someone make this in addition to Frederick?

Name it Rex. Sorry it's not transparent, I couldn't find on that was. And also sorry for the size.

Zamus

Smash Rookie
Empty Roster.png

i just couldn't find the zelda from twilight princess so skyward sword had to do, although i much preffer the twilight version better.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
You know what the RM needs? The old character artwork from 64 and Melee. I'll try and make some today.

Edit: Never mind, my laptop doesn't have any good pic. editing formats.

Last edited:

Turek

Smash Cadet
You know what the RM needs? The old character artwork from 64 and Melee. I'll try and make some today.

Edit: Never mind, my laptop doesn't have any good pic. editing formats.
Gibdo Knight has a few in his archive. I might do a couple, but it's hard to get decent quality images of the Melee artwork (it's always set on a background that I've experienced as particularly hard to shop out) and the 64 artwork too (as well as the fact that the official artwork there is just that, artwork).

Top Bottom