• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Here ya go lad, did the best I could with the 2nd image with Eevee's tail, but if theirs any little fixes or stuff like that you'd want lemme know~

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If anyone wanted to make the Jump Fiorce characters
(Couldn't find any renders with a clear background)
https://au.ign.com/wikis/jump-force/Characters_and_Roster
Didn't really want to do them, all I wanted to do was Izuku Midoriya (A.k.a. Deku) and Dio (because the memes) and made them icons
IconIzuku Midoria.png
IconDio (JoJo's Bizzare Adventure).png
I did that from personal interest, it's pretty late so in the morning I'll maybe do Dio (Also I'm really sad because Death Note (The first Anime I ever watched) I thought was going to get Light Yagami from it, and I was REALLY excited. but the site says he is not playable, and that makes me sad)

EDIT: nvm, I decided to just wasn't tired enough and decided to knock off Dio. I did those 2 because I wanted to and probably won't do anyone else from that site, unless Light Yagami somehow became playable, then I'd do that icon.
EDIT 2: Forgot to mention, I tried making the Deku icon naming it Izuku Midoriya, but it wouldn't fit, so I just went with Deku.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeahmattm8

Smash Apprentice
Didn't really to do them, all I wanted to do was Izuku Midoriya (A.k.a. Deku) and Dio (because the memes)and made that an icon View attachment 192592View attachment 192594.
I did that from personal interest, it's pretty late so in the morning I'll maybe do Dio (Also I'm really sad because Death Note (The first Anime I ever watched) I thought was going to get Light Yagami from it, and I was REALLY excited. but the site says he is not playable, and that makes me sad)

EDIT: nvm, I decided to just wasn't tired enough and decided to knock off Dio. I did those 2 because I wanted to and probably won't do anyone else from that site, unless Light Yagami somehow became playable, then I'd do that icon.
Yeah Death Note was one of the first I watched too, I was so disappointed with how they handled it. They easily could have worked Light and Ryuk into a conjoint character like Yugi is with his summons.

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Here's the protagonist of the new Fire Emblem: Three Houses game. According to the wiki, the default name is "Byleth" but I imagine that may just be the Japanese name. So I'll make an updated version if the English name differs.
IconByleth (Male).png
IconByleth (Female).png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of Three Houses, this request may require a bit of cropping since it's made up of trailer screenshots, but is there a chance we can get some icons for some of the other characters?

Bernadetta

Dorothea

Ferdinand

Linhardt

Annette

Ashe

Hilda

Leonie

Mercedes

Raphael

Sylvain

Caspar, Petra, Jeralt, and Sothis don't have their portraits publicly available yet, so I've decided to leave them out for now. :p

EDIT: Because images seem to be broken, fireemblemwiki.org has all of the portraits on the respective characters' pages.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

B4 I make some icons without knowing someone did them
(Like how I did all the DbD killers and survivors yet they were already done (except The Legion and Jeff because they weren't out)
Here's my latest icon, with all the Rainbow Six: Siege operators, most of the Dead by Daylight survivors and killers, and some Marvel, Looney Toons, Power Rangers and D.C. characters.
https://imgur.com/a/0Mk39Qq
I want to know, did anyone do McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's food icons. because for some reason I want to but I don't know if they were already done.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Could I get an icon of Azelle from FE4?
Azelle.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm surprised no one made T-00 (or what EVERYONE else in the world calls him, Mr. X) icon yet (unless someone did... if so, Oooooopss)...

did 2 hat, 2 that was totally him, and 2 that was no hat. One of the 2 with T-00, and the other 1 being Mr. X
IconT-00 (Mr. X).png
IconT-00 (Mr. X) (2).png
IconT-00 (Mr. X) (5).png
IconT-00 (Mr. X) (3).png
IconT-00 (Mr. X) (4).png
IconT-00 (Mr. X) (6).png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Any chance I can get one of Sumia with her Heroes art?

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Strange request, but I'd like a King and Queen Icon. To be clear, that's one Icon that has both in it. I've attached an image to use. kisspng-chess-piece-queen-king-clip-art-chess-transparent-pngs-5b2ed46b8b65d4.6519418715297956...png

Top Bottom