• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
I'd like to extend my complaints about Spyro's selection to Crash Bandicoot's series Crash has his series..
Mrrp_The_Sheep Mrrp_The_Sheep or anyone else.
Crash has two renders of his Classic form, but not his Titan or Skylander forms.
Coco gets her look from Mind Over Mutant, which is fine, but her forms from Crash of the Titans, and the Classic series (leaving two renders just in case.) are nowhere to be seen.
Tawna simply doesn't exist, apparently.
Crunch... oh dear. Crunch got this... monstrosity, but AGAIN, didn't get his CotT form OR Classic form.
Tiny Tiger needs his Classic form. Badly.
Cortex could do with his Classic and Skylander form. I'm putting the figure render here since there doesn't seem to be a cutout of the official artwork. If one could make an icon out of the official work it would be preferable to the figure.
I'm also throwing in N. Sane Trilogy and Crash of the Titans renders of Aku Aku & the same for Uka Uka.

Again, these randomly picked renders currently in the RM bother me. If you're gonna put a series in, for the love of Sakurai, be consistent with what game the renders are from!

Last edited:

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
Apologies for my absence, I have been moving house over the last week and was without internet

I'm not sure if it's been posted here yet, but I can't find it, but can someone please post/make an icon for Labo Man?

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/9O7...59084059/Screenshot_2018_03_19_13.20.47.0.png

I have also been working on something related to the roster maker that I hope to post sometime within the week

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Question: If I had to make a roster, what's the order of game series?
You mean how to organize them on your roster? If so, there's no standard order; the only thing that's common is that Mario comes first. If you want to organize the roster like Sakurai does, it'd be Mario and Mario spin-offs first, then chronological order for the rest of the series.

SmasherCraig

Smash Rookie
You mean how to organize them on your roster? If so, there's no standard order; the only thing that's common is that Mario comes first. If you want to organize the roster like Sakurai does, it'd be Mario and Mario spin-offs first, then chronological order for the rest of the series.
Thanks! I'll keep that tip in mind.

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to extend my complaints about Spyro's selection to Crash Bandicoot's series Crash has his series..
Mrrp_The_Sheep Mrrp_The_Sheep or anyone else.
Crash has two renders of his Classic form, but not his Titan or Skylander forms.
Coco gets her look from Mind Over Mutant, which is fine, but her forms from Crash of the Titans, and the Classic series (leaving two renders just in case.) are nowhere to be seen.
Tawna simply doesn't exist, apparently.
Crunch... oh dear. Crunch got this... monstrosity, but AGAIN, didn't get his CotT form OR Classic form.
Tiny Tiger needs his Classic form. Badly.
Cortex could do with his Classic and Skylander form. I'm putting the figure render here since there doesn't seem to be a cutout of the official artwork. If one could make an icon out of the official work it would be preferable to the figure.
I'm also throwing in N. Sane Trilogy and Crash of the Titans renders of Aku Aku & the same for Uka Uka.

Again, these randomly picked renders currently in the RM bother me. If you're gonna put a series in, for the love of Sakurai, be consistent with what game the renders are from!

I also made icons for the rest of the WarioWare Gold cast I was missing

And I think Staravia & Staraptor are the only Pokemon missing from the Roster Maker (Also, Lickilicky was spelt wrong)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Off topic here, but does anyone who have an iMac or MacBook uses this feature? I'm now switching from PC to Mac and I've noticed on my iMac I cannot open the program for some reason.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641

I also made icons for the rest of the WarioWare Gold cast I was missing

And I think Staravia & Staraptor are the only Pokemon missing from the Roster Maker (Also, Lickilicky was spelt wrong)
I think it was me who made that 'Lickilicky' icon, I can't believe I miss spelt it, cheers for correcting it.

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Hey so, I have a question. So a while ago I got an icon from here of Waluigi, but I wanted to know if anyone knew where the original render came from? I tried finding who posted the original Waluigi icon but I can't seem to find them, any help would be great.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Literally no matter how many times I try to add Staravia and Staraptor, it never works. I put them in the icons folder, I click on the add new icons option, and they don't show up. I've tried like three different Staraptor icons in the past and none of them show up. Other icons I add show up just fine. It's just these guys for some reason.

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
So I downloaded the Roster Maker and the Java script, and I still can't access Roster Maker. And yes, I even followed the instructions in the Readme.

Anything with the Java file will just state that I need to make sure that the commands are correct and to try again. So I have no idea what I am even doing wrong, here.

And before anyone says anything, I did download the latest iteration of these two programs. And yet Java doesn't work, and neither does Roster Maker.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Okay, so I got my Roster maker working. Not sure what went wrong the first time, but here it is.

Now, I am looking for a few roster slots, specifically for Mike Tyson (from Punch-Out), Angry Video Game Nerd, Nostalgia Critic, Lester the Unlikely, and Zack Fair. Why is that? Because I want to add all of them into my roster and Zack is inexplicably absent. I have no idea where to look, and none of the pictures match what I want--specifically from the Nerd and Critic.

I'm actually kind of shocked neither Mike Tyson nor Zack are in the Stage roster. Mike Tyson would be the second Punch-Out rep, and Zack would be an echo fighter for Cloud.

Lester the Unlikely would be a joke addition to the roster, whereas Angry Video Game Nerd and Nostalgia Critic would be new reps, with the latter being an echo of the former.

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Have we got any Warframe icons yet? Been playing that game for a few days now, so I got inspired to ask. :)

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I have a feeling people are going to need this Incineroar icon:
IconIncineroar (2).png

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Does anybody have an icon of this render of Eggman?
Hey so, I have a question. So a while ago I got an icon from here of Waluigi, but I wanted to know if anyone knew where the original render came from? I tried finding who posted the original Waluigi icon but I can't seem to find them, any help would be great.
The original I came across was from here. Hope that helps for you.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Last edited:

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
What a jam-packed direct that was! Simon, Richter & K. Rool, plus Chrom and Dark Samus echoes. I am a bit confused as to why Chrom is an echo of Roy and not Ike though. Anyways, here are the icons:

Mrrp_The_Sheep Mrrp_The_Sheep and Jakor Jakor
Do you think we could get a category and icons for Final Smashes? Just a random idea.
It's an interesting idea, but it will probably not be super easy to get good pics for the Smashes. I will see what I can create

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I can't really get something I like the look of and it does not help that Smash Wiki seems to have crashed so it makes it harder to find images. You can go for it if you wish

This is what I've made
There are a lot of them to work with, so thought I'd asked.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is anyone willing to make an icon for Addam and Mythra?

(Edit) also, one of Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia?

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Is there an icon of Fiora’s Project X Zone 2 artwork? Also, is anyone willing to make an icon for Addam and Mythra?

(Edit) also, one of Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia?

Do you have a specific image in mind for Addam and Mythra?

Top Bottom