• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
I have an add-on to my previous request and a pic i like better of my previous request.

Jibanyan
Magiana
Ocean Diver 1
Ocean Diver 2
Ocean Diver 1 & 2 are actually Endless Ocean 2 characters Oceana Louvier (Océane Rouvier in PAL version) and GG. Just FYI.

Wolf29

Smash Cadet
Ocean Diver 1 & 2 are actually Endless Ocean 2 characters Oceana Louvier (Océane Rouvier in PAL version) and GG. Just FYI.
I know, but a slot on a roster I wanna do, I'm gonna put ocean diver and have palette swaps probably be some of the named divers, its just hard to find the generic protagonist diver(s). Never have played the game myself, but I feel it at least deserves a stage in Smash, and if they added the diver, it'd be the next :4wiifit:

Last edited:

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
I know, but a slot on a roster I wanna do, am gonna put ocean diver and have palette swaps probably be some of the named divers, its just hard to find the generic protagonist diver(s). Never have played the game myself, but I feel it at least deserves a stage in Smash, and if they added the diver, it'd be the next :4wiifit:
How's this?

Pit/Link/Snivy

Smash Rookie
I have a lot of things I've wanted to find for a while, I've managed to make some myself, but I'm really, really bad at it. I don't need all of these, just any that someone can get to or wants to do. I want Pokemon Trainer and Eevee in one icon, Lucina and Toon Link in one icon, and 9-Volt and 18-Volt in one icon. With Yarn Yoshi, I want the first one with Poochy and the second separately. Sorry if this is too much trouble for anybody, I figured it can't hurt to ask.
Yarn Yoshi & Poochy

Yarn Yoshi

Isabelle

Isabelle

Villager

Villager

Wingo

Serperior

Serperior

Servine

Snivy

Snivy

Pokémon Trainer & Eevee

Ridley

Viridi

Lady Maud

Tetra

Inkling

Takamaru

Lucina & Toon Link

Ilia

9-Volt & 18-Volt

Magiana
I'm reposting this because a new page started, sorry. Also, I don't know how to reply to two posts at once, but I think the person who requested the saftey man is awesome, my friend and I always joke about him being in smash. Also, I know there are a lot of requests for Magiana, sorry. If anyone could help me with some of these, that'd be great!

Wolf29

Smash Cadet
I requested a character earlier who's English name has been announced.

Magearna is the English name while Magiana is the Japanese name
Also still need a good Jibanyan icon, and if possible, one of Isaac and Matthew from Golden Sun sharing an icon. Thanks for the help with all of the previous icons!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have a BUNCH of icons ready, but the power's out in my complex and probably still will be way into tomorrow. So....

TheAmazingMemer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Faves3000
3DS FC
4940-5681-4585
These are my icon requests
Could you try finding images that don't have backgrounds? It can be a pretty big inconvenience for people who don't know how to deal with them all too well, or, you know, makes the icon look bad. Especially for Hector, as in that picture he's incredibly small and, admittedly, hard to find (I had to spend a solid minute staring at that image).

EDIT:
Does anyone have icons for Yu Narukami, Weegee, and Hoopa? Also, can someone fix the Dragonite icon already in the roster maker (it lacks the T)?
I gotcha fam

Last edited:

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
REQUEST: An icon of one of the player characters (maybe Pete?) from the Harvest Moon franchise. A 3D model would be preferable, but 2D is also fine. The name could be "Farmer", because I see it like the Villager character where many different player characters are available as alternate costumes. It could also just be called Pete, you decide.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing that has annoyed me about this roster maker font that it just feels way too blocky and curveless. By just adding one more color, I've been using an edited version of that font so it looks smoother around the edges and actually curve:

And I've included a bunch of other symbols to go with it.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman

Tiki
Black Knight.png

Black Knight

Tower of Guidance (stage)

Can I get icons of these?

Last edited:

Godzillabrawler

Smash Rookie
NNID
Godzillabrawler
Godzillabrawler's Modest Icon Gallery
Hey, everybody. Just wanted to drop in and supply my icon gallery since I know for a fact I've used the hell out of the ones supplied in the OP. I have pretty much made all of the stages that are missing from the base roster maker for Smash 4, as well as all of the modified or new stages for Project M and all of the new stages from version 0.9b of Super Smash Flash 2. There are also character icons and even the sorely lacking item icons. I don't do the white outlines in my icons, but they look good enough to my eye. Hope this post does someone some good.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Godzillabrawler's Modest Icon Gallery
Hey, everybody. Just wanted to drop in and supply my icon gallery since I know for a fact I've used the hell out of the ones supplied in the OP. I have pretty much made all of the stages that are missing from the base roster maker for Smash 4, as well as all of the modified or new stages for Project M and all of the new stages from version 0.9b of Super Smash Flash 2. There are also character icons and even the sorely lacking item icons. I don't do the white outlines in my icons, but they look good enough to my eye. Hope this post does someone some good.
Here's a Final Destination icon with its full name if needed.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Just a few things,

Louie

President

Charlie

Brittany

Last edited: