• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
I've reposted so much in the past,with so many echs,what do I have left to say?
Walrus Man

Hammerhead

Snaggletooth

Skoodge

Spleen
(Because I can't even with this guy.His HEAD.)

Last edited:

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944

They're not a zoomed in as I would like, but you can't see the colour changes otherwise so they'll have to do.

Also some more 3D icons, Pokemon Trainers this time.
Damn, and I was just going to start on making all of those Pokemon ones. Well, that'll be skipped.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
If anyone's free, I have a few requests. I figured Gordon was lonely being the sole Half Life character in the Roster Maker, so I'll need someone to rectify this. :p

Alyx Vance

The G-Man

Also for fun, Winston Smith.

Thanks man! They look great!
Gotcha. They're in my archive.

Mario123311

Smash Ace

Anyone think they could cut this out? This is Giana from the Giana Sisters games BTW... Artwork is from a steam trading card you can get that's pretty cheap actually.

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
RetroGameNinja's Icon Archive (Finally!)

This project has been canned.

64/Melee:

SSBB/4:

Custom:

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Well, I finally finished something resembling my ideal fighter and assist trophy rosters, even if I'm not super pleased with the latter. Next up: bosses!

Can anyone make these for me (or link me to them, should they already exist)?

Petey Piranha:

Ghastly King (a close-up, please! His current icon is too damn small):

Gohma:

DJ Octavio:

Whoa! Sharp! Can you make one that's exactly like that, but using the "plain" non-Dojo background?
Reposting requests, y'all.

EDIT: Retro Game Ninja already did Gohma! Sorry, didn't notice, but thanks for the icon. (I still need the others, though.)

Last edited:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
So...in addition to my above request,
Could I also get these three?
Grizz

Panda

Ice Bear
Again,thanks in advance.
Today I actually saw this show for the first time. So here:

Gold Mario
Was gonna do this one like a week ago but I forgot. Sorry...

Also some SWD icons I was gonna make around the time I started roster making. Every character in the game (Except Rusty, who is already in the Roster Maker:

Also a Lolwut icon from Scribblenauts. No one probably gets this joke.

And now I'm off to work on more icons. And, y'know, finish those Maxwell's family icons.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Today I actually saw this show for the first time. So here:

Was gonna do this one like a week ago but I forgot. Sorry...

Also some SWD icons I was gonna make around the time I started roster making. Every character in the game (Except Rusty, who is already in the Roster Maker:

Also a Lolwut icon from Scribblenauts. No one probably gets this joke.

And now I'm off to work on more icons. And, y'know, finish those Maxwell's family icons.
I should replay Super Scribblenauts soon.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Don't wanna be a spammer but... *Calmly waits for Giana*~

...Okay, I do have some other requests too I guess.

I can't say the current Piplup pic I have fits too well with the other cast

(If I can just get this as "Mr. Driller" that'd be nice... A plushie is close to a 3D model I guess)

"!@#$%"

The next is a 3D rendered Sailor Moon to fit along the others... I couldn't really decide so I narrowed it down to the 4 I thought looked best.

http://img13.deviantart.net/586f/i/2010/285/e/2/eternal_sailor_moon_by_chatterhead-d30ne56.png
http://orig05.deviantart.net/5a1b/f/2008/090/a/9/sailor_moon_resin_figure_by_shadowvfx.jpg ((This one is a figure but could still work))
http://img11.deviantart.net/5733/i/..._piron_sailor_moon_by_charbear000-d4e7cta.jpg ((Somewhat more SSB styled with semi-realistic textures))
http://img12.deviantart.net/45fe/i/...or_moon_crystal___dl_by_yamisweet-d7suagq.png

Last edited:

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I made my first icon in like a billion trillion years. It's crappy, but servicable. Two name variants too.

Based on the idea of representing Animal Friends with mounted-combat Kiddy Kong (cause really he'd be a terrible character otherwise), using canon art of Kiddy riding Ellie.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Well, I finally finished something resembling my ideal fighter and assist trophy rosters, even if I'm not super pleased with the latter. Next up: bosses!

Can anyone make these for me (or link me to them, should they already exist)?

Petey Piranha:

Ghastly King (a close-up, please! His current icon is too damn small):

Gohma:

DJ Octavio:

Whoa! Sharp! Can you make one that's exactly like that, but using the "plain" non-Dojo background?
Reposting requests, y'all. (Retro Game Ninja already did Gohma.)

Top Bottom