• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 26897 New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔
So basically a million third party characters? Never going to happen, deal with it. Sorry for the harshness, but you are also making a useless post in a thread about something entirely different.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036

Requesting dojo-styled Starman. I would like two icons: One with a grey background, and the other with a space blue background. Thanks in advance!

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Uhh, could I have that... please?
Because i'm super lazy, I've decided to give you an image of (ALL OF) my colored roster. I had a Zoroark one, also, but I dunno what happened to that. I can't find it. You're gonna have to go into a photo editing program such as paint and split them apart. I think I'm gonna give you them separately another day.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
So basically a million third party characters? Never going to happen, deal with it. Sorry for the harshness, but you are also making a useless post in a thread about something entirely different.
I know it's too much, but at least some of them can be confirmed as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters in time like Shantae and Risky Boots, Izuna, Shino and probably Shizune, Bayonetta and personally Geno, Princess Daisy, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs needed to come back in video gaming world somehow, cuz my real friends believes that can actually happen!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I've got a few requests...

Primal Groudon

Primal Kyogre

Axe User (just resize it, even if it's blurry I don't care.)

Link

Toon Link

Toad

Zero

Gnawty

Spetznaz

Alcatraz

Master Chief

Jill Valentine

Blinkx
Get these done on your own time, and don't feel sorry for me if you don't do them. I can wait.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I'm sorry if this was asked before, but when I save an image, it changes to the default images.
I've had this problem on my first use, but it stopped. Now it came back.

Last edited:

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Now, since I know how to make icons, and no one has made/finished and/or posted the Icons I requested; I decided to make those icons one by one!

Ah, nevermind, It seems that it just broke when I replied to it. Well, if the images are broken for you, just go to page 118.

Last edited:

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
I'm sorry if this was asked before, but when I save an image, it changes to the default images.
I've had this problem on my first use, but it stopped. Now it came back.
Ah, I know what you mean. As in, when you save a roster as an image, and you use a second icon (example: Link (2)), but then it turns into Link (1)? I know what you mean. Same thing happens to me, I don't know why.

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Now, since I know how to make icons, and no one has made/finished and/or posted the Icons I requested; I decided to make those icons one by one!

Added Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Yozora, Sena, and Hatsune Miku! Sorry if the last three looks pixelated, the Miku one is from a PSP Game, and Yozora & Sena's were hard to crop and resize into the icons natural size.

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Hey, SpeedStick2400! Let's be friends and exchange our 3DS friends codes to each other, now to play SMASH 4!
I don't own Smash 4 yet, but i'll get it soon. When I say soon, really soon, as in tomorrow, or two days from now. But, I will exchange for your friend code.
Also, here, have Shino and Shizune icons. I'm gonna be doing Sonia and Manic soon.

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
I got a buttload of requests here. Yes, they are for a Mario Kart roster
Mario

Luigi

Yoshi

Peach

Bowser

Toad

Koopa Troopa

Donkey Kong Jr.
Wario

Donkey Kong
Daisy

Waluigi

Birdo

Toadette

Bowser Jr

Diddy Kong (Yes I want him upside down)

Paratroopa

Baby Mario

Baby Luigi

King Boo

Petey Piranha
Dry Bones

R.O.B.
Baby Peach

Baby Daisy

Rosalina

Dry Bowser
Funky Kong

Shy Guy

Lakitu

Wiggler

Honey Bee Queen

Metal Mario
Baby Rosalina

Pink Gold Peach

Larry Koopa

Lemmy Koopa

Iggy Koopa

Wendy O. Koopa

Roy Koopa

Morton Koopa Jr.

Ludwig von Koopa
Kamek

Dixie Kong

Prof. E. Gadd

Dr. Mario

Baby Wario

Pianta

Hammer Bro

Toadsworth

Pauline

Nabbit

King K. Rool

Ashley

Boom Boom

Pom Pom

Geno

Kritter

Wart

EDIT: Goomba

Ok, done. That was a massive amount, and I dont expect all of those to get made, especially since there are about 6 that arent transparent. I spent about 2 hours putting all these requests together :p

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
Ah, I know what you mean. As in, when you save a roster as an image, and you use a second icon (example: Link (2)), but then it turns into Link (1)? I know what you mean. Same thing happens to me, I don't know why.
I'm aware of this bug. It will be fixed in the next version.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Forget my previous request, I would like these instead! So you know what they are before opening the spoiler tab, they are the Aliens the first season of Ben 10, which I've been binge watching recently. There are fifteen-ish.

Diamondhead

Heatblast

Wildmutt

Ghostfreak

XLR8

Upgrade

Gray Matter (dumb outline)

Ripjaws

Stinkfly

Fourarms

Cannonbolt

Wildvine

Blitzwolfer

Snare-Oh

Frankenstrike

Upchuck

Ditto

Eye Guy

Robotic Operating Buddy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moguera24
Can I have some help?
So I downloaded the program, opened up the folder and clicked the .jar (I'm using a Mac)
But every time I click it is says that it "could not be launched" and to "Check the Console for possible error messages"
Does anyone know if I can fix this?

Robotic Operating Buddy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moguera24
Can I have some help?
So I downloaded the program, opened up the folder and clicked the .jar (I'm using a Mac)
But every time I click it is says that it "could not be launched" and to "Check the Console for possible error messages"
Does anyone know if I can fix this?
Disregard this, I figured it out.

Don't know if I can make requests for characters, but here it goes:

Dark Star- Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story
The Elite Trio (consist of Private Goomp, Corporal Paraplonk, and Sergeant Guy)- M&L: BIS, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Nightmare- Metroid Fusion, Metroid Other M

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I've noticed that my computer has been having problems lately and somehow it won't let me load into the 8.0 Roster maker (where I've been using instead of 9.0 due to my laptop never accepting it). I keep trying to log in and redownaload 9.0, but neither is working
@ Jakor Jakor

I have to ask this due to my 8.0 suddenly won't open no matter what and 9.0 never works for me.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Been a while. I've been playing Smash 3DS a lot lately (who hasn't, right? :p).

@ Chase Chase

@ Cobalsh Cobalsh

Frankenstrike's name was too long, reason the "e" is missing. Please understand.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Now I would like to request all the aliens from Alien Force!

Swampfire

Big Chill

Chromastone

Spidermonkey

Jetray

Humungosaur

Goop

Echo Echo

Brainstorm

Way Big

Rath (outlineees)

Water Hazard

Terraspin

AmpFibian

Armodrillo

NRG

Nanomech

Lodestar

Clockwork

Eatle

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I don't own Smash 4 yet, but i'll get it soon. When I say soon, really soon, as in tomorrow, or two days from now. But, I will exchange for your friend code.
Also, here, have Shino and Shizune icons. I'm gonna be doing Sonia and Manic soon.
Thx-you, so perfectly and absolutely much for Shino and Lil' Shizune's Icons, but can you make Icons for Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae and the Pirate's Curse imagine looks, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You series, Hatsune Miku, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Krystal from StarFox series, Ninten from Earthbound Zero, Princess Daisy and Toad, Dixie-Kong, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Impa and Ganondrof's looks from Hyrule Warriors, Klonoa and the lovely, Bayonetta! Hopefully, just take your time and especially help me make them popular of popularity in time for SMASH rosters slot for DLC for FREE to Downloadable Contents to make perfection sense for our hard work credits to make it happen for Mr.Sakurai to actually confirmed them! P.S: Can you please, click the following me on my profile?!!

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I got a buttload of requests here. Yes, they are for a Mario Kart roster
Mario

Luigi

Yoshi

Peach

Bowser

Toad

Koopa Troopa

Donkey Kong Jr.
Wario

Donkey Kong
Daisy

Waluigi

Birdo

Toadette

Bowser Jr

Diddy Kong (Yes I want him upside down)

Paratroopa

Baby Mario

Baby Luigi

King Boo

Petey Piranha
Dry Bones

R.O.B.
Baby Peach

Baby Daisy

Rosalina

Dry Bowser
Funky Kong

Shy Guy

Lakitu

Wiggler

Honey Bee Queen

Metal Mario
Baby Rosalina

Pink Gold Peach

Larry Koopa

Lemmy Koopa

Iggy Koopa

Wendy O. Koopa

Roy Koopa

Morton Koopa Jr.

Ludwig von Koopa
Kamek

Dixie Kong

Prof. E. Gadd

Dr. Mario

Baby Wario

Pianta

Hammer Bro

Toadsworth

Pauline

Nabbit

King K. Rool

Ashley

Boom Boom

Pom Pom

Geno

Kritter

Wart

EDIT: Goomba

Ok, done. That was a massive amount, and I dont expect all of those to get made, especially since there are about 6 that arent transparent. I spent about 2 hours putting all these requests together :p
Took a while but done at last. Sure is a lot to ask for.

@ Cobalsh Cobalsh

Managed to make the "E" fit.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Much respect to @ Silvera Silvera to make the E on the end of an icon name fit. :laugh:

On an unrelated note, there are four Dead or Alive/Virtua Fighter characters I need to have them all.

La Mariposa (Mariposa is just fine)

Nyotengu

Kage-Maru

Top Bottom