• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Direct Begins Soon!

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
In just under an hour, the Super Smash Bros. Direct will begin! You can tune in through the official Nintendo Direct site, the official Smash site, or right here on Smashboards.

We've already been informed we won't get a specific release date, but that we will be given a rough one. What else do you think we will find out? What are you hoping we'll see?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBond

Smash Cadet
I wasn't expecting an actual release date, but a release window is what we need.

Everyone hurry, the hype train is about to take off

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075
In just under an hour, the Super Smash Bros. Direct will begin! You can tune in through the official Nintendo Direct site, the official Smash site, or right here on Smashboards.

We've already been informed we won't get a specific release date, but that we will be given a rough one. What else do you think we will find out? What are you hoping we'll see?
I predict that Palutena and ridley are going to be revealed...

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am ready! I got my Wii U on the Direct, got my laptop out to comment on here. I got a glass of water and I am all dressed for work!

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...intendo_direct_at_0000_cest_9th_april/cgjrw9n

Just had to pull that GIF up; honestly, that's probably what it's going to feel like, except with water bottles and Lon Lon Milk. :p XD I'm so hyped and excited for the event! Very fortunate that I have some spare time to catch it live; I hope others who can't see it live can at least watch the archived version of the Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct without encountering spoilers beforehand! After tackling not one but two Microbiology tests, this event makes it worth it (and seeing my crush's smile afterwards, but that's another thing)!

I'm expecting a newcomer (hopefully Ridley or Isaac; Pac-man or King K. Rool as well, as they each deserve it) and veteran announcement (Mewtwo, preferably), as well as a possible release date (which I actually hope will be in 2015, so that more content can be added to both versions of SSB4). I expect epic/awesome battle (VS Mode) and single-player footage as well... Hopefully, this event will be a milestone in gaming, short of SSB4 itself!

HERE WE GO; 4 MINUTES!

Last edited:

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Ridley confirmed to not be playable character. (?)

Last edited:

MrBond

Smash Cadet
Sheik is back
Zero Suit Samus is back
Greninja, a pokemon, is the newcomer
Online stuff

Malion

Smash Ace
Yoshi zss shiek confirmed so far.
All their own seperate characters

Top Bottom