• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Story of Kenpocalypse~ The Bowser of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Long long ago in a distant land, lived a lonely and cowardly bowser in which all the other bowsers made fun off (Especially the gay Australian Bowser named "Boozer Cute). This bowser was not only slow, he didn't have too much knowledge of how to even Fight. He would get pushed around from left to right, and right to left from various characters such as
Fox, Falco, sheik, and all the other top tier characters and even the lowest of the low Pichu.

"That's Enough!" screamed the bowser and he vowed to be the best bowser who would ever lived! Of course, this bowser was also very lucky since Koopacalypse, the King of bowsers lived 15 minutes in a fortress away( bowsers up B btw). After months and months of training with Koopacalypse, might I add the King of bowsers, this bowser became very very strong. He'd then became known as Kenpocalypse the apprentice to Koopacalypse. However Kenpocalypse can never beat Koopacalyspe because he was incredibly strong.

Kenpocalypse has now began to go on a journey to Australia to get his first revenge on Boozer Cute. At first Boozer Cute was way over confident that Kenpocalypse stood no chance, but he was wrong. Boozer Cute was amazed at how strong Kenpocalypse has gotten and couldn't believe his eyes. Little did he know that Kenpocalypse was trained by thee almighty King of Bowsers. Kenpocalypse simply over threw Boozer Cute in an Instant and it was a done deal.

After adventuring home Kenpocalypse felt that he was now strong enough to over throw the King of bowsers. Of course the King of bowsers didn't have much fear since he would always beat Kenpocalypse with ease. However This time it was a different story. Kenpocalypse had more than enough to take over Koopacalypse's thrown introducing Kenpocalypse's great move, " the fist of fury." of course just because Kenpocalypse has beaten Koopacalypse, he cannot be known to steal his thrown just yet....

1 month later, a bowser named Gojira is met and confronted by Kenpocalypse. Kenpocalypse then challenged Gojira to the battle of Death to see which was stronger. Gojira put up a valient and encouraging battle, but in the end, the Fist of Fury was just way too much. Kenpocalypse became Victorious~~

After seeking out all the bowsers, Kenpocalypse now just has one more bowser to defeat. Yes, thee bowser Known as GimpyFish, and just with Kenpocalypse's luck, Gimpyfish has seemed to move into Kenpocalypse's territory. What will happen between Kenpocalypse and Gimpyfish, Will Gimpyfish save all the other bowsers from destruction? Gimpyfish is their last hope to stop Kenpocalypse's Madness. And if he were to lose, Kenpocalypse will simply Rule the world. BWAHAHAHAHA~ (insert madness song here)

Battle will take place at super champ combo~~~

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Long long ago in a distant land, lived a lonely and cowardly bowser in which all the other bowsers made fun off (Especially the gay Australian Bowser named "Boozer Cute). This bowser was not only slow, he didn't have too much knowledge of how to even Fight. He would get pushed around from left to right, and right to left from various characters such as
Fox, Falco, sheik, and all the other top tier characters and even the lowest of the low Pichu.

"That's Enough!" screamed the bowser and he vowed to be the best bowser who would ever lived! Of course, this bowser was also very lucky since Koopacalypse, the King of bowsers lived 15 minutes in a fortress away( bowsers up B btw). After months and months of training with Koopacalypse, might I add the King of bowsers, this bowser became very very strong. He'd then became known as Kenpocalypse the apprentice to Koopacalypse. However Kenpocalypse can never beat Koopacalyspe because he was incredibly strong.

Kenpocalypse has now began to go on a journey to Australia to get his first revenge on Boozer Cute. At first Boozer Cute was way over confident that Kenpocalypse stood no chance, but he was wrong. Boozer Cute was amazed at how strong Kenpocalypse has gotten and couldn't believe his eyes. Little did he know that Kenpocalypse was trained by thee almighty King of Bowsers. Kenpocalypse simply over threw Boozer Cute in an Instant and it was a done deal.

After adventuring home Kenpocalypse felt that he was now strong enough to over throw the King of bowsers. Of course the King of bowsers didn't have much fear since he would always beat Kenpocalypse with ease. However This time it was a different story. Kenpocalypse had more than enough to take over Koopacalypse's thrown introducing Kenpocalypse's great move, " the fist for fury." of course just because Kenpocalypse has beaten Koopacalypse, he cannot be known to steal his thrown just yet....

1 month later, a bowser named Gojira is met and confronted by Kenpocalypse. Kenpocalypse then challenged Gojira to the battle of Death to see which was stronger. Gojira put up a valient and encouraging battle, but in the end, the Fist of Fury was just way too much. Kenpocalypse became Victorious~~

After seeking out all the bowsers, Kenpocalypse now just has one more bowser to defeat. Yes, thee bowser Known as GimpyFish, and just with Kenpocalypse's luck, Gimpyfish has seemed to move into Kenpocalypse's territory. What will happen between Kenpocalypse and Gimpyfish, Will Gimpyfish save all the other bowsers from destruction. Gimpyfish is their last hope to stop Kenpocalypse's Madness. And if he were to lose, Kenpocalypse will simply Rule the world. BWAHAHAHAHA~ (insert madness song here)

Battle will take place at super champ combo~~~
Needs more Reflex in this story. >:[

Seriously, I never get to play Bowser vs. Bowser competitively, and I'm at least pretty good.

I wish I was the hope for mankind...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Kenpocalypse needs to take down the east coast Bowsers as well, and we've got four mains here that would die to defend our Bowser rights

KevinM
Yo-Yo
WarriorKnight
DJ Nintendo

Get at us

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Kenpocalypse needs to take down the east coast Bowsers as well, and we've got four mains here that would die to defend our Bowser rights

KevinM
Yo-Yo
WarriorKnight
DJ Nintendo

Get at us
You guys need to fight in bowser ffa's

But seriously, Ken, you are destroying all that makes bowser special!

Someone stop him, Gimpy better be playing SSBM right now, if he's not as UW

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This story tells me several things:

1. After playing Boozer Cute down under you returned even better to defeat Koopacalypse, which suggests I ****. Without even training.
2. You are not a naturally talented Boozer, you need to spend months of training to be at your Boozer peak, so more or less you're the Rock Lee of Boozer, but since Gimpy already has that, you're nothing - not even a Konohamaru of Bowser.
3. Since Mew2King is apparently America's best Marth, Kenpocalypse aka sephirothken found solace in attacking in what he thought was a comfortable little niche he could weasel himself into and earn himself a little more respect.

Well guess what?

Ken, you suck - you already know how Arash and I play cus we were once neighbourhood pals but now youve taken it too far - i have my money on gimpy since he knows how to verse things other than that of BOOZER. beating me means nothing since i practically havent trained boozer in forever, so now that i am, YOURE DEAD :mad: :bowser:

YOU WILL NEVER BE PART OF THE KOOPA TROOP - thats me, arash, gimpy gojira and STUBERT. we are for realz and we are the original bowser professionals of the west. go back to mikael is gay

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
LOL KO, it's not months of training, it was added in there to make the story a bit more epic

Lies!, since there are a lacking in bowsers, I feel that it is my natural place :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Needs more Reflex in this story. >:[

Seriously, I never get to play Bowser vs. Bowser competitively, and I'm at least pretty good.

I wish I was the hope for mankind...
Where were you when I was in Georgia? You had your chance!

Falco&Victory - Ken has a beastly GAW! I dont think you know...

j00t

Smash Champion

Falco&Victory - Ken has a beastly GAW! I dont think you know...
GnW > Bowser. :/

So yeah, I'd like to see Ken force himself into GnW territory as well.....

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Oh, last time I saw his G&W it was mediocre at best, must have got better

I think you should take your place back as best marth after you're beat by Gimpy and them. I mean, Sasuke was super talented but Rock Lee beat him(Naruto references should stop now)

Oh, and Ken, I love your sig =)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Little do they know, Gimpyfish is backed by the Ganondorf community!! :smash:

we are his second and not-as-loved child!!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Oh, I have a question. I know Brawl hasn't come out yet, but ken, who do you think you want to main?

Of course I will be trying Bowser to see if his new flavor(that sounds so wrong) make him at least mid tier. That way he'll stand a fighting chance at tourneys.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
@SephrothKen: Can I be one of the Bowsers that get in the way of your rampage and then get evil-eye-lasered for my insulance? It will make you seem really evil....

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You were supposed to be at Initiation, I think. One of Wes's tournaments. I remember there being "an 80% chance" of it. D:

I was looking forward to it.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Oooh... greedy Ken looking to take our Bowser honour from us too! Just to let you know, us Boozer diehards are the most dedicated there is. We will die for our honour, are you prepared for that level of loyalty!?

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
What's gonna happen if a pesky plumber gets in the middle of this mess? o_o; Methinks Mario would get clobbered if he had to face more than one Bowser.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
STFU, vetern Bowsers FTW! No nublets gonna take out all the Koopa King pros, your gonna get swatted like a fly by the utilts.

Arash

Smash Lord
i think i may have trained ken too well...

he has already struck me down like darth vader struck down obi-wan, but little does he know that by striking me down i have become more powerful than he could possibly imagine....

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Arash *salutes*

Take em down

On the reals i did pretty decent going all bowser at Esticle yesterday

Showed them all that bowser isn't ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom