• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Star Wolf Squadron: Back in Black

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
All you do is connect tilts and airs with fireballs. But hey, if you think I'm a whiney loser for complaining about lag, when you leave because of such a simple thing, go ahead. I don't recall you ever contributing to the clan, especially when you said you would make a game with that illegal game making software of yours.

I never called you a loser you did. I never said I was making an rpg for the clan? Where do you get that from? I said Im making an RPG and asked for help and relhots said sure. And get your facts right, cause its not illegal you just can sell it so stop trying to make it seem like I did something wrong..you're only hurting yourself. What have I contributed hm lets see.....I did alot for the the first comic and started the Wolf Guide with relhots which no one cared about, and I was one of the few members who cared about this clan. I'm not leaving because of you complained, I'm just tired of rotting my name when you act like a jacka$$(BC incident if you need an example), abusing your power since your the clan leader, and treating us like we are lower than you as human beings.

You didnt only complain about lag, everyone does that. You said all I do is grab you and spike you.(hm dont leave yourself open...) And to say Im an Idiot when I said sheik sucked...why do you guys get so offensive...plus its true.(check the teir list if you wont take my word for it.)

please lets not continue this pointless arguement .

Patinator

Smash Champion
Oh dear.

All of you... Please, stop fighting. I didn't mean to initiate anything.

Ghost, if you leave, any half-decent guy in the clan will miss you. But it's your choice.

Now, as for Wolf discussion. Shall we speak our opinions on his DAir...? To, y'know, stop the hate? Hate makes Pat sad. :(

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
ghost07, just leave. don't make a big deal out of it. it would have been easier and better to just have said im leaving and left it unjustified because it would eat at biggie (no offense biggie). its too late now.
dair is only to be used as a spike. it will be punished otherwise.

Patinator

Smash Champion
dair is only to be used as a spike. it will be punished otherwise.
People don't have reflexes as crazy as that last I checked. o_o;;;

Besides, you could always punish a laggy move of some kind. I've done D-Air "juggles" with Wolf and Falco; just repeatedly spike people. They go up, then down. Up, then down. Up, then down.

Then Up Smash or something for more damage.

:bee:

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I find that using the D-air effectively relies on your opponent messing up. Otherwise theres usually better things to do but it can land you some easy kills or weird combos like pat said.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I never called you a loser you did. I never said I was making an rpg for the clan? Where do you get that from? I said Im making an RPG and asked for help and relhots said sure. And get your facts right, cause its not illegal you just can sell it so stop trying to make it seem like I did something wrong..you're only hurting yourself. What have I contributed hm lets see.....I did alot for the the first comic and started the Wolf Guide with relhots which no one cared about, and I was one of the few members who cared about this clan. I'm not leaving because of you complained, I'm just tired of rotting my name when you act like a jacka$$(BC incident if you need an example), abusing your power since your the clan leader, and treating us like we are lower than you as human beings.

You didnt only complain about lag, everyone does that. You said all I do is grab you and spike you.(hm dont leave yourself open...) And to say Im an Idiot when I said sheik sucked...why do you guys get so offensive...plus its true.(check the teir list if you wont take my word for it.)

please lets not continue this pointless arguement .
If you want to curse and argue so badly, forget it. This was your choice to leave, not mine.
Oh dear.

All of you... Please, stop fighting. I didn't mean to initiate anything.

Ghost, if you leave, any half-decent guy in the clan will miss you. But it's your choice.

Now, as for Wolf discussion. Shall we speak our opinions on his DAir...? To, y'know, stop the hate? Hate makes Pat sad. :(
D air can be used like Gannon's lagless D air, I do that on occasion to punish rolls with my precious DI.

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
hey biggie im having trouble with wolfs dash because i can't get the meteor smash effect.Do u know how to do it?

gallax

Smash Hero
question for you guys. who is dachamp? he messaged me saying that they want me in this clan. first of all, who is he? i dont see him on any page ive looked(it doesnt even mention him as a member). Why am i being recruited? i am not gonna be played with. i am already with a clan and if i am to be a part of this one i want to know why.

§witch

Smash Lord
Rofl, not this clan. I got that PM as well. He has one post, i think he massed PMed everyone he could find, or maybe not cause I responded, and he answered. But it's not this clan, it was like silver wolves or something.

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
LETS HAVE A CLAN WAR.
lets go challenge the ike clan. we will become their friends and they will have no choice but to fight for us while against us.

that sounds awesome

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yeah... I've been playing Ganondorf and Wolf a lot lately, and I've done actual bona-fide C-O-M-B-O-S with their D-Airs. 2-hit, yeah, but still.

So you can full-hop D-Air, and still hit people, Biggie? Thanks for that; I'd best remember.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Biggie, you can't just do that to people, Ghost is not annoying, and never has been, he's been a steady intelligent and level-headed contributor. Thats more than I can say about you Biggie. You don't have to be an ego-maniacal jerk all the time just to prove how tough you are.

on a lighter note, Issue 7 of Paradox Prime is nearly finished, just a few frames to go.

Patinator

Smash Champion
This thread is horrendously dead. i think i will have to make a visual to display how dead it is.
This thread? Ah-ha-ha-ha. Silly DarkWarCloud. Stop joking.

We've been discussion a bit, actually. It's the first Wolf-related discussion in this thread for a while. :/

Biggie, you can't just do that to people, Ghost is not annoying, and never has been, he's been a steady intelligent and level-headed contributor. Thats more than I can say about you Biggie. You don't have to be an ego-maniacal jerk all the time just to prove how tough you are.
...Whooooooooooooooooooooooa.

That's it, Biggie. Game over. You lose. You KNOW when you got chaos_Leader on your ***, that's it; you're as good as ****ed.

Now, with that out of the way... Surely, there is more to bring up with Wolf than just his D-Air, my brothers/sisters! /tribal nonsense

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord

on a lighter note, Issue 7 of Paradox Prime is nearly finished, just a few frames to go.
I hate when people add their opinion to an issue they have no clue on. Seriously, I'm sick of this bull**** hate. What's done is done, he chose to leave, I was more than willing to let him stay.
Rofl, who has used candy's combo, i have, it's too hard to pull off in a match though...
What is that?

Anyways, for our clan war matchups, we will be facing the Smash Titans. http://www.stclan.net/

Here are the Matchups
Star Wolf Squadron

*BiggieSmalls--Jenn
Reaper0329-Peppers
Croly-Edd
DarkWarCloud--Blueterrorist
Letterbomb-Choice_brawler

These are the people wyou will be facing.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Lol, this automatically fails, cause you use IE. And wow, you guys the combo thread is on the front page. I can swing ness and falco instead of wolf right?
You can use anyone you best play, even if it's not wolf. I don't mind, honestly.

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
Results

[SWS]BiggieSmalls was defeated by [ST]Peppers
[SWS]DarkWarCloud defeated [ST]Ello
[SWS]Reaper was defeated by [ST]Herb

[SWS]1-2[ST]

There are still two matches to go (you complete all 5 matches)

Croly and Letterbomb, your opponents are ready to go when you are.

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Wolf_O'Donnell
hey guys just wanted to see if you could help me out with something cuz im a little confused. click on the link.its from the arwingpedia.read the last sentence.it mentions something about a starfox movie.
a star fox movie omg i have got to see that. i hope its good cuz most games that have movies made of them turn out rubbish like the mario brothers movie.

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
i gotta agree with you wolf93.it was very dissapionting,that movie.yoshi was a raptor and peach ends up falling in love with luigi.What was wrong with the writers?

Wolf_King

Smash Rookie
Sign me up

Lol well Wolf in my oppinion is deffinitly 1 of the best characters on brawl i hope hes in top tier but ya on to more pressing matters lol if u want another person in this clan who enjoys playing and is almoast always online then u here i am lol so sign me up

-Wolf_King-

Top Bottom