• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Soldiers of Subspace - Primid for SSB4

Regardless of his chances, would you like to see a Primid as a playable character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I kind of feel like I'd rather see primids as part of another character's moveset... Like, if they introduced a new, original Adventure mode villain who can summon a random primid that acts independently until it is killed/disappears... like King Dedede's minion throw.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Huh, wasn't expecting this thread to get revived

To his credit, he hasn't been shown in Smash Run yet, but I'm not going to blind myself into thinking he has better chances because of it.

fill

20EggsEggs
what about instead of a playable, we turn them into a extra mode, like the wireframe guys. just wave after wave of primids

Super_Primid

Smash Apprentice
Well i love Primid so much. Everyone just start sending P.M. a bunch of messages asking for Primid. Since he might not make it in smash bros 4. At least in P.M. their would be some way for primid to live on.
image.jpg

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
An assist trophy? Sounds great!
Stage Hazard? Yeah, I suppose.
Playable? Rather Not.

Assist trophy: Army of Primids appear(like 5 or 6) and swarm opponents. User is immune. They can be killed similar to how they were killed in subspace. 2 hits and they are dead. Deal 10% per attack. Maybe 5%

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
And here I thought I was the only person who supported Primid. There's just something about them that makes me love them. I support! :b:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom