• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alternate timeline where instead of just doing a hasty reskin of Mike Tyson into Mr. Dream, they did a more detailed rework and made the Dream Match a fight with Donkey Kong.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Alternate timeline where instead of just doing a hasty reskin of Mike Tyson into Mr. Dream, they did a more detailed rework and made the Dream Match a fight with Donkey Kong.
I don’t mind the current timeline we have when it comes to Punch Out. Little Mac with the perfect glow up fighting DK in 480p before being inducted into Smash was a great future to have had before he retired.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
God damn it there's a cashew stuck in between my teeth and I can't get it out.

Edit: I got it out.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I was bored so I decided to make a version of Multiversus but with Disney characters. Every character is a direct replacement of someone on the original roster, which I'm posting for refrence to make everything clear
View attachment 366896
View attachment 366897
now that multiversus is adding characters again this unholy roster can be ressurected.

uhh green goblin time
1715292560328.png

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That's just one example of my childhood TV though. Like if you want another show that molded me as a dino hatchling then look no further
View attachment 389087
Peak fiction to young Pink Yoshi
Ok what the actual hell did you watch as a kid?

Like no Spongebob, no Flapjack, just...

What the **** even are these shows

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Ok what the actual hell did you watch as a kid?

Like no Spongebob, no Flapjack, just...

What the **** even are these shows
I did watch SOME Spongebob. The butterfly episode put me off for years though LOL

Beyond the Tweenies and Jay Jay the Jet Plane though, among my childhood formative shows are:
  • Teletubbies
  • Clifford the Big Red Dog (though I'm more familiar with the computer games for that one)
  • The Shiny Show (mentioned this before briefly in a lame Pokemon joke)
  • Charlie and Lola
  • The Koala Brothers
  • The Wiggles
  • Tiny Planets (Preeeeeetty sure this is the show that birthed my hyperfixation on aliens)
  • Rolie Polie Olie
  • Stanley
  • Bear in the Big Blue House
  • Franny's Feet (Arguably the spark that birthed my love for Canadian cartoons, followed by My Little Pony)
  • PB&J Otter
  • Out of the Box
  • The Doodlebops
  • Bunnytown
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • Higglytown Heroes
  • Johnny and the Sprites
  • Jojo's Circus
  • Little Einsteins
  • The Book of Pooh
  • HARRY AND HIS BUCKETFUL OF DINOSAURS (Peak right here)
A heckton of Playhouse Disney stuff basically.

I do remember brief flashes of shows like Skunk Fu! and Brandy and Mr Whiskers from my childhood too.

Then My Little Pony came along and REALLY lit up my passion for Canadian animation. The rest is history.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I did watch SOME Spongebob. The butterfly episode put me off for years though LOL

Beyond the Tweenies and Jay Jay the Jet Plane though, among my childhood formative shows are:
  • Teletubbies
  • Clifford the Big Red Dog (though I'm more familiar with the computer games for that one)
  • The Shiny Show (mentioned this before briefly in a lame Pokemon joke)
  • Charlie and Lola
  • The Koala Brothers
  • The Wiggles
  • Tiny Planets (Preeeeeetty sure this is the show that birthed my hyperfixation on aliens)
  • Rolie Polie Olie
  • Stanley
  • Bear in the Big Blue House
  • Franny's Feet (Arguably the spark that birthed my love for Canadian cartoons, followed by My Little Pony)
  • PB&J Otter
  • Out of the Box
  • The Doodlebops
  • Bunnytown
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • Higglytown Heroes
  • Johnny and the Sprites
  • Jojo's Circus
  • Little Einsteins
  • The Book of Pooh
  • HARRY AND HIS BUCKETFUL OF DINOSAURS (Peak right here)
A heckton of Playhouse Disney stuff basically.

I do remember brief flashes of shows like Skunk Fu! and Brandy and Mr Whiskers from my childhood too.

Then My Little Pony came along and REALLY lit up my passion for Canadian animation. The rest is history.
Well I heard of most of those except for... uh...

Franny's Feet. Not beating the totally normal childhood shows allegations

and a couple more shows I missed but that doesn't make for a funny post, does it

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Well I heard of most of those except for... uh...

Franny's Feet. Not beating the totally normal childhood shows allegations

and a couple more shows I missed but that doesn't make for a funny post, does it
Trust me it's not like that lol

I've actually mentioned it before. The animation...didn't exactly hold up, but the MUSIC???
This made me want magical feet to take me around the world SO badly as a kid

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord

I completely forgot this show existed for at least over a decade until you just mentioned it.

Holy **** that's bringing back a lot of old memories that I somehow forgot despite it being one of my favorites back then.
I could never forget that show after Athena P lost her mind overanalyzing it lol

Also the theme song was done by They Might be Giants but that's common knowledge by now-

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I was a Blues Clues kid first and foremost. I had Blues Clues everything, I think I even had a Blues Clues party.

But I was also an Oswald kind of guy. Idk something about that show made me all relaxed and fuzzy. Heck, the theme song still gets me feeling all fuzzy and nostalgic.

Some other shows I liked included Wonderpets, Franklin, Arthur, Cyberchase, Lil Bill until they pulled that off the air for "mysterious reasons".

Curious George is probably my favorite PBS Kids show, and that's cause monkeys are like my all time favorite animal.

And lastly, the word of the day is...
1715298704788.jpeg

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I was a Blues Clues kid first and foremost. I had Blues Clues everything, I think I even had a Blues Clues party.

But I was also an Oswald kind of guy. Idk something about that show made me all relaxed and fuzzy. Heck, the theme song still gets me feeling all fuzzy and nostalgic.

Some other shows I liked included Wonderpets, Franklin, Arthur, Cyberchase, Lil Bill until they pulled that off the air for "mysterious reasons".

Curious George is probably my favorite PBS Kids show, and that's cause monkeys are like my all time favorite animal.

And lastly, the word of the day is...
CRUUUUUUUUD I TOTALLY FORGOT HOW MUCH NICK JR I WATCHED

Oswald is a forgotten memory from my youth. I also watched countless amounts of Dora the Explorer (and the Diego spinoff) and Wonder Pets. Blue's Clues was also a favorite.

Top Bottom