• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
You can thrive in the post capitalism non industry version of it where profit is not the motivation.
I mean as much as I love the artform I'd also like to pay my bills.

Also without the massive advertising budget of a company there's a solid chance anything I make just...completely flies under the radar.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure if Project X Zone 3 was released right now, it would be review-bombed by toxic Sonic fans because Sonic wasn't there for the third time.

Dang, this nightmare scenarios are crazy.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
TV animation I find has been doing a lot better than movie animation these days (outside of the heavy-hitters like Encanto, Last Wish and Spiderverse).

Hazbin Hotel and Miraculous Ladybug are both series I really enjoy (even if they're pretty flawed lol). And I still really love Disventure Camp seasons 1 and 2 even though All-Stars was a serious letdown for me. And PBS' Wild Kratts is a masterpiece of a preschooler's cartoon. So is Bluey of course
Invincible is dope as ****.

As is Primal. Except its ending.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Live-action The Legend of Zelda movie director Wes Ball on the movie:
"We're working on it. I think it's gonna be great. Fans are gonna be happy. 'Legend of Zelda,' to me, is one of the most important things ever in my life. You know, next to 'Star Wars.' I've played 'Legend of Zelda' throughout my childhood into my adulthood. You know what I mean? I am a fan. I am a fellow fan. I will go to the ends of the earth to make sure that it is the movie we all hope it will be."
Unlike Mario, the Zelda movie will be very hard to imagine what it'll look like right now when pretty much every game in the series have significantly different themes and settings.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Live-action The Legend of Zelda movie director Wes Ball on the movie:

Unlike Mario, the Zelda movie will be very hard to imagine what it'll look like right now when pretty much every game in the series have significantly different themes and settings.
Fans are gonna be happy

Danny Devito as Tingle confirmed

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
always impressive how international crowds are superior than the vast majority of America

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Whilst I cannot say much in regards to what the reception for Sonic 3 and Mufasa will fare in December, but the only film that I predict will hard time within the December release will be Sony Entertainment Picture's Kraven the Hunter which was originally meant to be released in August before it got delayed once again,

TV animation I find has been doing a lot better than movie animation these days (outside of the heavy-hitters like Encanto, Last Wish and Spiderverse).

Hazbin Hotel and Miraculous Ladybug are both series I really enjoy (even if they're pretty flawed lol). And I still really love Disventure Camp seasons 1 and 2 even though All-Stars was a serious letdown for me. And PBS' Wild Kratts is a masterpiece of a preschooler's cartoon. So is Bluey of course
Would also add in X-Men 97 as well.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Fortnite collab update time:

1. Star Wars has rotated in.
2. The Avatar event is over. All forms of bending (except water), have been put in the vault.
3. From My Hero Academia, Dabi, Shigaraki, and Toga will be coming soon.

Edit:

Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition has been rated by the ESRB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25
Top Bottom