• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Apparently, the company that made Minion Rush has some exclusivity with the video game rights of Despicable Me.
Lowering the chances to see Pop! Gru in Funko Fusion.
(First Simpsons not being in Animation Throwdown because EA and now this. Aside of SpongeBob, why do Yellow cartoon characters have some legal mambo in video games and being moneymakers on it?)

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I beat Pikmin 4. I have a lot of thoughts, none of which I'm going to write up because then I'd be here for very long.

Right now I wanna figure out what I play next since I'm out of Pikmin games to play

if you say Hey! Pikmin I'm going to throw you in a room with a waterwraith, smoky progg, gattling groink, and an empress bulbax

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I beat Pikmin 4. I have a lot of thoughts, none of which I'm going to write up because then I'd be here for very long.

Right now I wanna figure out what I play next since I'm out of Pikmin games to play

if you say Hey! Pikmin I'm going to throw you in a room with a waterwraith, smoky progg, gattling groink, and an empress bulbax
Pikmin Bloom?

osby

Smash Obsessed

Aren't they all like 10 cm high? What are they gonna do to me?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Nintendo Land's Pikmin Adventure campaign.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Luigi's Mansion's Pikmin video

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh my God this is exactly where and how I first discovered the Pikmin franchise.

People rarely talk about that preview trailer included with the game, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was what introduced a lot of current Pikmin fans to it.
Same, and then there was the Olimar and Pikmin trophies in Melee.

And then Nintendo Land.

And then I actually played Pikmin via Pikmin 3.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Calling it. Brooklynn is gonna turn out to be alive later. Knowing the kind of show this is, it's too obvious she ain't dead. Most likely captured.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
now watching Devilman Crybaby

edit: oh **** a guy with bars
man these characters won’t stop ****ing each other. This anime out here reaching HBO levels of thirst. The fights and acting are good tho, so is the animation

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Three month warning that the Xbox 360 marketplace is closing.

As a note, here are all the games that will become unavailable after the shutdown (games marked with a K require Kinect. Other digital exclusives not listed are either on other platforms or have a updated release:

Aegis Wing (Free game. Can be played on newer Xbox hardware)
Arkadian Warriors
Battlezone (Updated version of the Atari arcade game. The original arcade game may be available elsewhere)
Blazing Birds
Boogie Bunnies
Bubble Bobble Neo! (Updated version of Bubble Bobble)
CrazyMouse
Crimson Alliance (Free to start game. You can play one level but to progress further you must buy a character. Each character is $10 or $15 for the bundle)
Defenders of Ardania
Diabolical Pitch (K)
Double Dragon II: Wander of the Dragons
Fire Pro Wrestling
Freefall Racers (K)
Fruit Ninja Kinect (K)
Full House Poker
Fusion: Genesis
Gel: Set & Match
Gotham City Impostors (although this game was on other platforms, servers for those platforms shut down already)
Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm
Haunt (K)
Home Run Stars (K)
Hybrid (servers shut down years ago making it unplayable, why is this still being sold?)
Kinect Fun Labs (K)
Kinect Sports Gems (K)
Leedmees (K)
Meteos Wars (No, Sakurai did not develop this version of Meteos)
Minesweeper Flags
Mini Ninjas Adventures (K)
Panzer General: Allied Assault
Puzzle Arcade
PUZZLE BOBBLE Live! (Otherwise known as BUST A MOVE LIVE!. Updated version of Puzzle Bobble)
Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure!
Rekoil: Liberator
Schizoid
Spyglass Board Games (Chess, Checkers, Mancala, and Reversi. The Xbox version is exclusive but the board games themselves are available elsewhere, all at once in Clubhouse Games on Switch)
South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!
South Park: Tenorman's Revenge
The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai
The Path of Go (Go is a board game. Go is not in Clubhouse Games on Switch)
Things on Wheels
Totemball (Free game. Requires the Xbox Live Vision Camera to play. Will not work with Kinect)
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Special Editions
Wing Commander Arena
Wits & Wagers
Wreckateer (K)
Yo-Ho Kablammo
Zombie Wranglers

Top Bottom