• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I picked up advance wars. Got a C on the prologue lol. I need to definitely understand some mechanics better. Going to beat engage first though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A mod that adds full English voice over to Hollow Knight dropped today, and hey, I'm in it! I got to voice the mini-boss Xero as well as various enemies and NPCs. Even some of Hollow Knight's original VAs reprise their role for the mod! Go check out the trailer! It's real cool!

Shroob

Sup?
Youtube has like, given me the weirdest ****ing rabbit hole I've ever seen.

In its attempt to push a bunch of low viewcount videos into my recommendeds, it's started pushing like, a group of people's videos who are obsessed with the Klasky Csupo logo.

They made remixes of it, edits of it, vocode various cartoon clips to it....

Have I discovered a cult?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Youtube has like, given me the weirdest ****ing rabbit hole I've ever seen.

In its attempt to push a bunch of low viewcount videos into my recommendeds, it's started pushing like, a group of people's videos who are obsessed with the Klasky Csupo logo.

They made remixes of it, edits of it, vocode various cartoon clips to it....

Have I discovered a cult?
Oh trust me, I've seen that bizarre rabbit hole.

The Klasky Csupo logo isn't even the only one they obsess over. The Viacom V of Doom is another one they fixate on. Plus all those Disney "feature presentation" clip-ons from their 1990s video-tapes.

And when they're not talking about logos (usually the ones known for scaring people), they're often making bizarre animated videos about kids' show characters like Caillou and Dora the Explorer getting grounded or punished for all manner of reasons.

YouTube can be a cursed place.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh trust me, I've seen that bizarre rabbit hole.

The Klasky Csupo logo isn't even the only one they obsess over. The Viacom V of Doom is another one they fixate on. Plus all those Disney "feature presentation" clip-ons from their 1990s video-tapes.

And when they're not talking about logos (usually the ones known for scaring people), they're often making bizarre animated videos about kids' show characters like Caillou and Dora the Explorer getting grounded or punished for all manner of reasons.

YouTube can be a cursed place.
I am marginally afraid.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy **** this Akinari social link is beyond depressing

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm making good progress on Persona 4 Golden - I've made it to the fifth dungeon (Naoto's), so I'm around the point where my data got corrupted in Persona 4 and I lost 20 hours of progress, which was during the sixth dungeon. (not sure if it was an issue with playing it on the PS3 or what, but I learned my lesson and I've been switching between save files regularly to avoid that sort of thing)

I've been following a guide for the social aspects this time around, so I'm more efficient in that regard (I was locked out of quite a few social links in my playthrough of the original game due to a lack of Expression, Courage, etc.). I'm looking forward to see the social links that I missed out on last time, and to see the new post-game content!

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm in the theater about to watch Mario and I'm surprised at how many people there are. This is Sunday 3 of Mario, and there are more people here than there were for Saturday 1 for Doctor Strange. I think the only time I saw the theater this full (relatively speaking) was Spider Man, which I saw Saturday 1. Genuinely insane, I knew this movie would do well but it's exceeding even my most optimistic expectation.

Also the sign for the other movie in the theater right now is formatted in a way it looks like " POPE SEX OR CIST". Which movie would you rather watch.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm in the theater about to watch Mario and I'm surprised at how many people there are. This is Sunday 3 of Mario, and there are more people here than there were for Saturday 1 for Doctor Strange. I think the only time I saw the theater this full (relatively speaking) was Spider Man, which I saw Saturday 1. Genuinely insane, I knew this movie would do well but it's exceeding even my most optimistic expectation.

Also the sign for the other movie in the theater right now is formatted in a way it looks like " POPE SEX OR CIST". Which movie would you rather watch.
Hallelujah.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Tis the beginning of the end.

The fall of superheroes cinema and the rise of video game cinema!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still plan to watch Mario a second time in theaters. I offered my brother who was visiting this weekend to join me but he didn't want to see it a second time.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

And now Disney is for once scared that a plumber may overtake the mouse.
To be completely honest, Mario's been more relevant in the public eye for years.

Mickey is essentially just a mascot, at this point seeing him is like passing by a bird on the street, it's there but you're just so desensitized to it that you don't even think about it

Top Bottom