• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't care if it actually makes it's money back. I just hope the Mario movie doing numbers tricks some gullible CEO into greenlighting the film.
Well if relatively obscure properties like Comix Zone and Space Channel 5 can get movies, perhaps you can have some hope.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I swear I didn’t know this before going in. All I knew was that it was a well reviewed rabbit platformer. But Kaze and the Wild Masks has a lot of DKC dna in it. It’s scratching that itch real well.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Had a pretty good birthday gift last night. I didn’t tell y’all but one of my cats snuck out the back door of my trailer and we hadn’t seen him for a week. My gf was depressed over it, but we always took shifts in different spots calling for him. I’m taking care of kittens with coccidia too, so at this point I’m half naked after one of them **** all over my shirt and pants while I fed them. All of a sudden she calls for me because the ************ actually shows up from a bush.

It had been raining all day yesterday, so my ass has to wrestle to get him back inside in the mud, only in boxers. Was worth it tho to get him back in. Id post a pic but Smashboards will die if I post an image larger than 1 MB for some reason.:054:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hold on, the Mario Bros movie has

• Constant action
  • Barebones story
  • Is about a hero, named Super Mario
  • Frequent banter and jokes
  • Post credits scene teasing a sequel
  • Chris Pratt

Guys The Super Mario Bros Movie isn't killing the MCU formula. It's following it.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I am deadass struggling trying to figure out a 6th member of my Platinum team. Like, I'n trying not to ise any of my Brilliant Diamond team (Empoleon, Luxray, Staraptor, Ambasnow, Houndoom, Toxicroak), and I'm not trying to cause overlaps in typings of my cirrent team (Grotle, Meditite, Zubat, Pachurisu, Biberal) but I am legit blanking
Alright, I think I found my 6th: Kraang the Probopass

So my 6 man team:
Donatello the Grotle
Baxter the Zubat
April the Pachirisu
Kraang the Probopass
Splinter the Bibareal
Casey the Meditite

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom

Part 2 of the Smash Community Character Corral is out! Thanks to all who participated so far.

Here is the link for Part 3, which is on Pokemon characters.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If Marvel ends up having to change Kang or recast, there’s s fun way they could replace him.

Bring in a version of Killmonger from what if who rather then going after the infinity stones, ends up using stolen vibranium to further technology research and development until he’s a version of Kang.

He’d Be able to bring that same fierce demeanor to the role, and it be a neat way to make the What If show have stronger ties to the universe.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
YO MARKIPLIER IS MAKING AN IRON LUNG MOVIE

Okay, I'm actually legitimately fully shocked by this one. I wonder if the game's nightmarish atmosphere will be able to translate to the big screen, and outside of the video game format, at that.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'd legitimately love to see someone train a bot based on everything ever posted to smashboards and then have it make one or two posts a day.
Honest to god this is something I considered making during the DLC era. I never got around to it but I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone would notice it.

Would chat-gpt be a Geno supporter

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
While I really want a new DK game, I'm not sold on the current rumors.
It's a 2D game by the odyssey team, so it's japan-ified. And even though it will feature Diddy, Cranky, and the Kremlings it won't be a Country game? Why not? What makes it different? And even if it features those elements, it being developed by a team in Japan will lead to it just not having the same charm and feel as the games made by Rare and Retro. IDK. No pun intended. But if these rumors are true it feels like our wish was granted by a monkey's paw. But the longer we go without hearing about it the more I doubt it tbh.

KillerCage

Smash Master
YO MARKIPLIER IS MAKING AN IRON LUNG MOVIE

Okay, I'm actually legitimately fully shocked by this one. I wonder if the game's nightmarish atmosphere will be able to translate to the big screen, and outside of the video game format, at that.
Is that Vi as your avatar?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, a while back, I posted some WIP concept art of a character for an upcoming project. Well, I have some more progress to share, as well as a brief overview of the character.
1682189763722.png

Nausicaa
Species: Monster
Date of Birth: March 11th
Likes: Fighting, meat, drawing, exploring, soda, rain, being praised, resting
Dislikes: Restrictions, showing weakness, losing, ghosts, waiting, being underestimated

Nausicaa is a prideful feline monster who resides in a deteriorated castle on an untamed planet. Her life in the wilderness has molded her into a powerful individual with a free-spirited and savage nature, and a constant thirst for action. While these traits may make her appear as nothing more than an unrestrained beast, she does have a more humane side. Nausicaa values her strong, tough image, and as such, typically attempts to hide any qualities that she feels might make her seem soft, such as her sensitivity to failure and embarrassment.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Very unlikely to happen but I'd love if Mammoth Mogul were to appear in a future Sonic film as one of its villains.

Who do you think should voice him if that were the case?

Top Bottom