• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hot take, I actually don't mind remnant now that I actually know what it is properly. It's specifically the original five robots melted down and injected into other robots. So that other animatronics can be haunted without skyrocketing Afton's bodycount to Jason Voorhees levels. And considering there is no way to get it other than melting down an already exiting robot, and it doesn't occur any other way... IDK I think it's fine now. The spirits are haunting the metal. If you melt it down and transplant it, they'll spread to whatever else you put it in. I don't think that's too dumb of an idea.

Now AGONY. That's a whole other thing. Trying to convince me that emotions can bring stuff to life.... OK as a ghostbusters fan that's actually plausible. That's what PKE (Psychokinetic Energy) even is.

Basically I'm down to two things in FNaF that I think are too stupid and I hate them. Sound Illusion Discs and robot kids. Remnant and Agony... you can slide on by now. You're fine. I guess.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hot take, I actually don't mind remnant now that I actually know what it is properly. It's specifically the original five robots melted down and injected into other robots. So that other animatronics can be haunted without skyrocketing Afton's bodycount to Jason Voorhees levels. And considering there is no way to get it other than melting down an already exiting robot, and it doesn't occur any other way... IDK I think it's fine now. The spirits are haunting the metal. If you melt it down and transplant it, they'll spread to whatever else you put it in. I don't think that's too dumb of an idea.

Now AGONY. That's a whole other thing. Trying to convince me that emotions can bring stuff to life.... OK as a ghostbusters fan that's actually plausible. That's what PKE (Psychokinetic Energy) even is.

Basically I'm down to two things in FNaF that I think are too stupid and I hate them. Sound Illusion Discs and robot kids. Remnant and Agony... you can slide on by now. You're fine. I guess.
I'm actually willing to buy the idea of high frequency sounds that can slightly warp someone's perception. Emphasis on slightly.

The stuff they actually do with the sound disks completely wrecks my suspension of disbelief :090:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm actually willing to buy the idea of high frequency sounds that can slightly warp someone's perception. Emphasis on slightly.

The stuff they actually do with the sound disks completely wrecks my suspension of disbelief :090:
Exactly my point. I could buy it for maybe something a bit more high concept sci-fi in the future to explain away like a Superhero or something. Like if it was an explanation for Batman appearing as a monster to the people he beats up. But not to this extent in Utah in the 90s.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Some time later I'm also going to watch the extended cut of the '93 Mario movie.

My dad won't have to worry this time since I won't be inviting him again, lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
That name goes hard
Meant to invoke the feeling of being a generic person in a world frequently attacked by Giant monsters.

Bcause that's the plot, being a human simply trying to survive while Ultraman is fighting giant monsters or Godzilla is roaming about destroying things.

Kinda bummed this isn't one of those game that Bandai Namco decided to give an English release in Malaysia and Korea because i'd be down to play this.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh, this looks fun

Here's what I got:

[Lady] osby
LIGHT-CHAOS
Resist: Dark
LV 73
STR: 10
INT: 33
MAG: 15
VIT: 22