• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was thinking about pre-ordering Sonic Frontiers but unfortunately I do not have a PS5 so I have to either deal with

-A Potentially Compromised PS4 port

-A SEGA Switch Port

-A SEGA PC Port

in regards to the last 2 it may literally be Trash vs. Garbage.
Switch version doesn’t seem to have any res issues tho…can’t speak for the PS4 or PC ones however
Cashregister be like hrm... should I get the somewhat downgraded port, the port that won't work or the port that won't work
wait…which is which tho?
I’m getting it on PS4 :drshrug:

The Switch port would probably make my console catch fire.
…I’m finna end up being the only one in this entire website to be getting the Switch version

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Bottom text
The fact that in the time it takes for him to lower the newspaper and speak, he doesn't move his head AT ALL is what gets me for some reason.

Shroob

Sup?
Dang, this has got to be the earliest I've ever seen Mariah Carey reported in the wild.

I assume Micheal Buble and Paul McCartney won't take much longer to catch up.
As long as there's no John Lennon sightings, we'll be okay.

Cause it ain't New Years yet.

Also he's dead so that'd mean he's a zombie

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
despite possibly being the only one to get the Switch version of Frontiers, I can bet we will all play the game regardless
but I will illegally love the time spent playing it as compensation for Bayonetta 3’s ending

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Booting up the first Mario Party game on Switch Online will make a disclaimer pop-up appear warning you about rotating the analog stick.

lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know I shouldn’t be shocked, but ****ing hell Persona 5 Royal on Switch seems to be selling like super saiyan hotcakes compared to the other rerelease versions

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
yeah this was literally this series’s No Way Home…

but Cereza and Luka being an item was honestly extremely sweet, even when she took off her glasses just for him before they got dragged down to hell protecting their future daughter Viola. ** was amazingly well done, as was the end credits of her dancing as she slowly dies, and allowing us to look at fragments of memories from all the games with…holy **…an absolute amazingly perfect song that rivals Al Fine for being the best song in the game.

and then it pulled a DKC on me and now I have a post final boss fight…or a continuation of the same final boss…****ing hell
The dequered and de-empowered her. That's BS.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
actually she depowered herself…literally…I can tell you what caused it to happen if you want
I mean sure. But I wasn't talking about her power levels i was talking about how now she has to be repeatedly saved by a male character in the narrative. The opposite of female empowerment.

Did she de-queer herself too? Sorry that was too salty.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean sure. But I wasn't talking about her power levels i was talking about how now she has to be repeatedly saved by a male character in the narrative. The opposite of female empowerment.

Did she de-queer herself too? Sorry that was too salty.
actually he didn’t really make much of a save…moreso a distraction that caused him to fly into a wall that coincidentally saved her the one time . However, everybother time she was saved, it was by the hands of a buncha Bayo’s (1 and 2 included) and Jeannes (before all of them died). The biggest help Luka does is saving Viola from dying instead of Bayo, since she was about to be dragged to Hell after a raging Gomorrah slapped her soul outta her body (the medallion worn was broken after the final boss fight).

so yeah…just that one real save and a funny wall strike from a male (unless we count Luka taking care of little Cereza and the occasional assists Loki gave in 2). Tho Viola had to constantly be saved by literally everyone

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
ahem

Nisio Isin is returning to Weekly Shonen Jump

Top Bottom