• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord

The very nanosecond I saw this Twitter thread, my brain went "OH YOU KNOW"
1681685357462.png

I love this little goober and nobody can stop me

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Starting Mob season 3, hopefully it's still peak, and hopefully the Mob recast isn't distracting. Disappointing how it went down, but not like I can do anything.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

View attachment 370893

Rex :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

View attachment 370893
592C0219-7791-4406-8A82-62CE648BE133.jpeg

defending until the very end

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've got it. A premise so simple Miyamoto would approve of it.

Bowser and King K. Rool one day decide to team up and frame Mario for stealing DK's banana horde, hoping the two will destroy each other if they clash (ignoring all the previous times they've clashed, shhhhh). Donkey Kong, now in a fury, along the rest of the DK Crew, kidnap all of Mario's friends as revenge. From Luigi to Pauline. Now Mario has to go through a DK'94 style adventure to rescue his friends and clear up the misunderstanding.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Bowser and King K. Rool one day decide to team up and frame Mario for stealing DK's banana horde, hoping the two will destroy each other if they clash (ignoring all the previous times they've clashed, shhhhh). Donkey Kong, now in a fury, along the rest of the DK Crew, kidnap all of Mario's friends as revenge. From Luigi to Pauline. Now Mario has to go through a DK'94 style adventure to rescue his friends and clear up the misunderstanding.
Do both teams join together to fight the collective threat by the end?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Whenever the topic goes to shipping alarms start going off in my head and I start seeing red

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

View attachment 370893
me with Minecraft Steve and Hatsune Miku.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Underrated banger! Kind of feels like the show you'd get if you spliced Winnie the Pooh with The Nightmare Before Christmas. Stacey DePass (one of my favorite actresses) voices Iris, which is a bonus!
Ruby Gloom directly fueled the 9 year old girl to Hot Topic teen pipeline.

Misery’s the best character don’t @ me

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Honestly I had in mind a similar game that could start out the same way but Mario’s friends and the DK crew get mind controlled and Mario and DK team up and you control both of them to save both groups and stop Bowser/K Rool together

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This is a DBX I'd like to see and yet again another original MU I came up with after Stegron VS Mesogog.

Kat & Dusty (Gravity Rush) VS Rosalina & Luma (Super Mario Bros.)

Connections: Both are mysterious yet kind blondes whose past stemmed from royalty accompanied by space-related creatures with whom they have a very close both to (Lumas for Rosalina, Dusty for Kat) with powers relating to space (Kat having gravity powers, Rosalina's powers relating to the cosmos).

That said as a Death Battle it'd be weak in terms of connections and having better opponents (Magolor, Palutena, and Whis for Rosalina. Shiki Granbell, and Uravity for Kat) but I could potentially see it as a DBX like I said.

If there was also a Smash vs. PSASR game (Which will never happen), that's a rivalry I could click with.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here is the synopsis for the Knuckles the Echidna mini-series, which has begun production, by the way.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here is the synopsis for the Knuckles the Echidna mini-series, which has begun production, by the way.

Sounds like it'll be a prequel. Where would this Wade have even come from then?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Heres a Video were i go over every Character and Costume In Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 4 (the Mod One) Its also the newest Version!
No One Did A Video on this:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The little baby from a few days ago has been officially revealed

Currently, no name nor other information was given. However, we did get a small blurb about it.

"A newly discovered Pokémon appears in The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet!

This Pokémon is small in stature and not particularly strong, but when push comes to shove, it can crystallize the energy in its body to form a protective shield. Apparently, it can also assume a dormant state when it feels that its life is in danger by pulling its head, limbs, and tail into its shell and making itself look like a jewel.

Its splendid aura is reminiscent of the Legendary Pokémon Terapagos, but this Pokémon’s name and true nature are shrouded in mystery."

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The little baby from a few days ago has been officially revealed

Currently, no name nor other information was given. However, we did get a small blurb about it.

"A newly discovered Pokémon appears in The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet!

This Pokémon is small in stature and not particularly strong, but when push comes to shove, it can crystallize the energy in its body to form a protective shield. Apparently, it can also assume a dormant state when it feels that its life is in danger by pulling its head, limbs, and tail into its shell and making itself look like a jewel.

Its splendid aura is reminiscent of the Legendary Pokémon Terapagos, but this Pokémon’s name and true nature are shrouded in mystery."
While it could be a form, I'm leaning towards pre-evo.

Top Bottom