• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I haven't given Disney money for live-action remakes and that still won't changed, not even watching them on Disney+.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
forgot this was a thing…but awwwwwwwwwwww
I don't care for these Live-Action remakes but I will be throwing hands with whoever harasses her (and we all know there will be people like that)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
If I had a nickel for every movie John Leguizamo starred in where he discovers a secret underground realm full of dinosaurs, I'd have two nickels.

Which isn't a lot, but- you know the rest.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So who exactly owns the N64 game Mischief Makers?

It was published by Enix in Japan but published by Nintendo overseas.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So who exactly owns the N64 game Mischief Makers?

It was published by Enix in Japan but published by Nintendo overseas.
The copyright of the game on the title screen and the back of the box is registered to both Treasure (the developer) and Enix (the Japanese publisher). So my guess is it’s partly owned by both parties or their successors.

Shroob

Sup?
I traded my infinite Tera Shards and EXP candy for a raid that's literally flowchart easy?

I'd like a refund

lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Except for the anime where Lilo grows up and ditches Stitch. That's blasphemy.
We do not speak of that.

Nope. Not real. Not canon. Never happened.

Pretty much spits in the whole meaning and theme of the series of "Ohana means family, nobody gets left behind".
ha
I don't care for these Live-Action remakes but I will be throwing hands with whoever harasses her (and we all know there will be people like that)
Pretty ****** people would target a child. I may oppose to live-action Disney remakes but harassing child actors is just crossing the line.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

"Man Yoshi, your tongue range is literal light years? Why haven't you used this before?"

"I can't see that far" :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really don't feel an urge to 100% cosmic Shake the way I usually do with collect-a-thon platformers... like I did with Battle for Bikini Bottom. Unless you get something for it.... idk. These dubloons are no Golden Spatula.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Live reaction of me when my favorite anime ends

View attachment 370152View attachment 370153
Okay now watch The Ghost and Molly McGee

On a similar note...if you are part of the people who watched and enjoyed Harvey Beaks and if you wished it hadn't gotten cut off the way it had (confound it, Nick...), then I highly recommend watching Work it Out Wombats.

It's a new show on PBS Kids that started this year, and in MANY ways, it reminds me a ton of Harvey Beaks. It's a very fun show with lots of colorful characters, genuinely sweet moments, and light-hearted conflicts. The head writer happens to be Sherri Stoner, who famously voiced Slappy Squirrel in Animaniacs. I'd highly advise checking it out, I think you'll enjoy it a lot.
1680316451495.png

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
April Fools Day is almost here.

Naturally this means some of my Discord servers are doing the fake notification in the corner again.

Time to rage!

Top Bottom