• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Here is the latest poster for the upcoming Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania:

Expect a new trailer to show up later today.
Even as someone who considers the first Ant-Man to be a criminally underrated entry in the MCU, I was pretty let down by the sequel. That being said, I have high hopes for this one and am especially excited to see what Majors brings to the table as Kang.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im pretty sure I was being anniying during the splatfest lol but damn, some matches felt like i was being hunted down in some turf wars.

I know during tricolor Turf War my team got the ultra signal pretty quick and almost on cue, someone on the defending team disconnected in the match ended

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My 11 most anticipated films of this year.

Cocaine Bear
Shazam! Fury of the Gods
Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves aka Guardians of the Galaxy: Fantasy Edition
The Super Mario Bros. Movie
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
Fast X (It's a guilty pleasure, don't ask...)
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
Meg 2: The Trench
Upcoming Toho Godzilla film

With the exception of the last one as it probably won't release here in the west until next year. I'm seeing all of these in the theater. Plan to wait for Cocaine Bear for three weeks so I can go see it along with 65 as a double feature with my friends.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
TLH needs to be stopped
I dunno if the same people who write the show also manage the YouTube channel, but yeah...it's pretty uncomfortable seeing moments like THAT in the show.

Certainly not the WORST example of overwhelming fart fixation in a cartoon I've seen, though cough*a certain episode of Total Dramarama*cough

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I dunno if the same people who write the show also manage the YouTube channel, but yeah...it's pretty uncomfortable seeing moments like THAT in the show.

Certainly not the WORST example of overwhelming fart fixation in a cartoon I've seen, though cough*a certain episode of Total Dramarama*cough
only the creator of the show left, back when it was “ok” to have 10 underaged (and super underaged) girls sexually harass an adult male who wanted to do right in the world…Nickelodeon really gotta lay off the asses

CureParfait

Smash Ace
only the creator of the show left, back when it was “ok” to have 10 underaged (and super underaged) girls sexually harass an adult male who wanted to do right in the world…Nickelodeon really gotta lay off the asses
Yikes they definitely should.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I decided to start a playthrough of the Dinosaur Planet prototype for N64 (a game that later became Star Fox Adventures for GameCube).

Other than some minor performance issues and parts of the worlds missing textures, the game is very playable and runs surprisingly well. And while they share a lot of similarities, the prototype has a much different world and story compared to the final product.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wednesday was a good show…but I won’t forgive Netflix for cancelling Inside Job

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My god it's horrifying...

Good.
mfw the big dumb ugly goofy head guy looks like a big dumb ugly goofy head guy
MODOK is meant to be a man with rizz…according to his show…
61043CEB-8F55-434C-BFF3-6D9F98726064.jpeg

…by default we can’t be calling this mans ugly

tho too bad his family ****ing died and couldn’t be revived due to the show being cancelled with the tv side of Marvel merging with Marvel Studios

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Considering how often MODOK shows up outside the comic books like in animated shows and video games, I was actually surprised that MODOK didn't debut in the MCU way earlier.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Considering how often MODOK shows up outside the comic books like in animated shows and video games, I was actually surprised that MODOK didn't debut in the MCU way earlier.
maybe he was busy with other things…besides suffering
Just as funny the 3000th time.
but will it be funny the 3001st time?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 I recommend trying Pokemon crown if you haven't yet.
I heard about this the other day but didn’t look to much at it. I was very surprised and intrigued by the gameplay changes. That has to have been one hell of a challenge. It looks really good. I’m going to have to try it or emerald rogue after I beat vintage white.
I now have shiny versions of every Scarlet Paradox :4pacman:

I have too much free time.

Unemployed moment.
If you think your crazy, I decided to start crystal VC finally to hunt for Celebii shiny. But then I was like “what if I live in the last a bit and turn this into a shiny run?”

I am now resetting for shiny totodile lol.

Top Bottom