• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, it's one thing to not have people insult the game or try to discredit it's quality early on just because they didn't personally care for it since this could hurt a legitimately good quality game's sales upon release.

But at the same time, not letting people give actual public freaking feedback that isn't basically wholly positive is absolutely ridiculous.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Okay, it's one thing to not have people insult the game or try to discredit it's quality early on just because they didn't personally care for it since this could hurt a legitimately good quality game's sales upon release.

But at the same time, not letting people give actual public freaking feedback that isn't basically wholly positive is absolutely ridiculous.
It's like they're literally saying "PlEaSe dOn't cRiTiCiZe mE, I dOn't like bEiNg cRiTiCiZeD"

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Instead of forcing myself to finish what I have left for my Wii U I decided to dedicate my gaming time for the year to finishing all of my physical games on Switch. What I left includes:

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Metroid Prime (I just bought it today)
Spnic Frontiers
Bayonetta 1+2 (I have Bayo 1 on digital but I still count it)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Luigi's Mansion 3
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Skyward Sword HD
Rayman Legends
Xenoblade Chronicles
Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario 3D All Stars
Crash N Sane Trilogy

Since there's a lot of platformers here I decided to space them out with other genres of games. My first game is DKC Tropical Freeze which I've been putting off for almost as long as Wind Waker. It's the only mainline DKC game I never finished

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Umineko When They Cry is an emotional ride that left me thinking about it for years after I finished, I love it's storytelling and Beatrice is one of my favourite villains in fiction.

Umineko When They Cry is an 80 hour long PowerPoint presentation
Would Umineko make me cry and feel depressed like The Great Ace Attorney did when I beat it?
Because that game put me into a ****ing SPIRAL

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I've always been fascinated with what songs and albums are considered the BEST of all time or the WORST of all time.

I might just call Icona Pop's "I Love It" the best pop song of all time, but that's due to personal bias on my part :079:

And as for albums I would ABSOLUTELY put Nine Inch Nails' "The Downward Spiral" up for GOAT consideration.

And as for worst song, at least of the 2000s millenium? The Steve Aoki remix of Welcome to the Black Parade blows chunks, dude.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just got the weirdest desire to play Pokemon TCG for Gameboy.

And for Gameboy, I mean my phone because I'm a horrible person or whatever.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't care if it's mothers day. My mother does not get to scream at me for making a mistake. Not even one that I didn't think through, I just took in the available information and came to a different conclusion than she would have and now the shower curtain liner (the fabric part that goes outside the tub) is, god forbid, wet (oh god the horror), and that's a great enough offense to slam on my door and scream at the top of her lungs. It's WATER. Water DRIES. Even if, in your opinion, I did something stupid, it's not like I ruined it. A few hours of just standing there doing nothing would have FIXED THE PROBLEM. And even then, she had me throw it in the drier, so the problem will be fixed even sooner than that, but she decides to make such a big deal about it and scream at me like I beat someone up. It's not right. And I can't tell her any of this because it will just start a fight and she will refuse to admit that she overreacted and apologize. I'm 25 for pete's sake. She can not treat me like this.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been playing through ultra moon again to finish shiny hunting the legends I need…

and

Legends Necrozma sounds pretty wild. There is just a time period in the world where..

UBS, the tapus, humans, Pokémon, necrozma, aliens, solgaleo, and lunala were engulfed in an insane fight for survival as the world was plunged into darkness.

That sounds like the craziest plot we’ve seen in a game and it would be really interesting to see that play out.

Top Bottom