• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yeah thanks. I was planning on making it Nami but I felt Usopp was more fitting for me.

Love those two though, Nami's my fav but Usopp is close behind.
Good taste on both of these. My favorite is Luffy but they're both very high on my list (Usopp was my favorite early on and Nami kind of speaks for herself)

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
I guess Mike doesn't Chuckles about the news of Knuckles.
Here I come, rougher than Knuckles
The best of them, tougher than Knuckles
You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my Knuckles
I'm hard as Knuckles, it ain't hard to chuckle
I break 'em down whether they're Knuckles or Knuckles
Unlike Knuckles I'm independent since my first chuckle
First Knuckles, feel the Knuckles, then the Knuckle chuckle

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Here I come, rougher than Knuckles
The best of them, tougher than Knuckles
You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my Knuckles
I'm hard as Knuckles, it ain't hard to chuckle
I break 'em down whether they're Knuckles or Knuckles
Unlike Knuckles I'm independent since my first chuckle
First Knuckles, feel the Knuckles, then the Knuckle chuckle
I have no ass

whoa

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wrote a death battle style fight. Please enjoy.
Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) vs. Ink Bendy (Bendy and the Ink Machine)

It's mostly goofy. But the victor is based on evidence, and I am giving Freddy his FNaF World abilities.... kind of.

We start in the iconic Pizzeria from the first FNaF game. We hear voiceover dialogue from off screen from Phone Guy, talking to the night guard about how he found an old film real of Bendy cartoons that he "used to love watching as a kid". The projector with the film reel is still set up in the main dining area. 12pm rolls over and the projector activates as the instrumental of this song begins playing. Black ink begins flowing out of the projector.

Freddy activates and looks around. He notices that Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy have gone missing and starts when he sees Ink Bendy, freshly emerged from the projector, tearing the robots apart. Freddy's eyes spark. "FIGHT"

Freddy uses his Jumpscare scream attack, but Bendy is not fazed and begins shambling towards him. Freddy throws his microphone at Bendy, which then returns to his hand ala Thor's hammer. Freddy tries to circle around but he isn't as fast as the Ink Demon and bendy smacks him away into the kitchen. Freddy comes out throwing Pizzas (ala Pizza Wheel) which Bendy just absorbs into his body. Bendy then submerges into a puddle of inc, sliding towards Freddy before uppercutting him repeatedly from within the puddle. Freddy now looks like Withered Freddy. He uses his Gloom Song ability to lower Bendy's attack and tries to use Esc. Key to insta-kill him. Unfortunately, it has a less then 30% chance of success and fails.

Bendy begins covering the walls and floor in ink, attempting to slow Freddy down. Freddy becomes stationary but he fights back by casting his Phantom Freddy illusion form. Phantom Freddy slows down Bendy with Sludge and decreases his defense with Rainy Day. Freddy then approaches Bendy in the dark. The background music stops. Freddy does a jumpscare.

Bendy wakes up in the FNaF 4 bedroom. The background music is now this. Bendy is in his cute cartoon form with a flashlight. Nightmare Freddy is in the halls. Nightmare Freddy overwhelms Bendy with Freddles and then does some strong melee swipes with his claws. He grabs Bendy and does a large bite, splattering ink on the walls. Bendy drops, injured. He looks like he's about to loose but as he turns his head he sees a message (ala his home game) appear on the wall from his ink telling him it's just a dream. Bendy smiles, opens his head like his prototype design, and roars. He wakes up stuffed into a Freddy suit, but he's just Ink. The only thing that can kill him is "The End". He slides across the floor as a puddle before leaching into Freddy's suit and expanding, causing the robot to explode. Bendy reforms into his giant monster form and picks up Freddy's scattered head, eating it.

We cut to the security guard in the office. He has been watching the fight on the monitors. It's Markiplier. He then shouts "Was that the bite of 87!?!".

"KO!"

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Mario fans getting hyped over transphobia 🤝 Sonic fans getting hyped for a little girl getting shot by the government

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My Joy-Cons are in really bad shape: The left one has a drift problem and the A button doesn't work on the right one. However, I have so many better alternatives that I'm not rushing myself to get news ones.

But if I don't, I won't be able to continue my playthrough of Let's Go, Eevee!.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Here's a question: What character you think has a good likelihood of being cut that you DON'T want to see cut from the next Smash Bros. game?
I love Ike, but I don't think he will make past Ultimate.
In case no one mentioned it, Team Bear Cubs win.
All hail Mr. Grizz!
What will it be fellas?

Mustard? Or Ketchup?

👋🦵
Mayonnaise.
It beat Ketchup in one of the OG Splatoon's splatfest.
Missed opportunity to call it Pacific Rimball
Didn't think this franchise was still alive, but it's cool to be wrong.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
In other news I decided to try some VGC Regulation G with Dondozo hyper offense and it's so good.

Dondozo is a good anti-meta pick thanks to Unaware letting it just ignore all the snowball sweepers like Shadow Rider, Terrapogos and Zamazenta running around. It matches up well into Kyogre too.

Most of the the time I'm leading with Zacian + Chien Pao for a double swordie combo and they just cleave through everything like butter.

Team is a bit Miraidon weak but eh I'll figure it out.

Shroob

Sup?
In other news I decided to try some VGC Regulation G with Dondozo hyper offense and it's so good.

Dondozo is a good anti-meta pick thanks to Unaware letting it just ignore all the snowball sweepers like Shadow Rider, Terrapogos and Zamazenta running around. It matches up well into Kyogre too.

Most of the the time I'm leading with Zacian + Chien Pao for a double swordie combo and they just cleave through everything like butter.

Team is a bit Miraidon weak but eh I'll figure it out.
1714110941657.png

Sounds like a job for the fake pterodactyl.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
View attachment 388507

Sounds like a job for the fake pterodactyl.

I tried using the funny Gorilla to check Miraidon but it's been really unreliable since it's hard to fight a terrain war with a Tatsu in the back.

I suppose I can use overcentralizing fairy but I'm not happy about it.

Top Bottom