• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just saw the first Censored in Boots movie. While not as good as the first two Shrek movies, I think it's better than the third (never saw four, admittedly) and was really entertaining in it's own right.

I was more invested PnB's story than any of the other characters, though Kitty and Humpty are still solid characters. I just think that the former's backstory and the latter's redemption could've been realized a little better. As much as the Shrek franchise parodies other fairy tale films, it's never been without it's deeper or more emotional moments, and while this film wasn't devoid of it, I think it could've used just a little more fine-tuning to make the impact of the secondary characters' arcs stronger. Nonetheless, it's not a bad film by any means and still has enough strengths and entertainment to warrant a watch. The soundtrack and animation, especially the fight scenes, were also top-notch.

I'm looking forward to watching the sequel now! I've heard almost unanimously good things about it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is before Bowser took the Koopa Pill
sponsored by Koopa Industries
Gets rejected once

Starts an evil monarchy
imagine getting rejected by Peach and Daisy at the same time…I can understand that path Bowser picked
The concept art for this movie was crazy. I would love to see the full original concept for this movie
got me hoping the next movie is absolutely insane

Reactions: Z25

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Some Hazbin Hotel fans be like "OH ALASTOR SO HOT AND PERFECT AND AWESOME I NEED HIM IN MY LIFE AND HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER NOBODY ELSE MATTERS ALASTOR IS EVERYTHING RAAAAAAAHHH"

I be like "hhhhhh sweet lil ray of sunshine tho"
1710193423052.png

If anyone mentions that 50k music video to me I swear to Lucifer

We can, however, all agree that Keith David is awesome.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Lord
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location

They're going in with Akuma
Last DLC managed turn me into an Ed main after 8 months of struggling to find a character that interested me other than Zangief.

Akuma is Capcom's baby, so they're definitely going to give him a lot of crazy **** that he can do. This trailer alone is already making me want to jump characters again lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
today is the first time I’ve ever seen someone say Zendaya should play Daisy in the next Mario movie…wow

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think about Donkey Kong too much and don’t have a platform to let out my obsession. The world doesn’t have room for two Kongversations.

You could edit that sentence to be about any of my random obsessions and it would work btw.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don’t think I haven’t thought about that. Man me and Hyle would argue about sooooo many things.

The only problem is I don’t have copious amounts to pay them.
It wouldn’t work anyway. Because if you got on that show then I’d have to get on too, as it is my sworn duty to challenge your opinions on children’s video games.

And poor Hyle wouldn’t get a word in.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It wouldn’t work anyway. Because if you got on that show then I’d have to get on too, as it is my sworn duty to challenge your opinions on children’s video games.

And poor Hyle wouldn’t get a word in.
Then maybe we should just start a podcast where we argue with each other and leave Hyle out of it.

Top Bottom