• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Having seen him as Dr. Eggman in the Sonic the Hedgehog movie and if this turns out to be true, I wonder how Jim Carey will handle the role of MODOK:

The next Avengers movie is everyone trying to convince Carrey MODOK to take his ****ing COVID shots

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nintendo: "2.0 and the DLC are the last major free update and first and last pay DLC"

Twitter: "does that mean nothing new is coming to the game anymore Nintendo sucks"

people with common sense: " they didn't say anything about no minor free updates coming to the game, tho";
Days later
Nintendo: "once again, 2.0 and the DLC are the last major free update and first and last pay DLC"

Twitter: " so nothing new is coming to the game. This game sucks"

people with common sense: repeated what they said before

@ACWorldBlog:
Screenshot_20211101-141246.png
I swear, that twitter love to just throw fuel on the fire with its clickbaity article pictures

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
18 days until BDSP
18 days until disappointment you mean

Dawn_77.png

the music is literal midis this is worse than the trees and where's the battle frontier I miss it so much

Honestly it's the first time I'm just considering skipping a Pokémon game because I don't want to see all the regressing from Platinum that'll happen. I don't wanna see Flint go back to his team with Lopunny, Drifblim, and Steelix but I know it's going to happen. ;_;

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
“A glitch in the system at this time of year?”

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
18 days until disappointment you mean

View attachment 336441

the music is literal midis this is worse than the trees and where's the battle frontier I miss it so much

Honestly it's the first time I'm just considering skipping a Pokémon game because I don't want to see all the regressing that'll happen. I don't wanna see Flint go back to his team with Lopunny, Drifblim, and Steelix but I know it's going to happen. ;_;
You know what monster catching game is releasing this month and you should play?

SMT V
I better not see you skip it

1529379048983.jpg

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You know what monster catching game is releasing this month and you should play?

SMT V
I better not see you skip it

View attachment 336442
I'll get it for sure.

If only because Nahobino makes me think...things but I'm also down for a more difficult and gritty Persona-esque game (I know Persona is a spin-off of SMT, but it's the only frame of reference I have so cut me some slack with the comparison).

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I'll get it for sure.

If only because Nahobino makes me think...things but I'm also down for a more difficult and gritty Persona-esque game (I know Persona is a spin-off of SMT, but it's the only frame of reference I have so cut me some slack with the comparison).
Nah don't worry I only got miffed that one time when a journo complained that SMT isn't like Persona because it didn't have dating. Comparisons between SMT and Persona work when you look at their core battle mechanics and whatnot.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
alexxxela alexxxela 's AMA is now up!

as per the usual, If there are any of y'all not currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be, please lemme know.

Reminder that even if y'all went once or twice before, y'all are free to go again!

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
My OCD got to me and I ended up getting another Cynthia ArtFX figure. Thankfully the paint job on this one turned out a lot better. Definitely going to do a join picture with my TCG cards at some point.

Will probably give it a few months before I sell the extra copy on eBay along with a Serena dup I've had sitting around.

Only one month at least until the new Lyn figure comes out! I want to get some Fire Emblem on my shelf outside of boxed amiibo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just kicked the ass of the GOTG game

easily a GOTY competitor tbh

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That's disgusting! You sicken me, Solar Nyan.

Bagged popcorn is the worst.
It’s not so much popcorn so much as it is really grainy Cheetos.
They're basically knockoff cheesepuffs with a grainy texture, 'cause they're made with corn and rice.

IMO they actually taste better, they're way less greasy lol.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wario Bros. Wario Bros. I see your new avatar is an axolotl.

We're not so different, you and I.
Yes indeed!
It's from one of my favorite YouTube channels からめる who I HIGHLY recommend for hilarious shorts.

Here's the source:

Here's his newest video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom