• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Noipoi

Howdy!
I haven't seen Gravity Falls, but stuff like this has me tempted to watch it; this reminds me a lot of Homestar Runner. (I know the people behind Homestar were involved in some kind of animated show, but I'm not sure if it was Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, or something else)
Gravity Falls is rad. And iirc, the Homestar guys did indeed work on it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't seen Gravity Falls, but stuff like this has me tempted to watch it; this reminds me a lot of Homestar Runner. (I know the people behind Homestar were involved in some kind of animated show, but I'm not sure if it was Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, or something else)
Watch it.

Gravity Falls is one of the best animated shows of all time, and that's not something I say lightly.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Is anyone else excited for Mario Party Superstars, or is it just me?
Not out of my way to getting it but I'm keeping an eye on it.

Might ask that for Christmas for someone in the family to get for me. The Suicide Squad is the last thing I bought this year as a means of budgeting.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Pokémon #360?
Honestly… because it distracts from the point of the series (IMO). Maybe it’s just me but I can’t see a reason for the Nobodies and Organization 13 to exist at all except to make the overall plot more needlessly complicated and distract from it being a Disney FF crossover.

Like, just spitballing here. The main group c villains in the first game were all Disney villains, so what if the villains in 2 were all Final Fantasy villains and that’s what Organization XIII is. But with a new form of Ansem/Xehanort at the lead.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Honestly… because it distracts from the point of the series (IMO). Maybe it’s just me but I can’t see a reason for the Nobodies and Organization 13 to exist at all except to make the overall plot more needlessly complicated and distract from it being a Disney FF crossover.

Like, just spitballing here. The main group c villains in the first game were all Disney villains, so what if the villains in 2 were all Final Fantasy villains and that’s what Organization XIII is. But with a new form of Ansem/Xehanort at the lead.
It would be awesome to see Donald and Goofy take on Kefka.

Ok. I have ideas for the forms Sora would take in the universes of each smash stage except for one. Electroplankton. Any ideas?
Here's an interesting idea for a prompt. What Keyblade design would Sora get for visiting each of these game worlds that are present in smash?

Obviously for Zelda and Xenoblade the Keyblade would have the same asthetic as the Master Sword and the Monado.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Honestly I think it’s criminal that we’ve only gotten two cameos from games Nomura wasn’t the director/designer of. Sure, Setzer and Vivi are cool. But there is so much more FF fanservace they could be doing.
They moved to include freaking Einhander content in Kingdom hearts before non Nomura FF characters lol

Does anybody even remember Einhander?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Here is the first poster for Pixar's Lightyear:

There was a problem fetching the tweet
So Rhys Ifans, Thomas Haden Church and Jamie Foxx are set to reprise their roles joining Alfred Molina? I think there will be more surprises to be revealed soon.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They moved to include freaking Einhander content in Kingdom hearts before non Nomura FF characters lol

Does anybody even remember Einhander?
What Einhander stuff is in KH? I only knew about FF and TWEWY.

And like…. I know the entire series is Nomura’s baby but… I kind of don’t want him working on it the more I play.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Super Robot Wars 30 just launched in Japan and the soundtrack is being uploaded to youtube.
I really wanted to hear how Gridman's theme sounded.

Dukefire

Smash Master
For Mario Party Superstars, I can't wait (more like scared) once this minigame shows up.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yay!!!! No dogs die in Antlers!

Definitely seeing now for sure!!!! :D

Depending on one of my friends schedule we might see it on Sunday or Tuesday.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
What's going on here today?

I've been eh. Got bad news that cause of my condition three years ago and fifteen years ago I have to get a blood test every six months for the next 10 years,

Good news?

Saw some kid awakening his inner Kratos and shouting "FACE ME ZEUS!" in the heavy rain. Some kid had too much coffee.

I'm now just sitting here.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Here is the first poster for Pixar's Lightyear:

So Rhys Ifans, Thomas Haden Church and Jamie Foxx are set to reprise their roles joining Alfred Molina? I think there will be more surprises to be revealed soon.
I feel like the whole “Lizard vs Venom” debates will finally end…but since internet…probably not.

and yeah the surprises are going to kick tons of ass with all these comebacks

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Google crashed the second I finished this video.
Idk if someone or something was trying to gave me a sign or the like, but it was hilarious & scary on the moment lol.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I feel like the whole “Lizard vs Venom” debates will finally end…but since internet…probably not.

and yeah the surprises are going to kick tons of ass with all these comebacks
Spider-Man: Far from Home

Well, all I can say is that I am sure everyone will be anticipating when exactly the second trailer of the film will be released (probably sometime in November) and hopefully there will be a lot more we will find out soon enough.

Eternals

Man, the critic reviews seem to be rather divisive and I know that the film has yet to come out. But I'm curious to see whether or not any of the Celestials will have a future down the line within the MCU?

Anyways other than that, it looks like the Thunderbolts are going to be in the works.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyways other than that, it looks like the Thunderbolts are going to be in the works.
I recall the Thunderbolts are basically Marvel's answer to the Suicide Squad.

James Gunn at some point even expressed interest in doing it, could explain why he chose to direct the Suicide Squad when Warner Bros. scooped him up for the opportunity due to his whole firing fiasco.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just found out that there isn’t a boss fight for Gaston in Kingdom Hearts II’s Beauty and the Beast world. There was a ****ing Clayton boss in 1 but we don’t get to fight Gaston.

This is why I hate Organization 13.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Spent a bit of time looking at video game tattoos (curiosity nothing more) and seeing men have waifus on chest. Saw someone with a full coloured tattoo of Noire on his chest and it's like "dude you know that ****s permanent right?".

Kurumi_amused.jpg

That's way too cringe for my blood...............says the guy with a Re;Zero wallet. Will be embarrassing to explain to a girlfriend or kid in twenty years for that guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom