• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Mario Mario is a plumber from Brooklyn played by Bob Hoskins in the 1993 film Super Mario Bros.. Mario's brother Luigi falls for a girl named Daisy. It turns out that dinosaurs were not destroyed by a meteor, rather they were just transported to another dimension where they evolved into creatures that look just like us. Daisy contains a piece of the meteor that can be used to merge the worlds, which the tyrannical ruler of the dinosaur dimension seeks to gain control of both worlds.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
lol i actually got my favorite character.

Unrelated:
You know those Syberia games that frequently go on sale on the Switch Eshop?
I got curious because i like point and clicks, so i tried the series out, only to find out it ends on a cliffhanger.

Shenmue here got competition for a trilogy of games that have cliffhanger endings.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've always found it odd how the pfp when I'm using quick reply or looking at my drop down menu shows one character, but when I post, it's a different one.

Anybody know why this is a glitch? I have Videl on the side/drop down menu, but I'm... I think Super Saiyan Blue Goku in my profile picture itself?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've always found it odd how the pfp when I'm using quick reply or looking at my drop down menu shows one character, but when I post, it's a different one.

Anybody know why this is a glitch? I have Videl on the side/drop down menu, but I'm... I think Super Saiyan Blue Goku in my profile picture itself?
It's because you are premium

Noipoi

Howdy!

That’s the avatar you would have if you weren’t premium. All premium users have the same avatar, while us commoners are randomized.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I thought you would know how it worked Miss Former Mod :yoshi:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I deleted Dragon Ball's number from my phone after breaking up with him, who's the loser on my pfp?

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
So, since I'm Android 21, if any of you degenerates are into vore, I can turn you into cake and eat you for the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom