• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE!

Smash Hero
i had the friggen thing that flipped out over the screen that had two little lights and a magnifying lens, lol

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I broke out the orig. Gameboy to play it on....but the lack of a backlight bothered me. :p
Just be cool like me and import a Game Boy Light with a copy of Pokémon Green. :awesome:

i had the friggen thing that flipped out over the screen that had two little lights and a magnifying lens, lol
Oh man, I have one of those things. I can't remember what it's called, but yeah, that thing is awesome.

Also, sadly enough, Silver and FireRed are the ONLY two games of the main adventures that I don't have. Everything else, Red/Blue/Green to Black/White, I have.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my bro has silver, soul silver, and platinum

i have red, crystal, diamond, heart gold, and white

games we lost: blue, yellow, gold

D

Deleted member

I won US version Pokemon Gold 2 weeks before it was released in america. In those 2 weeks I broke it enough to make sporetrodes.

By round 5 of the second expo I actually felt like a Legend.

D

Deleted member

you only need 1 copy of the gen 2 games to do sporetrodes because one of the trainers has a paras, it's just god damn annoying. a second copy just makes it substantially easier because you can "load" the viridian city battle thing.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Article was pretty stupid regarding the fact that it wanted to make the Pokemon they want to make the existing Pokemon more unique by.... Removing EVs and IVs, and the breeding/gender system (which of foundations were made in gen 1 with Nidos and day care!) And as such, egg moves....

Make Pokemon more unique and special by removing 502 unique Pokemon and removing everything that makes existing Pokemon unique and special to the individual?

I swear to god the Kotaku writers are getting dumber by the day. So sad, I liked them too.

:phone:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Poor third gen never gets any love. Even though Hoenn is the best region ever and third gen is full of awesomeness such as the Regi trio, Tropius, Castform, and other such Pokémon.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Poor third gen never gets any love. Even though Hoenn is the best region ever and third gen is full of awesomeness such as the Regi trio, Tropius, Castform, and other such Pokémon.
100x this, I remember the first time I encountered him in Sapphire, I was all "thats a cool ____ing pokemon".

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
100x this, I remember the first time I encountered him in Sapphire, I was all "thats a cool ____ing pokemon".
Tropius is like, my favorite Pokémon ever. Seriously. Either Tropius or Cubone. Or a tie between the two.

It's as Spire pointed out to me a while ago; Tropius pretty much embodies the entire Hoenn region, which only makes me love it even more.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Manectric is a balla. Claydol is the ultimate DJ. I reckon I could fall asleep on an Altaria. Pretty sure Torchic'd be great deep-fried. Mudkip.

How can you not love third gen?

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
I never liked Torchic much. Blaziken, while not a bad starter at all, was always my least favorite of the three Hoenn starters; the other two stand out as some of my all-time favorites.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
3rd Gen was also probably one of my favs as well, mainly because it was the first Pokemon game where I actually knew what I was doing. (Too young at the time of R/B/Y, and didn't quite know everything to beat G/S/C.) That and I thought it had the coolest Pokemon additions. How can you not love dat Mudkipz? Though 3rd Gen made me think twice about skipping over the Grass starter. One thing that blew my mind however was that the boy character, Brendon, I always thought that white thing was his hair, but i figured out today that it was actually a hat. My mind was blown after that.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Might have misspelled it, not too good with names. It's what Aron evolves into. :p

asianaussie

Smash Hero
who cares, lairon is only good for evolving into AGGRON, the FREAKING EPIC METAL-CLAD DINOSAUR HIPPY POKEMON

i would link the pic but would probs get infracted

it might be worth it regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom