• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Official petition for a :Smugleaf: emotion, because it'd be eighteen different kinds of awesome.

SIGN HERE, IDIOTS

Wave+
Fuel_

So I started playing through Sonic the Hedgehog 3. I swear Hydrocity Zone makes me rage like an angry mother****er

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
There are 15 days until Black and White, which comes out on the 18th.
There are like 9 days until the "massive" CoroCoro Mastery Document.
Oh. For some reason I thought it was 9/14.

WARNING, SERIOUS BUSINESS BELOW

Official petition for a :Smugleaf: emotion, because it'd be eighteen different kinds of awesome.

SIGN HERE, IDIOTS

Wave+
If you're making this to get this as an icon for a Pokemon Master, than I fullheartedly agree. This or Slowbro or something.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
no **** smugleaf.

also I don't care about sonic unless it's the chemical plant zone in 2.
That's in Sonic the Hedgehog 2

I swear that's teh level I hate the most. Especially the 2nd act of that ****. I swear everytime the chemicals swallow me up because the game pulls out bull on me, I feel like kicking a puppy

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
That's in Sonic the Hedgehog 2

I swear that's teh level I hate the most. Especially the 2nd act of that ****. I swear everytime the chemicals swallow me up because the game pulls out bull on me, I feel like kicking a puppy
Lol I said it was in 2.

Also it is amazingly annoying.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, I finally reading Angels & Demons today. This is the first time in 4 years ever since I finished off Harry Potter that I've felt such an ardor. Such a longing for more. More books. I haven't felt such a thing clawing at my insides to read more of that series in years. Hell, Angels & Demons had reminded me why I even like reading anymore. It was like being in a whole new world where people burn and assassins and **** happen. Hell, I haven't even watched TV for the past week just reading while using my computer

Man am I so happy my uncle had given it to me as a gift from Costa Rica. Thanks to him I feel refreshed and my love for books has returned

M.K

Level 55
Ordinary individuals are absolutely CLUELESS as to how sprites are supposed to be made. It pretty much ruins any anticipation of positive critique and acknowledgement. Rather, people would like more to see a disgustingly slopped together pile of **** than a simple, yet clean and refined fusion.

Really ruined spriting for me, personally.

UberMario

Smash Master
Is anyone else getting "Fatal error: Call to undefined function handle_bbcode_drupal() in /var/www/smashboards/releases/100806125629/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 1337" when they go to the userblogs?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
^ Everyone is. I think it's been going on for a week or so now, but they say that it's under repair.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is anyone else getting "Fatal error: Call to undefined function handle_bbcode_drupal() in /var/www/smashboards/releases/100806125629/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 1337" when they go to the userblogs?
User Blogs is still under repair, hahaha. Didn't you see Virgiijus' announcement?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Funny, I just made a userblog, and it worked fine :/

also, crap sprites are crap
Smash News is working. The actual thread doesn't work. Which also makes it impossible for any infractions to be dealt, which is why the announcements say not to post blogs until everything's fixed.

It's been like this for a while now, so I have no idea when it'll be fixed, but be sure to pay attention to announcements.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So, I'm wishing that the Wii had a better N64 emu. Still, I played SSB for 15 minutes and unlocked Captain Falcon :>

Also still Nuzlockin' Crystal Version. At like, Violet City or something.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX2N9_7NO8

I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS
I like the title screen music more.

They're pretty similar, but the title screen also kind of conveys a feeling of haste, while still retaining the "desolate wasteland" feeling with the high-pitched theme and the a cappella-esque part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLOkc9MwFHs

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I feel like playing a Metroid game now >_>

Btw, lol. I just saw a commercial on CN about Pokemon Sinnoh League Victories. I think I just heard Jessie's voice still in it's japanese dub XD

Niiro

Smash Ace
Ordinary individuals are absolutely CLUELESS as to how sprites are supposed to be made. It pretty much ruins any anticipation of positive critique and acknowledgement. Rather, people would like more to see a disgustingly slopped together pile of **** than a simple, yet clean and refined fusion.

Really ruined spriting for me, personally.
I felt really lazy, but whatever.

No, this is amazing. /competition
U just hating.
Seriously, Golem+Psyduck= Golduck.
ICANTGETENOUGHOFTHIS.JGP

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I got Metroid Prime dirt cheap at a used game store a month or so ago but it wouildn't work D:

I really want to try out a Metroid Prime game.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Prime 1 and 2 were really fun, although the Screw Attack in 2 is retardedly powerful.

I feel like playing through Minish Cap again. Either that or Link to the Past.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can anyone tell me how to put in more memory in my iPhone? When I got it, it came with a pityful 6.9 gigabytes and I want more considering how much of an app ***** I am... any way to put in more? Maybe with an SD card? Because I have one of those and I can just erase the memory on it

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
And here I thought you didn't have an SD card for Brawl Minus.

Yeah, uh, since you don't know how, like, memory works, to get more memory, you need to stick something that has memory capacity in your iPhone.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The iPhone doesn't have an SD slot. That's dumb.

I really want an HTC Desire.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I'm currently doing glitch after glitch in Twilight Princess.
So far I have memorized and perfected the infinite bomb and arrow glitch.
You can't save, though, or it'll screw up your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom