• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South The Smash Guild of Georgia Presents: The Valentine's Day Bash

The Smash Guild of Georgia Presents: The Valentine's Day Bash
Posted by eherogirl
Super Gater Gamz
Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

eherogirl

Smash Cadet
NNID
eherogirl
3DS FC
4656-8298-7700
Valentine's Day is so sweet! And what a better way to show our love for each other than beating the snot out of each other? When you want to have a full day, come battle in Smash and go later for the Deadpool movie! Spoiler: Deadpool doesn't die!

The tournament is a normal tournament, via the rules of the matches, the Omega stages and such, however...You will be ABLE to change characters between matches, even in the finals! This will be the second of our tournaments to be done on the WiiU!

The rules will be: WiiU Version
Swiss Format: 5 Rounds + Finals
$5.00 Entry Fee per person
Omega Stages only
3 stock, 8 minutes
You can switch characters between rounds.
Omega Stages Only
No items
No custom characters
Free-for-all

https://www.facebook.com/events/934012816694689/

Mocc

Smash Rookie
What was the turnout for your first tournament and by free for all do you mean 1v1 matches or a four person versus matches? I'm considering going but want some clarification

General Shiro

Smash Rookie
I won't be able to make this event, but given how close this is to my location I'd be interested in future events! You mentioned previous tournaments; will there be more events in Hiram in the near future?

eherogirl

Smash Cadet
NNID
eherogirl
3DS FC
4656-8298-7700
I won't be able to make this event, but given how close this is to my location I'd be interested in future events! You mentioned previous tournaments; will there be more events in Hiram in the near future?
Yes, we do one every couple of weeks, usually two within a month, however February fell on Pokemon Day this year, so our next wont be until March 12th.

I apologize to everyone who replied here. I didnt get a notification that I had any replies, so I will try to pay better attention.

Top Bottom