• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Smash Brothers" Series: Calling All Collaborators

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Samox ima most likely be preordering that deluxe super extended documentary with bonus unrated version and 3d with digital download..... 50$ right?

:phone:

samox

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha. iRobinhoood wins all.

You got it Kite91. You forgot to mention the totally uncensored topless scene at APEX.

I'll see what I can do about Blu Ray. :)

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Samox are we gonna get a sneak peak at the documentary at apex. maybe a 10 min clip or something.
also if your still looking to interview/talk to ppl. you should should talk to triadprodigy. he was a big pa smasher back in the day and went to mlgs and pounds. very knowledgeable of the game lol

:phone:

Beat!

Smash Master
Gonna donate to this once my payment to Paypal goes through. The exclusive DVD if you donate $50 still remains, right?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
man I was supposed to interview with samox again but it never worked out for some reason

ah well the update will def be awesome anyway

samox

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

I guess this plague is going around. I got knocked out during the day on Saturday which sucked royally. I did manage to get some great footage while I was there, but I would have MUCH preferred to have stayed healthy and filming.

Because I've been out so hard, I haven't had a chance to pop together an update. I'm actually doing an interview today with David Cao on Ken and the early days. I posted an IOU yesterday in the form of this ultimate smash update.

I hope it contains enough hype to tide you over til I can throw a legit one up.

Much love guys! Next tournament I go to I'm hooking Emergen-C to my veins.

R2_GP

Smash Journeyman
Are you saying you didn't get to film Sunday m2k's great performance? dude that sucks man, i really wanted to see that in the documentary, well i hope you get better

p.s i'm guessing this documentary will take longer to be released if melee gets into evo

Revven

FrankerZ
Well, he could always interview M2K about that at a later time and cut footage from the youtube videos uploaded. As it is, he might be using older footage from youtube anyway for certain clips.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I'd like this to be released in a timely manner. Please don't extend production too far just to accommodate certain events. I mean yea it would be cool but we could always have a part 2 :)

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Samox, you coming to SMYM in March? We'd love to have you around and I want to give you MOAR MONEY (and reserve my copy of the thing, of course) :)

In case you don't know yet, SMYM this year will be on March 23rd.

We have a sponsorship from a local game store this year, Darkrain will be there, as well as a lot of Midwest people who you might not have gotten to meet yet!

Oh, and it's the longest running annual tourney in Melee's history ;)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=332744

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yo samox, is there any way you could make a quick video asking people to donate for melee @ evo? Maybe even give away a super special copy of the DVD for someone who donates a large amount tomorrow night? I don't want to put any pressure on you, but even a regular copy that is signed by ken along with their tag to make it more personal would be cool.

Revven

FrankerZ
Tomorrow night is a bit short notice. The contest itself doesn't end until the 31st. It could be an incentive all the way until then, have a raffle for it cuz it's a big prize (if it really does get signed by Ken).

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Yo samox, is there any way you could make a quick video asking people to donate for melee @ evo? Maybe even give away a super special copy of the DVD for someone who donates a large amount tomorrow night? I don't want to put any pressure on you, but even a regular copy that is signed by ken along with their tag to make it more personal would be cool.
Pretty sure he could do this and just make an easy 10-$20,000 on ebay instead.

Riio

Smash Cadet
It would be unbelievably hype if this came out right before EVO. Like Habefiet said, what an ending.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
bump
almost went to the 3rd page man

looking forward to the next update
summer 2013 is looking awfully cloooseeee

Top Bottom