• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys for the six flags trip WOZ needs you to send him the money so that he can buy the tickets for a low price from what he has told me. To send him the money I will use my paypal account to receive all the cash from everyone that is going on the trip for WOZ . To send me the money you must have a paypal account link with a checking account or a credit card I believe, and send it to arcadin85@gmail.com please post or pm to me or WOZ if you have any problems or if you are unable to send the money through paypal.

Also I have to find out how much each person is supposed to give for the tickets.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Time to start paying for Six Flags.

Park ticket: $26.75 ($25 + tax).

Meal voucher: $10.17 (Optional)

Important
: Please let me know when you have bought the ticket and that you want a meal voucher. I need to fill out a form with a numerical value of these things.

The deadline to pay for tickets will be June 22nd, 2008. We need to get the money in 2 weeks in advanced. If you cannot pay by paypal, please let me know through PM and such and such.

In other news, Emblem Lord has given me permission to write his life as a published book. The working title is Black Chicken Wings. It will be a best seller, so please look forward to it.

Edit: SMASHTALITY IV thread updated. Sorta. Hit it with all you've got.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My gf is not coming so I get to actually chill with my buddies!! Yay!!!! I'm gonna pay this week.

Black Chicken Wings!?!??!?!

Tnt726

Smash Cadet
Hey T-bagz here. I was talking to WoZ about the crew and this came up so im posting this in a forum.

There is a brawl tournament in Toms River, ocean county (new jersey obviously)

At the Digital Nexus!

Date: June 21st
Prize: 50% of the pot for first
25% for 2nd
10% for 3rd

there is a singles and doubles tournament!!
10$ entry for singles 20$ for the doubles (10 per person in teams)

Tnt726

Smash Cadet
ill post more info on it later.. sorry for double post.

im posting in your forum because WoZ said it was ok to and im intrested in joining

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
At last the changing of my username is COMPLETE...
Finally!! I saw the last post was by "Beat" and was gonna congrat you on them changing your name.

Hey T-bagz here. I was talking to WoZ about the crew and this came up so im posting this in a forum.

There is a brawl tournament in Toms River, ocean county (new jersey obviously)

At the Digital Nexus!

Date: June 21st
Prize: 50% of the pot for first
25% for 2nd
10% for 3rd

there is a singles and doubles tournament!!
10$ entry for singles 20$ for the doubles (10 per person in teams)
T-bagz = awesome name. Good chance I'll come to this since there's nothing going on tourney wise that weekend.

Tnt726

Smash Cadet
Finally!! I saw the last post was by "Beat" and was gonna congrat you on them changing your name.

T-bagz = awesome name. Good chance I'll come to this since there's nothing going on tourney wise that weekend.
haha thank you, i hope to see you there! maybe you can see for WoZ if my brawl skills are qualified for the crew ^.^! but if you want i can give you the number and the info im going to make a forum tomorrow with all the info on it and everything, =)

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Alright yo, listen here, this kid, HBK? IS MAD WACK AT MELEE SON. He thinks he's some fly **** cuz he be winning these team tournaments and cuz he beat KDJ, I'm tellin you yo, he is terribad at this ****ing videogame.

We need to totally Disbar this guy cuz his **** is ugly like red headed step child kinda deal. I mean **** yo who gets 3 stocked by peach? IM NOT EVEN GOOD AT THIS GAME ANYMORE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EuKsYKDplk

<3

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I think i'm goin to Cheezits Sat. depends. *** Alejandro....

And someone do something durring the week. My job hasnt started and i been bored outta my mind for mad long. Brawl or melee i dnt really care.

Top Bottom