• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
Sunshine Mario's almost done, might include all of Brawl/PM's recolors and if you want to request a recolor of him, message me on Brawl Vault or here
Would you be able to do one without the hat and have him take the shades off for his taunt instead?

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Just to let anyone know who's wondering, to vertex edit models, open them in the advanced model editor (preview) and enable vertex view. Then you can select and move around any vertex, and use the different tools as well. Object importing is as simple as right-clicking an object and selecting "import object". It must be from a .mdl0 though.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Not to stray too off topic, I'm using Ondo's Out of the Box CSS as a base for a "Smash 3 Character Select Screen".
While I have two types of standard box icons:

I also settled on another format as well:

Depending on what row the slot icon is, it'll be either slanted to the right or slanted to the left (based on the layout of the Out of the Box CSS).

I'm also considering a hexagonal slot shape:

And a rounded box shape as well:

Last edited:

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
I like them, but the skin seems to have lost it's shine in the render, I think you need more lighting towards the face. Is it possible to make the Shadow Mario clear in the render?
I would, but I accidentally closed out of BrawlBox that had the pose and everything and Shadow Mario is clear, but imgur makes it solid for some reason

Hybalicious1

Smash Rookie
Can anyone recolor Captain falcon as the flash w/the flash symbol for PM? Looked everywhere for one, but can't find it

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I feel like you may be missing the point of Out-Of-The-Box
IE:
I know... I should clarify it a bit more, the reason I'm using Ondo's CSS as a base is because of how flexible it is for changing the shape of the CSS icons them selves and how organized the roster is. Plus Having the entire roster in 4 rows instead of five makes the "Ready to Fight Bar" not too intrusive.

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Now uploading my build, Only Changes are Costumes, CSPs and BPs included. All default costumes except-
Link-Magic Armor over Red Tunic, Zora Armor over Blue Tunic
Zelda/Sheik- Hilda Over Dark Zelda
Lucario- Ken Gi Lucario over Gray Gi Lucario
Mewtwo- Shadow Mewtwo over Gray mewtwo
Lucas- Masked Man moved back one slot and Clause replacing the old slot.
Most alts have same pose CSPs, and as a gift, while you wait for the Smash 3 Update, you can play with the Squirtle I made previously, with Shinobi Squirtle as well. Shinobi has default CSPs, and all of them have default BPs because why waste time making those when i'm just going to replace them eventually?
Brawl Vault Download- (i'll edit when finished uploading)

Last edited:
Top Bottom