• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
A lot of the poses we use are either unique or inspired by existing artwork. We try to stray away from Smash 4 poses unless there's nothing else we can come up with that fits.

NFMLH2

Smash Apprentice
These are honestly really nice and in good quality too.

My only gripe is that you've given Bowser's stock icon too much body and it looks kinda weird and out of place (The PM style Dry Bowser is an example on how it should look).

Albeit It's an interesting way you've experimented with the look of the stock and could work if you try to work on it a bit more. Take your C.Falcon or Zelda as examples, It shows enough body without it looking weird or colliding with the other stocks on the HUD.

Even with the weirdness of the Bowser stock, It's an issue that can be easily fixed and all the other stock icons look really professional looking so I'd give it an 9.5/10.

Good Job!
Black
Red
Blue
White
Purple
Green
Poison
Dark Bowser

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
A lot of the poses we use are either unique or inspired by existing artwork. We try to stray away from Smash 4 poses unless there's nothing else we can come up with that fits.
This is where the community jumps in, right? I've seen some poses in Smash 3C. They would be great. I would love to contribute, myself... but I lack a PC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here are some stock Icons I created.. Use them if you wish, however by no means am I saying these are the definitive stock icons.
Normal
Black
Red
Blue
White
Purple
Poison
Green
Dark Bowser
Dry Bowser

Dry Bowser (Pink)

Dry Bowser (Green)

Dry Bowser (Brown)

Dry Bowser (White)

Dry Bowser (Dark)

Dry Bowser (Gold)

Dry Bowser (Purple)
Normal
Black
Blood Falcon
Green
SNES
Pink
Smash 64 Green
Smash 64
Normal
Red
Yellow
Blue
Green
Cyan
Blue and Green outline
Inverse
Light Yellow
Normal
Red
Purple
White
Green
Shiny
GI Normal
GI Black
Normal
Orange
Pink
Blue
Fire Flower
Waluigi
Mr. L

Mr. L (Orange)

Mr. L (Blue)

Mr. L (White)
Normal
Daisy
Red
Blue
Green
White
Fire Flower
Shadow Peach
Normal
Yellow
Red
Green
Blue
Dark Pit
Pink
Purple
Normal
Famicom
Yellow
Pink
Blue
Green
Mario Kart
Virtual Boy
Wii
Normal
Red
Blue
Purple
Green
Black
Hilda
Normal
Red
Blue
Purple (Blonde)
Green
Black
Hilda
Where'd you find that Smash64 Green Captain Falcon?

NFMLH2

Smash Apprentice
My mistakes guys.. I don't know poop and I am a dumb butt. I love you all..

Last edited:

NFMLH2

Smash Apprentice

Red
Green
Blue
White
Black
Gold
Purple

Red
Green
Blue
Black
White
Orange
Purple
Fox
Light Blue

White
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Skeleton
Pajamas
Pajamas (Red)
Pajamas (Green)

Green
Red
Mew
Blue
Dark Mewtwo
Black
Armor
Gold Armor
Black Armor

Claus
Red
Blue
Brown
Purple
General

Old
Blue
Green
Red
Purple
Oldschool
Ghirahim
Ganon
Melee
Melee (Black)
Melee (Blue)
Melee (Green)
Melee (Red)

blerb

Smash Journeyman
Well that joke soared so far above my head I can hardly even see it up there

To answer your previous question, the renders will be available post-release. No firm release date yet, either. Sorry folks! We appreciate your patience!

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, every time I make these renders I just want to show them to you guys immediately but we intend to have everything shown as part of the major update. We'll have several updates close to release and those will include renders for currently unreleased characters. Existing characters will also have new renders as part of the update. I'll tell you one thing; a lot of them are drastically different in many ways.

Last edited:

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, every time I make these renders I just want to show them to you guys immediately but we intend to have everything shown as part of the major update. We'll have several updates close to release and those will include renders for currently unreleased characters. Existing characters will also have new renders as part of the update. I'll tell you one thing; a lot of them are drastically different in many ways.
This makes me even more excited! I can't wait for the releases!

Cahalan

Smash Ace
oh boy, EVERYONE will get a new render? I'm legit excited right now (even though I essentially have to start from square one :/ ).

maybe make transparent versions to help make this process faster... please? :)

Last edited:

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
I should clarify that some existing characters that were not updated yet will receive new renders to fit the style. Renders like Yoshi, R.O.B., and Wario are examples of those who were rendered for the first time during the art style change.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I should clarify that some existing characters that were not updated yet will receive new renders to fit the style. Renders like Yoshi, R.O.B., and Wario are examples of those who were rendered for the first time during the art style change.
Just please make sure to chop off their heads :)

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
We at least want to give you some idea on why it's taking a while to release. Just a small update before we get to the better stuff:

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
We at least want to give you some idea on why it's taking a while to release. Just a small update before we get to the better stuff:

...Maybe it's just me, but April Fools is becoming less fun, way too much playing with emotions for one day...

Last edited:

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Hey all. We were hired by Valve recently. As a side-effect, we've forgotten everything that has to do wit the number 3.

Happy April Fools. We're still alive and kicking. The beast called "life" is a difficult opponent, but we shall emerge victorious.

Last edited:

MegaSuperab

Smash Rookie
NNID
thesavages
3DS FC
0946-2553-1158
Can we just look at Mewtwo's blue alt? I really need that in normal Project M

KiyoXDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KiyoXDragon
3DS FC
2981-7067-0666
Switch FC
SW-1752-3317-0324
Is there a tutorial on how to install these mods on the mac version? I couldn't find a single one anywhere, even on the youtube video it was windows centric. :/

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Find a tutorial on how to run Brawl Box on Mac. I think there's one on KCMM showing how to run BBox through WINE, so go look that up. BBox will help you replace the Character Select Portraits, Result Screen Portraits, Battle Portraits and stock icons.

Also, to replace the costume itself, go to projectm - >pf-> fighter->(name of character)
Drag and drop the .pac and .pcs files in that folder.

Top Bottom