• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing that the winged shoe thing means that the costume was made by Scout?

That One Guy2486

Smash Apprentice
I was looking at the posts a page earlier, I forgot those trophies existed. Man, those are a really cool addition! Hopefully this project's still going well, the thread seems to be slowing down a bit on comments. (Though that might have to do with the fact that I haven't been commenting as much, so my posts doesn't clutter up the screen more than all the lightsabers in Attack of the Clones during the Battle of Geonosis.)

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Ever wonder how we name files?

Here's an example: CostumeName_CharacterName_Weld_ArmsAttached_MirroredRigging_BakeVerts_OtherPartsofModelMightBeMisaligned_f1nal

You can tell it's the initial version with the 1 in final.

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Ever wonder how we name files?

Here's an example: CostumeName_CharacterName_Weld_ArmsAttached_MirroredRigging_BakeVerts_OtherPartsofModelMightBeMisaligned_f1nal

You can tell it's the initial version with the 1 in final.
I'd assume this was a joke if I hadn't seen/done s*** like this in every game dev team I've ever been a part of.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Don't listen to him, we're actually working on a trampoline pokemon
It's Cacnea.

I'̳͕̹d̙̣͇͉̹ ͕̹͔̯̜̻̘lḭ̠̲͎k̪̟ͅe ͚̩̦̤̲̞t̩͇̥̩o̰̤̗ͅ ̬̖̫s͕̥̹̖e̦͎͔̠̤͙e̺̭̺̼͕̳ ̣̤̯̩̫o͍̫̘̥̮n̝͙e̟̣͇͚ ̳on͙͕̲ ̟̝̹̹̝̰̠a̝̭̯̩̞̗̠ ̮̞ͅt̗r͍a̱m͙̼͓̯̩p̖̣͓o̰̝̟̣̙ḷ̹̹͙͈͙̜i̻̗̜̩̰̳n͇͉̬̺̞̲̘e̳̬̜̹͚͕.͙̪̱.͉̘͓̯͇̞͔.͚̼ͅͅ ̬̲͕Wi̹̪̹̠t̻ẖ̰͙̺͉ c̯̫̳̤̻̪h͇̮͇̦͔̦il̖̱͎̗͇d̦͎̲ͅr̟e̦͓̼͕͇̮̤n̤͉̹̹ͅ o̜̺n̬ ̫̗ị̫͉̯t̹. ͎ͅ

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
It's Cacnea.

I'̳͕̹d̙̣͇͉̹ ͕̹͔̯̜̻̘lḭ̠̲͎k̪̟ͅe ͚̩̦̤̲̞t̩͇̥̩o̰̤̗ͅ ̬̖̫s͕̥̹̖e̦͎͔̠̤͙e̺̭̺̼͕̳ ̣̤̯̩̫o͍̫̘̥̮n̝͙e̟̣͇͚ ̳on͙͕̲ ̟̝̹̹̝̰̠a̝̭̯̩̞̗̠ ̮̞ͅt̗r͍a̱m͙̼͓̯̩p̖̣͓o̰̝̟̣̙ḷ̹̹͙͈͙̜i̻̗̜̩̰̳n͇͉̬̺̞̲̘e̳̬̜̹͚͕.͙̪̱.͉̘͓̯͇̞͔.͚̼ͅͅ ̬̲͕Wi̹̪̹̠t̻ẖ̰͙̺͉ c̯̫̳̤̻̪h͇̮͇̦͔̦il̖̱͎̗͇d̦͎̲ͅr̟e̦͓̼͕͇̮̤n̤͉̹̹ͅ o̜̺n̬ ̫̗ị̫͉̯t̹. ͎ͅ
I like your style.

Juken

Smash Ace
I want to know too, I really want to play my vanilla brawl with these new textures!
It's not like knowing who's being worked on tells you how close to completion they are. They're releasing once they're done.

The Smash 3C thread has a bunch of released skins though.

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
The new release is going to include 10 skins per character for CBliss correct? Does that mean that colors like Lucario's "Not Legendary" recolor are going to be included in the new release?

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
The new release is going to include 10 skins per character for CBliss correct? Does that mean that colors like Lucario's "Not Legendary" recolor are going to be included in the new release?
Yup, everyone gets 10 recolors (Hats if you're Pikachu or Jigglypuff). And for the record all of them have already been decided. So before anyone asks: no requests/suggestions.

bngmn

Smash Cadet
Hey so i noticed that on the Opening page of this thread some of the characters have a texture source while others don't.
Why is that?

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Oh, I see. I bet people want Ninten now. (I admit, that'd be cool.)
People always wanted things, and so they shall always want things. If we'd opened the roster in that fashion, we would never end this project due to the immense desires of characters on the "want" list.

*Same way we shall not do the alts from PM, we will be limited model wise (believe me, that's a thing.... I think).

*Mewtwo and Roy where miracles in the end, because the team members decided to keep working on it, enduring the hardships of texturing 400x the pixels.

Im speaking on their behalf however, since I don't quite work for them anymore...
I am just working with them while not working with them because I retired from brawl modding for the 5th time apparently.

Last edited:

MountZion

Smash Rookie
I'd hate to be the noob here but if any can help, how do i get this to work with dolphin?
With Brawl? please.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I'd hate to be the noob here but if any can help, how do i get this to work with dolphin?
With Brawl? please.
We are not allowed to tell you, website rules.

But your trusty google friend will help you.

... or bing if you like swimming against the currents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom