• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The single most obnoxious move in the game.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I'd have to say Metaknights' Up+B. It's simultaneaously a potent kill move, incredibly effective recovery (excellent vertical height, and a glide afterwards), and a nigh-impregnable defense against spikes (it attacks of most all of the move, and instantly moves him a great distance). Not only that, but if you miss with it, you can get another chance at a (strong) attack!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
snake's f-tilt is wayyyy overpowered

snake's up-tilt, its worse than melee ness's f-smash in terms of " THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE HIT ME!!" range

ROB's entire moveset pisses me off, but spot dodge to down-smash combo is one of the stupiest things i've ever seen

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Spamming ike's side B, or as SPeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer calls it, "vanilla". Usually when I beat his sonnic SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer: "you were spamming vanilla"
Grandeza and I: It's a playstyle, and it works!
SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer: But it's so cheap!

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
PK Fire! Just Ness' voice makes me want to PKT2 off a ledge.
Waddle Dees ruin all sorts of projectiles.
Hiiii! Hiii!

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Dancing Blade. From personnel experience I've been continuously chain grabbed before that. I just get back from dieing and already I'm on the verge of dieing again.

Mach Tornado. Again experience has me being attacked by this move so much.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
for me it's link's fsmash, actually. my cousin is a link user, and SURE it's easy to predict and dodge but when it hits, you're just like "ugh not again..."

also pit's fsmash. it's so fast and high priority >_<

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Why are so many people saying Pit's side B? It's incredibly easy to get away from. I consider his Fsmash to be much more obnoxious.

Anyway, personally I believe it's Metaknight's neutral B, or Wario's half-waft (KOs at 60% for most characters.)

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Im just going to list every dumb/cheap/effective move I absolutely hate.
Ikes aether; if thats his recovery; i dunno but it blocks my falco spikes.
almost everything about pikachu.
pits arrows
ice climbers icicles.
also DK's forward tilt just because it has ridiculous range and knocks you way back

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Pika's Thunder - Getting killed at 50% isn't really my idea of fun.

Pika's D-smash - Pikachu broke into Peach's house and stole her downsmash when she was taking a snooze.

Sonic's Spin Dashes/Yoshi's Egg Roll/Jigg's Rollout - They aren't that hard to avoid if have multiple platforms are decent projectiles, but it's still an annoying move when done repeatedly.

Meta Tornado - Insane priority and once you're hit, you can't DI out of it. This move is the icing on the gay cake that is Meta-Knight.

Pit Angel Ring - This move is like the cousin to Meta's standard B. Not only do you have to worry about trying to DI away from it, but you also have to suffer Pit's sissy battle cry as he hits you with it.

Pit 's Arrows - The 'B' button might as well the 'hey, you get a free hit' button.

Game & Watch's Judgement Bucket Fishbowl Turtle Drum Hammers - Um yeah.....his whole moveset is the very definition of obnoxious. In fact, if you look up the word obnoxious in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Game & Watch flipping you off.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
Ness's PK Fire actually sucks. All you have to do is repeatedly hit jump and you'll get out of it with 6% at the most.
... I love that move... Time for me to stop maining Ness? :(

Pika's D-smash - Pikachu broke into Peach's house and stole her downsmash when she was taking a snooze.

Pit 's Arrows - The 'B' button might as well the 'hey, you get a free hit' button.

Game & Watch's Judgement Bucket Fishbowl Turtle Drum Hammers - Um yeah.....his whole moveset is the very definition of obnoxious. In fact, if you look up the word obnoxious in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Game & Watch flipping you off.
I laughed very hard at these, too... Ahah, I love Game & Watch's Down Taunt. :laugh:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Thunder... enough said... I hate that little *****. It makes me wonder how broken Raichu's thunder would be. :psycho:

Every move in Gay Men Watch's moveset.

Pretty much all of Snake's moves.

Pretty much all of MK's moves.

Kirby's Up and Down B moves (I know they are easy as **** to dodge, but when one of your friends spams them nonstop in a free for all... it starts being obnoxious.)

But the #1 most annoying move....

Diddy's forward B... HE ***** YOU!!!! :mad:

Jo3y

Smash Cadet
Bowsers forward smash; If you're brave enough to do a gimpy combo you MUST be obnoxious...

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
For me it is Ikes Upsmash, For some reason I always just roll to the other side of ike only to still get hit

Rampage

vx
In your opinion, what is the most obnoxious/cheap move in the game?

I would say Pit's side B. It's impossible to get out of it before he ends the move, and when they spam it.... grrrr.

What do you think?
impossible to get out of? Ever hear of DI? Goof

anyway I'd have to say ROB's Dtilt

So much priority not to mention it trips you, fawk.

ChiiGamer

Smash Rookie
Basically everyone of Wario's moves is a taunt... so yeah.

if not that definition of obnoxious then... uhhh pikachu's thunder.:ohwell:

Veggi

Smash Champion
Hands down goes to Pit's side b, it's nice to release a full charged Donkey Punch into though. Honorable mentions go to Snake's forward and up tilt. Of all the characters in the cast he seems like the last person who would have a broken range.

Shanky

Smash Cadet
Pika's Thunder - Getting killed at 50% isn't really my idea of fun.

Sonic's Spin Dashes/Yoshi's Egg Roll/Jigg's Rollout - They aren't that hard to avoid if have multiple platforms are decent projectiles, but it's still an annoying move when done repeatedly.

Meta Tornado - Insane priority and once you're hit, you can't DI out of it. This move is the icing on the gay cake that is Meta-Knight.

This, plus Diddy's bananas and basically any of Ike's moves, including that annoying A combo or f-tilt or whatever it is, I never play as that tard so I wouldn't know. :mad:

Pit's Side-B really isn't that annoying, at least not in 1v1s....you can DI out of it before it does anything significant, and if he misses he's left wide open....Meta Knight's tornado thing is way more annoying because you can't roll or spotdodge it since it lasts so **** long, you basically have to let it eat your shield....

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
ice climbers ice blocks. For big characters like DDD, waddle dees dont block it without fliying and when you try to do a jump approach they just side smash you.
Yes, i hate playing IC's with DDD, the ****ing ice blocks send me into a fsmash every time

EDIT: learn to roll dodge pit's side-B. Its a free fsmash. If you do get caught just di away and it really isnt that bad

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
GaW Dsmash...
Snake Dtilt
Meta Dsmash
Pit Bair
Bowser Fair
.... The list goes on

Top Bottom