• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Shaya Combo! Video Included!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So, I thought I'd finally unveal the SHAYA COMBO for Marth video I've been working on.

Using the power of the SHAYA COMBO I was able to 3 stock the BEST Donkey Kong (the same guy beat Ken using R.O.B.) in 31 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykRpZQBr2EE

watch in high quality or something.

P.S. There are no combos in brawl, your combo vids are BAD and you should FEEL BAD. JOKING. But I'd never watch one anyway.

∫unk

Smash Master
isn't bum the best dk? but taking out the guy that won evo like that is noteworthy (is that really him cause he doesn't know how to play dk... f-air after he gets hit on last stock so he can get d-aired ><)

in fact the whole time he pretty much could have been hit by anything

and why are you chasing right as he spawns one of the few hits you take is cause you try to hit him while he's invincible ><

still a sexy vid

Retroking2000

Smash Master
So, I thought I'd finally unveal the SHAYA COMBO for Marth video I've been working on.

Using the power of the SHAYA COMBO I was able to 3 stock the BEST Donkey Kong (the same guy beat Ken using R.O.B.) in 31 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykRpZQBr2EE

watch in high quality or something.

P.S. There are no combos in brawl, your combo vids are BAD and you should FEEL BAD. JOKING. But I'd never watch one anyway.
The best DK i think you beat him pretty easily . considering most dk tilt bair spam lol .
the First combo was ridiculous u tilts to fsmash to spike .

Scykoh

Smash Cadet
This is just a guess, but isn't that a CPU, and the guy Ken fought is named 'CPU?' so you said it was the guy Ken fought since the names almost matched?

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Guys that's an ACTUAL cpu if you didn't get it....

Note the GREY name as opposed to a white name on a black background.

And you know, cpu suckyness.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
lol, doesn't matter who it is. That was some sexy accuracy. Tell me that first stock wasn't sick regardless.

EDIT: Fyi, CPU plays ROB.
I've been trying to have this recorded for almost 3 months. Had it saved on my wii for ages. I was pretty happy with myself after doing that anyway.

Even though the video length is 38 seconds or so, I could of sworn that the winner screen had the match at 28 seconds.

And, (the same guy beat Ken using R.O.B.).

I personally enjoyed the accuracy of the 2nd meteor kill. :)

But yeah, I used to practice tipping the dair a lot. But then you come to realise it doesn't work on Meta Knight and give up.

Edit: Also, I can definitely see why you like the first one the most. It's almost the perfect set up, and even against a real player would have been hard to escape.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I've been trying to have this recorded for almost 3 months. Had it saved on my wii for ages. I was pretty happy with myself after doing that anyway.

Even though the video length is 38 seconds or so, I could of sworn that the winner screen had the match at 28 seconds.

And, (the same guy beat Ken using R.O.B.).

I personally enjoyed the accuracy of the 2nd meteor kill. :)

But yeah, I used to practice tipping the dair a lot. But then you come to realise it doesn't work on Meta Knight and give up ^_^
Just try to do it on humans from now on.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
The person who beat ken with r.o.b was cpu. hi gamer tag looked like this: ?CPU?
u played against a level 9 cpu. and ?CPU? isnt the best dk. last i checked it was bum.

i could be wrong about the bum thing though.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Shaya, how do you get such tech skill?

And you read him PERFECTLY. Wow, such unbelievable proactive play as well.

Amazing.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Regardless of whether or not it was a human player or a CPU, that was very impressive. That first combo was just beautiful.

J4pu

Smash Champion
the BEST Donkey Kong (the same guy beat Ken using R.O.B.) in 31 seconds.
LMAO the people replying on youtube are under the assumption that was a computer DK, I dont think it was anybody good.
Since when does CPU play DK anyways?

EDIT- I fail at realizing jokes.
and good one btw

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
You guys already have a video thread. Please use it instead of making threads for combos on CPUs...

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom