• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sceptile Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendOfVenusaur

Smash Apprentice
With Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire being announced recently, I got thinking...
Charizard and Greninja have also been announced recently, Charizard representing the first generation and fire starters and Greninja representing the newest gen and water starters.
I think that soon (possibly e3) Sceptile will be announced.
He would represent 3rd gen and Grass starters and the newest remakes.
I even have a movesets
B:Bullet Seed. Sceptile shoots smalls seeds a short distance in front of him, similar to Ivysaur's b move from brawl.
Side B: Leaf Blade. Sceptile's signature move is a quick attack that sends Sceptile forwards, with a powerful slash.
Up B: Leaf Tornado. A tornado of leafs appears underneath Sceptile and launches it into the air. Using it on the ground doesn't launch Sceptile and leaves the tornado on the stage like sonic's spring. Before you say it, I know Sceptile can't learn this in a pokemon game but it's a grass move that I think would suit it well.
Down B: Grass knot. Small vines appear in a small area around Sceptile that grab any opponent who touches them before disappearing. Sceptile can plant up to three on the stage at once.
Final Smash: Overgrow. Sceptile glows with a green aura and the blades on its arms grow long give him a large power boost and longer range with all attacks.
Sceptile's other moves would focus on using its arms and tail to attack.
What do you think? Any ideas on your own movesets for Sceptile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom