• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

HanAmes

Smash Ace
You know, too bad there's no over world editor in Mario Maker. SMB3, SMW, and NSMB all had over worlds. And too bad there's no SMB2 anything....

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know, too bad there's no over world editor in Mario Maker. SMB3, SMW, and NSMB all had over worlds. And too bad there's no SMB2 anything....
Exactly my thoughts. Thank you. I can get why no SMB2 USA stuff, but still, that would have been nice to see aesthetically...

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Sooooo....did Daisy get chromfirmed for Mario Maker yet? I really want to see how they handled the costume.

Is it her sports outfit or dress? Does she represent Super Mario Land? Or Mario Sports? Is she not in at all?
chromfirmed :awesome: ...

I think we have to wait to the premiere of Mario Maker for us to know all the costumes available.

Incidentally, an image that I really liked:

#VOTEFORDAISY

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I feel like Daisy being a playable character in the games she appears in is an important point.

It's what separates her from random Mario characters such as Fawful and Goombella. It is why veterans in Smash Bros are sorely missed. People become more attached to a character if they get the opportunity to stand in their shoes. That way you can get a better feel for the characters personality. Often the characteristics aren't too fleshed out so you can attach your favourite traits to them if you want. In this case, I think of Luigi as a slippery hero.

Even Sakurai said this. How do you think Captain Falcon became so popular?

But then again, people have the option to completely avoid her altogether. Unless you are playing Mario Kart. That way, there's a good chance that she might show up as a COM and destroy you. Especially if you pick Luigi.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I feel like Daisy being a playable character in the games she appears in is an important point.

It's what separates her from random Mario characters such as Fawful and Goombella. It is why veterans in Smash Bros are sorely missed. People become more attached to a character if they get the opportunity to stand in their shoes. That way you can get a better feel for the characters personality. Often the characteristics aren't too fleshed out so you can attach your favourite traits to them if you want. In this case, I think of Luigi as a slippery hero.

Even Sakurai said this. How do you think Captain Falcon became so popular?

But then again, people have the option to completely avoid her altogether. Unless you are playing Mario Kart. That way, there's a good chance that she might show up as a COM and destroy you. Especially if you pick Luigi.
Why especially Luigi?

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Because Daisy is one of his rivals in Mario Kart 8.
I know, just didn't think that would be the cause though. Something I always wondered as well, why in games like Super Sluggers and MK8, the only people that seem to have any relationship with Luigi are Daisy and Mario, though I guess this makes sense in a way, but still, wonder why only those 2?

Last edited:

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
Is it weird that now I REALLY want this to be an alt. for Princess Daisy, in the event that she makes it into Smash?
Nope it isn't, same reason I want a Terry Bogard Alt. for Ryu, and an alt of Kent Akechi for Captain Falcon.

Mr. Oshawott

Smash Apprentice
Here's hoping Daisy makes it into the Sm4sh Ballot. :) She has so much potential to be a Smash fighter.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Here's hoping Daisy makes it into the Sm4sh Ballot. :) She has so much potential to be a Smash fighter.
Welcome aboard Mr. Oshawatt! I here my make you an honorary member of this group by adding you to the support list on the second post (first page).

Like many people here, we all simply support the energetic flower princess being used in more than just simply sports games. Having her appear in a game full of Nintendo All Stars would be a great start, though her having a Mario Maker outfit like Waluigi would be equally as good.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Is this for real? I'd like to know.
Nope, it's clearly her Bitsize Form from Mario Party 8. Even checked every source possible to see if it was confirmed.

What Zeldaisy is merely doing is just telling us not to worry about her missing out on Super Mario Maker (which can possibly happen) and simply showing off a new edit that she made.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Nope, it's clearly her Bitsize Form from Mario Party 8. Even checked every source possible to see if it was confirmed.

What Zeldaisy is merely doing is just telling us not to worry about her missing out on Super Mario Maker (which can possibly happen) and simply showing off a new edit that she made.
I can definitely learn from @ Zeldaisy Zeldaisy 's optimism.

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
While we are still waiting to see the Daisy costume in Mario Maker, I share some images:

Remember, we need to continue voting for Daisy.

#VOTEFORDAISY

Top Bottom