• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You're not using the Yarn Yoshi Amiibo's save space for Smash, then? :p
Perhaps he's planning on getting both Amiibo like me? :troll:

Knowing how much he had been expanding that collection, he's using all the Amiibo he owned just to see how cute the Yoshi's look.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Perhaps he's planning on getting both Amiibo like me? :troll:

Knowing how much he had been expanding that collection, he's using all the Amiibo he owned just to see how cute the Yoshi's look.
I had to spend ages scanning all of mine into Super Mario Maker. I can't imagine doing that all over again with another game. :laugh:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Would you guys like it if they recycled Daisy's voice clips from already-existing Mario games (like they did with Rosalina, using her MK7 voices) or would you prefer if they gave her new ones?

I don't really want them to do new ones, but I wouldn't be opposed to new Daisy voices. After all, there are soo many games Daisy has been in with a lot of loud, enthusiastic, obnoxious (in a good way), and hilarious voice clips. The Mario Kart Wii ones are my favorite.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Seriously, does Pauline even HAVE a personality?:confused:
Sadly, very little from what we've seen. She was nothing more that a generic damsel in distress that would be frightened about her kidnapping at the hands of Cranky Kong and kiss Mario after her rescue. Though we do know that she loves toys and are rather picky about them from the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games (hence why she loved the Mini Mario over the Mini Donkey Kong toy). Other than that, there isn't that much we really know about her personality.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Ladies and gentleman, the Smash fandom in a nutshell.
Another reason why "Anime was a mistake" is one of the few good memes out there. Nothing else can best describe how crazy or bratty the fanfom had gotten since Melee.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Come up with some taglines for Daisy's Smash trailer when/if she comes out.

Here are mine.
Daisy CHARGES IN!
Daisy SAYS HI!
Daisy BLOOMS INTO BATTLE!

"SAYS HI!" is my favorite because it references her mischievous catchphrase and also shows that she's greeting the competition, ready to beat them all.

RC Walu

Smash Cadet

Here are mine.
Daisy CHARGES IN!
Daisy SAYS HI!

"SAYS HI!" is my favorite because it references her mischievous catchphrase and also shows that she's greeting the competition, ready to beat them all.
Daisy STRIKES DOWN THE COMPETITION!
Daisy JOINS THE PARTY!
Daisy LANDS INTO BATTLE!

I'm really bad at this...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Daisy STRIKES DOWN THE COMPETITION!
Daisy JOINS THE PARTY!
Daisy LANDS INTO BATTLE!

I'm really bad at this...
Not really, you actualy at least made them have a double meaning, like how most of all the official ones are like in the trailers.

I quite like them. Nice job.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Hmm, I think it'd make sense to have it in the Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS category, since that's where a lot of support threads seem to have their social groups.

What do people think about it being an invite-only social group? I usually lean towards being more inclusive rather than exclusive, but given Daisy's reputation on this site, I wonder if having it be invite-only might make some sense. I'm not sure. What do you think?
Hmm...what about having it in the Mario Universe of Ninten Zone? I believe that's an option, too.

I'm also not fond of it being an invite-only kinda thread. I think that everyone should be welcomed to offer their support, give their two cents, etc.

Here are mine.
Daisy CHARGES IN!
Daisy SAYS HI!

daisy_for_ssb4_by_elemental_aura-d6ctku7.jpg

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Here are mine.
Daisy CHARGES IN!
Daisy SAYS HI!

Daisy Joins the Smash Kingdom!

Because, Smash Kingdom rules. :lol:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Daisy Joins the Smash Kingdom!

Because, Smash Kingdom rules. :lol:
Daisy Blooms in! Fits right with her character. And back on the jiggly mechanics from MP10, I also remember someone saying: "Rosalina may be more popular now, but doesn't change the fact that she is flat compared to Daisy". Jealousy anyone?

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Daisy Blooms in! Fits right with her character. And back on the jiggly mechanics from MP10, I also remember someone saying: "Rosalina may be more popular now, but doesn't change the fact that she is flat compared to Daisy". Jealousy anyone?
How? Flat and calm aren't the same thing. Even still, I'd much rather take Rosalina's calm personality over Daisy's overly annoying energetic personality.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
How? Flat and calm aren't the same thing. Even still, I'd much rather take Rosalina's calm personality over Daisy's overly annoying energetic personality.
This isn't my opinion. It's something I read on a page. I am rather neutral when it comes to Rosalina, my comments on early pages clearly show otherwise but now I understand the situation and just keep to myself(sometimes I just can't control myself though).

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that calm people can be annoying as well. Rosalina doesn't fit that category, at least. I'm just saying that narcissism / haughty / pride, etc doesn't discriminate between calm and energetic.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Well, I can present to all of you, Peach's 3DS clear screenshot....

It's like the Smash team intended the Peach colour to be Daisy. This seems more like a dig to Daisy's reputation as a "Peach clone" to me :(

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I'm pretty sure that calm people can be annoying as well. Rosalina doesn't fit that category, at least. I'm just saying that narcissism / haughty / pride, etc doesn't discriminate between calm and energetic.
I can relate. I tend to be hyperactive and can't stay still for too long without doing anything.

It's like the Smash team intended the Peach colour to be Daisy. This seems more like a dig to Daisy's reputation as a "Peach clone" to me :(
Us Daisy fans know that isn't the real deal though, we know that while she debuted as a Peach stand-off, she has become her own character over time and deserves better.

RC Walu

Smash Cadet

I really hope when Daisy gets in Smash she get's a Peach color pallet so I can say things like "Peach is just a Daisy clone" and "Why does Peach need to be in the game when Daisy already has a Peach color pallet" basically just role reversal to troll all the Daisy haters who used the same excuses against Daisy.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I really hope when Daisy gets in Smash she get's a Peach color pallet so I can say things like "Peach is just a Daisy clone" and "Why does Peach need to be in the game when Daisy already has a Peach color pallet" basically just role reversal to troll all the Daisy haters who used the same excuses against Daisy.
I was thinking the same too. Reverse psychology can quite interesting to see.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I think the only moveset potential people see for Daisy is either:

-Throwing together sports equipment because muh energetic
-Peach clone.

Dunno which hurts her reputation more.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I think the only moveset potential people see for Daisy is either:

-Throwing together sports equipment because muh energetic
-Peach clone.

Dunno which hurts her reputation more.
Definitely the Peach clone argument. That is something far more common than the first point you brought up.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I was thinking the same too. Reverse psychology can quite interesting to see.
Except that makes no sense. You can't be a clone of someone who came after you. Even if it's trolling, you just look like a moron that is trying to annoy people that don't like Daisy)(Like Daisy herself). You don't see Roy supporters going, "Marth is a Roy clone gaiz!", now do you?

Edit: Double post.
Here's a picture of Daisy.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Nah. I still hate Daisy with a burning passion. But most of you guys are nice to be around, so I stick around.
Hmm, well, if you don't mind me asking, what are all the reasons you don't like about Daisy? I honestly don't mind that you do, but I was just wondering.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Hmm, well, if you don't mind me asking, what are all the reasons you don't like about Daisy? I honestly don't mind that you do, but I was just wondering.
I find her annoying tho she is kinda hot, though her energetic personality could be a positive for some.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Except that makes no sense. You can't be a clone of someone who came after you. Even if it's trolling, you just look like a moron that is trying to annoy people that don't like Daisy)(Like Daisy herself). You don't see Roy supporters going, "Marth is a Roy clone gaiz!", now do you?

Edit: Double post.
Here's a picture of Daisy.
Except I have seen people say: "Marth is a Lucina clone!" Even if it's just to troll the Marth players.

Top Bottom