• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'm bored, so I'm sharing this stellar artwork from the Internet.

image.jpeg

One of the things going for Daisy is that she has a ton of great fanart!

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Rosalina for Mario & Sonic at the 2016 Rio Olympics!

Mostly because I would like to see more of Mariotehplumber's troll videos. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm bored, so I'm sharing this stellar artwork from the Internet.

View attachment 78426

One of the things going for Daisy is that she has a ton of great fanart!
Cute, having all of the princesses hanging out in Rio made for a breathtaking piece.

Rosalina for Mario & Sonic at the 2016 Rio Olympics!

Mostly because I would like to see more of Mariotehplumber's troll videos. :troll:
This. Not just because I want her to be playable, so that I can hear more of his fake raging while giving a free dislike. :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Please fill me on what I missed out today.
Just the sharing of fanart, one of them being Olympics themed (plus another pointless Super Mario Maker costume in the form of Super Mario-Kun). And more complaints about the lack of news (except Fatal Frame stuff and more NX leaks).

Other than that, nothing really Mario related.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Just the sharing of fanart, one of them being Olympics themed (plus another pointless Super Mario Maker costume in the form of Super Mario-Kun). And more complaints about the lack of news (except Fatal Frame stuff and more NX leaks).

Other than that, nothing really Mario related.
Seriously? More Mario costumes? I understand he is the face of Nintendo but is it really necessary for so many Mario alts and yet no space for other iconic characters?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Seriously? More Mario costumes? I understand he is the face of Nintendo but is it really necessary for so many Mario alts and yet no space for other iconic characters?
Welcome to Nintendo, where this is the same company that made a Silver and Golden Mario Amiibo when a Super Mario series wasn't good enough.

RC Walu

Smash Cadet
Today I got a Zero Suit Samus amiibo and it makes me really want a Daisy amiibo... I think I'm going to design some Daisy amiibo customs...

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Are people still interested in having a Daisy social group?

If so, what should we call it?
I am. Seeing how others have named theirs according to their character's behavior or personality, how about "Daisy's Flower Garden", I know it sounds unoriginal and bland but it goes in hand with Daisy's character.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Welcome to Nintendo, where this is the same company that made a Silver and Golden Mario Amiibo when a Super Mario series wasn't good enough.
Inb4 Paper Mario Amiibo Coming Soon.

Still pretty pissed that you gave me the Premium curse. You and I are seriously going to meet in my "dojo" for some personal business.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Are people still interested in having a Daisy social group?

If so, what should we call it?
I'm interested, count me in! Since names have already been dropped, my question is, WHERE should we have it? So keep me posted because, it sounds like a great place to share my article that I wrote for Daisy back in April.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I compiled all of the Daisy races I uploaded so far into this playlist!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
After replaying Mario Party 10 a few minutes ago, I had a certain thought in my head. Since the "family friendly" Nintendo went out of their way of giving Daisy jiggle physics (Dead or Alive vs. Super Mario confirmed), what if she's the most buxom of the Marioverse royalty? And no, Honey Queen doesn't count since she's still flat as Ayers Rock despite being a gigantic space bee.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After replaying Mario Party 10 a few minutes ago, I had a certain thought in my head. Since the "family friendly" Nintendo went out of their way of giving Daisy jiggle physics (Dead or Alive vs. Super Mario confirmed), what if she's the most buxom of the Marioverse royalty? And no, Honey Queen doesn't count since she's still flat as Ayers Rock despite being a gigantic space bee.
If we are talking princesses, then Daisy wins by a landslide (tracts of land joke FTW). But she still loses out to few more characters in the Mario universe. Few of them includes Shokora in her "Wario-esque" form and Queen Valentina, the latter being one of the first Mario characters in history ever to have such physics (which is pretty surprising for an E rated game). And if we include other characters that aren't royalty, Madame Flurrie, Pauline, and Kalypso from Barrel Blast easily beats out Daisy.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
If we are talking princesses, then Daisy wins by a landslide (tracts of land joke FTW). But she still loses out to few more characters in the Mario universe. Few of them includes Shokora in her "Wario-esque" form and Queen Valentina, the latter being one of the first Mario characters in history ever to have such physics (which is pretty surprising for an E rated game). And if we include other characters that aren't royalty, Madame Flurrie, Pauline, and Kalypso from Barrel Blast easily beats out Daisy.
And of course the Betty Boop reject with a bird on her head would be the bustiest Mario royalty in the universe. I always found the jiggling more funny than disturbing since it's so out of place in SRPG. At least that margarita loving queen needs something to compensate for that face of hers. :laugh

And let's leave out the non-human characters since it would be too easy given most anthropomorphic characters need the proper sexual tertiary characteristics. Kalypso I feel was one of the least necessary of the new Kremlings. Though Flurrie will always be known as the most fab Mario female in my book.

Pauline hands down always wins the award of sexiest Mario character in the eyes of the hardcore. But her underuse and lack of relevance in comparison to the princesses is what really stops her from beating them in a hotness contest. She needs to appear in a Mario Kart game in the future instead of being limited only to the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
And of course the Betty Boop reject with a bird on her head would be the bustiest Mario royalty in the universe. I always found the jiggling more funny than disturbing since it's so out of place in SRPG. At least that margarita loving queen needs something to compensate for that face of hers. :laugh

And let's leave out the non-human characters since it would be too easy given most anthropomorphic characters need the proper sexual tertiary characteristics. Kalypso I feel was one of the least necessary of the new Kremlings. Though Flurrie will always be known as the most fab Mario female in my book.

Pauline hands down always wins the award of sexiest Mario character in the eyes of the hardcore. But her underuse and lack of relevance in comparison to the princesses is what really stops her from beating them in a hotness contest. She needs to appear in a Mario Kart game in the future instead of being limited only to the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games.
Speaking about that, I once saw on a page that commented on Daisy's "jiggly" mechanics, saying: "Now we know why Luigi doesn't ditch Daisy for Rosalina".

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought of Betty Boop when I looked at Valentina. That burn though, too funny. :laugh:

Most of the Barrel Blast Kremlings were unnecessary, even both of the annoying brats. Let's be glad that Baby K. Rool isn't a thing in the series. Flurrie I feel was overhated like Birdo because people thought she's "uglier than sin" or a busty BBW like her doesn't belong in Mario. Like Vivian and Bobbery, she's my most used partner since her blowing and body slams were pretty useful.

True, Pauline easily beats out the princesses in the gorgeous factor. It's just that she needs to be used in spinoffs more often like Rosalina and Daisy. She's actually one of my most wanted future Mario Kart racers along with Mona, E. Gadd, and Plessie (I mean, we did get the Giant Space Bee Out of Nowhere as a playable character).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Speaking about that, I once saw on a page that commented on Daisy's "jiggly" mechanics, saying: "Now we know why Luigi doesn't ditch Daisy for Rosalina".
Mmmmhmm, she's a keeper for Luigi. Because he always come begging for more when he sees those firm Super Mushrooms. :troll:

Energetic, badass, a Building Level destroyer, and hawt. These are more than enough of a reason why the pairing is my favorite in the fandom next to Birdo x Yoshi.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought of Betty Boop when I looked at Valentina. That burn though, too funny. :laugh:

Most of the Barrel Blast Kremlings were unnecessary, even both of the annoying brats. Let's be glad that Baby K. Rool isn't a thing in the series. Flurrie I feel was overhated like Birdo because people thought she's "uglier than sin" or a busty BBW like her doesn't belong in Mario. Like Vivian and Bobbery, she's my most used partner since her blowing and body slams were pretty useful.

True, Pauline easily beats out the princesses in the gorgeous factor. It's just that she needs to be used in spinoffs more often like Rosalina and Daisy. She's actually one of my most wanted future Mario Kart racers along with Mona, E. Gadd, and Plessie (I mean, we did get the Giant Space Bee Out of Nowhere as a playable character).
That's right, Madame Flurrie shall forever known be as that underappreciated, yet cool actor that wanted to expand her career in Roguetown. All she needs to do is become the Mario-verse Queen Latifa in order to be a true star.

Pauline deserves to be in Mario Kart since it would be a great way of seeing more of her personality. She could easily be the best bud of Rosie because I can see the two being quite alike, while she would be the sassier counterpart. Plessie is definitely a better character than Honey Queen since at least he's helpful instead of giving fans a mental image of hot plumber on honeybee action. :urg:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Pauline deserves to be in Mario Kart since it would be a great way of seeing more of her personality. She could easily be the best bud of Rosie because I can see the two being quite alike, while she would be the sassier counterpart. Plessie is definitely a better character than Honey Queen since at least he's helpful instead of giving fans a mental image of hot plumber on honeybee action. :urg:

Just like Tv Tropes, I definitely can't unsee that scenario thanks to you. Now excuse me while I go Amiibo hunting for the day without thinking of that part. :urg:

RC Walu

Smash Cadet
I just got back from my first Smash tournament, I played as orange Zamus in honor of Daisy! (I lost terribly, but it was fun!)

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested, count me in! Since names have already been dropped, my question is, WHERE should we have it? So keep me posted because, it sounds like a great place to share my article that I wrote for Daisy back in April.
Hmm, I think it'd make sense to have it in the Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS category, since that's where a lot of support threads seem to have their social groups.

What do people think about it being an invite-only social group? I usually lean towards being more inclusive rather than exclusive, but given Daisy's reputation on this site, I wonder if having it be invite-only might make some sense. I'm not sure. What do you think?

Last edited:

RC Walu

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I think it'd make sense to have it in the Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS category, since that's where a lot of support threads seem to have their social groups.

What do people think about it being an invite-only social group? I usually lean towards being more inclusive rather than exclusive, but given Daisy's reputation on this site, I wonder if having it be invite-only might make some sense. I'm not sure. What do you think?
eh I don't really like social groups on the forums, a Skype group i'd be up for though if someone wants to set that up.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
User was warned for this post
Ok let me stop. I might get banned for this. I hope not, though.

On a more appropriate topic, Daisy for DLC!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Wow, ok...this thread has taken an interesting turn. I can't be sure, but I think at least in MK8 it's not actually jiggle physics or anything but rather her whole upper torso moves up and down, giving that illusion.

As for Pauline...I was actually really into the theory that she is Mario's mother and had married Jumpman, especially since that lines up so well with the ages of Donkey Kong and Cranky Kong (Yoshi's Island DS clearly shows Mario and DK the same age).

If you take out the recent Mario vs. Donkey Kong games everything can work out this way in the timeline, but since Nintendo normally doesn't care about things like that they totally messed it up by reintroducing Pauline. However...time travel has happened in several Mario games before so that could explain it.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
It's just that she needs to be used in spinoffs more often like Rosalina and Daisy. She's actually one of my most wanted future Mario Kart racers along with Mona, E. Gadd, and Plessie (I mean, we did get the Giant Space Bee Out of Nowhere as a playable character).
Because Pauline is overlooked so often, I never thought of this at all, but now that you've said it, it's blindingly obvious that she needs to be in Mario Kart and the like.

I mean, Mario Roster Syndrome has been hitting several games in recent years - they've been unnecessarily scraping the bottom of the barrel when better and more logical choices for newcomers exist.

I mean, why cut Diddy Kong and give us the likes of Metal Mario, Honey Queen and Wiggler in Mario Kart 7, why drop characters in Mario Kart 8 in favour of giving roster slots to what should be power-ups, why include Spike in Mario Party 10, and so on? Why pick random enemies and cosmetic alterations when there are better options out there? :laugh:

If this is how you choose to make it, please do send me an invite. :)

RC Walu

Smash Cadet
Not sure if this counts for news, but we're sorta in a drought...
Basically someone found that if you make the character portraits in the 3DS version of the game perfectly square, there's room for 6 more characters. Which obviously increases Daisy's chances.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Basically someone found that if you make the character portraits in the 3DS version of the game perfectly square, there's room for 6 more characters. Which obviously increases Daisy's chances.
Omg this is such good news. 3 character slots was ok but 6 is just making me moan. Ok I don't care what anyone says, but Daisy is definitely going to be DLC. Just don't even deny it. Don't.

I'm obviously joking so don't take that seriously. But still. I definitely think Daisy will be DLC.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
That's actually really interesting. Many thanks for posting this! :grin:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
While does look right on the 3DS version, what about the Wii U version? I'm not doubting the legitimacy of this discovery, but wondering how it would really look on that version too.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Me likie. This would really expand my excitement (but not in that way) if it were to line up with the amount of DLC we're getting. All aboard the ****ing hype train, mates!

And by the way, I'm now sharing my NNID for those who want to see how terrifying my Zamus really is. Though I won't be ready to play until my weeks are less busy.

Furret24

Smash Master
3 character slots was ok but 6 is just making me moan.

I didn't think i'd get to use this again so soon.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The lack of news must seriously be taking a toll on our sanities, eh? I'll check you guys out later after taking Wooly World for a spin with that new Yarn Yoshi Amiibo.

Top Bottom